SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shakeitup - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:46 pm

canvstv
On last week’s episode of #TheBachelor, 61% of Jojo conversation expressed ‘love.’ Which contestant do you want to get the final rose?

They measure social reaction across SM. I would love to see all of their data on the show.

Last edited by NCGalBecca on Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

shakeitup - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by rhondam Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:55 pm

Maggenzm wrote:Lokk what i found about jojos fam, one of brother was on some shhis was already posow, if tted, please let me know
I've never heard of this show before coming on this board. I know that JoJo's brother Ben and his F1 didn't stay together but did they get engaged at the end of the show or just a promise to date and get engaged in real life later? On the HTD episode, I thought meh, he's good looking but he didn't stand out. In this clip ^ I found him very attractive. I didn't realize how accomplished he is, also the close ups of him, especially his eyes, well he (to me) is very attractive and sexy. Itcould be knowing of his accomplishments because I find that sexy as well as his his eyes—very nice eyes. giggling  Oops, sorry for getting off topic, I was just surprised is all. 

I like JoJo, I hope I will get to see/hear more about her once the finale is over, in whatever capacity that may be.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:20 pm

I always thought that a lot of their behaviour on the HTD, which was labeled as OTT acting, was just a difference in culture. They're half Middle Eastern, grew up in Egypt and in that video Ben said he's lived in Dubai as well. It's no surprise to me they're more loud and direct than your average middle class American, even if they've lived in the US for most of their lives.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:26 pm

^ Ben ended up engaged to a woman named Angela on the show, who is a devout Christian and seemed really nice. I believe there was almost a year between filming and when the finale was shown. I remember Ben and Angela said that the distance and having to keep their relationship hidden for that long helped end their relationship. I thought they were cute together, but I definitely liked Tim and Jenna more. They actually ended up getting married this summer.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:43 pm

mindless wrote:I always thought that a lot of their behaviour on the HTD, which was labeled as OTT acting, was just a difference in culture. They're half Middle Eastern, grew up in Egypt and in that video Ben said he's lived in Dubai as well. It's no surprise to me they're more loud and direct than your average middle class American, even if they've lived in the US for most of their lives.

ITA, watching this clip gave me a climpse of why JJ is such a people person, mom and dad are devoted on helping people, that's cool. Now, that brother is hot...just like JJ.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:58 pm

^ Yup, both brothers are really involved with charity too. I'll have to find it, but I read an awesome article back in January about them going to South Africa and volunteering with children. JoJo also posted to her IG about her brother helping set up hearing aides for the kids in Africa too.

I can see why she said she looks up to them more than anyone else.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:01 pm

Is it possible the HTD was a total set up. TPTB looking for a little drama and pushing that with JoJo's brothers? Either specifically asking for drama or prompting questions to them that would cause for the brothers to have a lot of uneasy feelings? Don't they always have one HTD that has conflict or doesn't go well ?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:14 pm

I thought the same Mindless and Maggenzm. Smiley 

Thank you Ash for the info on RFL and the brothers' charity work. Smiley

Rolly, I wondered if a lot of that HTD is on the cutting room floor—the good parts. I wondered this because I think Ben and JoJo's conversation would've been different when saying goodbye to each other after leaving her house but especially because Ben was still considering JoJo as a possible F1 on their FD. If her brothers would've been unbelievably and completely unwelcoming and Ben believed that, I think he couldn't be as forward moving with JoJo (I love yous) unless the sole reason was to get her to go along with FS play. But I don't believe that because his eyes and body language screamed to me, that he was legitimately in love with JoJo. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:23 pm

Rolly wrote:Is it possible the HTD was a total set up. TPTB looking for a little drama and pushing that with JoJo's brothers? Either specifically asking for drama or prompting questions to them that would cause for the brothers to have a lot of uneasy feelings? Don't they always have one HTD that has conflict or doesn't go well ?

Once I finally realized who JoJo's brothers are (well at least that one of them is Ben Patton) that was the very first thing that crossed my mind. I actually watched part of "Ready For Love" when it first aired (well the first 3 episodes aired - then it was cancelled) and watched the remainder on the internet. It was really gimmicky but what was really interesting about it was the girls' "dating coach" told them how to compete to get the "bachelor" - so you could see one way that the girls were all manipulated - it was part of the show.

I believe JoJo's HTD was a setup and the brothers were coached to be nasty to Ben - just to put him on the spot - and create drama for TV. I thought it was interesting how they "attacked" Ben for manipulating the girls - but nothing at all had been aired yet so how could they possibly have known what was going on? IMO not unless the producers told them things - some of which might have been true and some of which were probably false.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:32 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Is it possible the HTD was a total set up. TPTB looking for a little drama and pushing that with JoJo's brothers? Either specifically asking for drama or prompting questions to them that would cause for the brothers to have a lot of uneasy feelings? Don't they always have one HTD that has conflict or doesn't go well ?

Once I finally realized who JoJo's brothers are (well at least that one of them is Ben Patton) that was the very first thing that crossed my mind. I actually watched part of "Ready For Love" when it first aired (well the first 3 episodes aired - then it was cancelled) and watched the remainder on the internet. It was really gimmicky but what was really interesting about it was the girls' "dating coach" told them how to compete to get the "bachelor" - so you could see one way that the girls were all manipulated - it was part of the show.

I believe JoJo's HTD was a setup and the brothers were coached to be nasty to Ben - just to put him on the spot - and create drama for TV. I thought it was interesting how they "attacked" Ben for manipulating the girls - but nothing at all had been aired yet so how could they possibly have known what was going on? IMO not unless the producers told them things - some of which might have been true and some of which were probably false.
JMHO

It never crossed my mind for one second that it was anything else, but scripted. Not one nanosecond. And if anyone has any doubt--what happened to the sister? She disappeared after the meal. IMO she did not feel comfortable and took no part in the circus. I don't think Mom felt comfortable either. She went for the bottle. Sister was obviously absent.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:30 pm

‘The Bachelor’: Why JoJo Should Be The Next Bachelorette
It’s JoJo who has the outgoing, upbeat personality essential for a successful Bachelorette.

A real estate developer, 25, JoJo was repeatedly described during this season of The Bachelor as as the one contender for Ben’s heart who let him wholly be himself. He described her as “fun”, “exciting” and the “life of the party”!

Actually, if JoJo becomes the Bachelorette, then it’s fate. Older brother Ben was once under contract himself to be The Bachelor  yes, The Bachelor – but he was unable to go on a quest for TV love when he had to move to Abu Dhabi for work.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:38 pm

No surprises what so ever. Thanks NCGal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90