SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shakeitup - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by tennischick80 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I think he's joking.  

Is JJ Lane a producer? Yea, probably a joke.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

shakeitup - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by pander3575 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:16 pm

Wasn't JJ on Kailtyn season? He and Leah were going back and forth last night.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:18 pm

tennischick80 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I think he's joking.  

Is JJ Lane a producer? Yea, probably a joke.

No. He's a jack a$$ former contestant. He was on Kaitlyn's season of Bachette with Ben and was one of the early season villians (ala Lace). Then he appeared in Paradise and somewhat redeemed his reputation.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:22 pm

No, JJ is not a producer.  He was on Kait's season with Ben.  They're friends, live in the same city and hang out.

JJ is known to be sarcastic and a bit of a smart a*s.  He is true though in the fact Jojo is in the F2, so there's no way that Jojo's brothers would be on the WTA.  If they were to appear, it would be at the AFTR.  Don't think he knows or is confirming that the brothers will actually be there just that the dude's rushing when they'd be there.  Let's face it, TPTB would love for them to be there to stir up more drama and wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have them there, I'm sure.

JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:No, JJ is not a producer.  He was on Kait's season with Ben.  They're friends, live in the same city and hang out.

JJ is known to be sarcastic and a bit of a smart a*s.  He is true though in the fact Jojo is in the F2, so there's no way that Jojo's brothers would be on the WTA.  If they were to appear, it would be at the AFTR.  Don't think he knows or is confirming that the brothers will actually be there just that the dude's rushing when they'd be there.  Let's face it, TPTB would love for them to be there to stir up more drama and wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have them there, I'm sure.

JMO.

And if they show up...and particularly continue going at Ben....it will tell me that they just want more tv time and are looking to extend theirs. They can support their sister just fine off camera...if that is their reasoning for being there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:17 am

I believe the spoiler is correct this year but I do react as to happy Jojo seems on SM, even to photos taken shortly after the show stopped filming. I wonder if she has a great poker face or if she wasn't really that in love… or the spoiler is wrong (which would be far fetched imo considering we now also have the photos showing us that she was the first one to the ceremony). Maybe as she realized it wasn't really real as soon as she came out of the bubble?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:17 am

^^^Or maybe she is happy because she is the next Bachelorette! I think she absolutely is best for the lead. For the majority of the season she seemed so confident and savvy. She is also very sexy.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:25 am

Maybe she's happy because she got back with Chad and they just have to keep it under wraps until the finale airs ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:59 am

I know it's not likely but I still hope the spoilers are wrong. Wouldn't that be something! JoJo is still the better match for Ben IMO I'm sure there is a lot that we don't see but the conversations shown with JoJo seem deeper and more mature. Lauren still seems like a HS crush to me. JMO

If she isn't F1 JoJo would be a great 'ette. She seems like such a well rounded person.... beauty, humor, maturity, intelligence and sensitivity. Whoever ends up as her F1 will be very lucky. She deserves much better than Chad.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:20 am

What gives me some solace is that JoJo seems pretty exuberant post-filming so life must be going well for her right now. I can't help but think Ben gave her the closure that she needed to move forward. Good men do that. 

Ok, so he he told her ILY one too many times, but as many have suggested...at least JoJo knows there were genuine feelings there, that she wasn't just being strung along in vain, and that Ben was truly maybe one of the most conflicted Bachelors (that I have seen anyway) near the end. 

I doubt she is back with Chad. She will have fine gentlemen lining up to date her now. I'm sure she learned a lot from her time with Ben. I know there was probably some initial sadness and heartbreak, but I hope she learned she deserves a nice guy who will reciprocate the love she deserves and who treats her with respect (much like Ben did).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:21 am

ITA, Rolly!  I feel JoJo is the better match for Ben.  He was always laughing and smiling on their dates.  They just mesh well, plus their physical chemistry is off the charts.  As he said all season, "I am more myself with JoJo than anyone else."  That's so important to be able to just be yourself.  Who wants to pretend to be someone they're not?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:37 am

Miyala wrote:I believe the spoiler is correct this year but I do react as to happy Jojo seems on SM, even to photos taken shortly after the show stopped filming. I wonder if she has a great poker face or if she wasn't really that in love… or the spoiler is wrong (which would be far fetched imo considering we now also have the photos showing us that she was the first one to the ceremony). Maybe as she realized it wasn't really real as soon as she came out of the bubble?

My opinion on Jojo looking happy post show is that if a guy said all the stuff Ben did to me at the end only to pick someone else, I'd be over him pretty fast. That's a pretty good way to demolish the bubble in one swoop.  I'd hope Jojo wasn't angry or bitter, but she probably quickly knew he must really be into Lauren, and he really messed with her head for someone supposed to care about her.  I'd feel totally played. It wouldn't be worth dwelling on an 8 week tv show fling that ended like that IMO, as much as it might have hurt in the moment.

All that said I still like Ben and as a tv viewere am finding the whole thing great to watch.  I just think he is young, inexperienced and got too caught up in being really into 2 gorgeous girls at the same time so made some mistakes. Is there a way to do this thing perfectly?  I doubt it. I'd rather see that in a Bachelor than someone just going through the motions at the end, like Ben was doing with all the rest of the girls, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90