SELECT CONTENT

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shakeitup - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would like to know the reasoning behind her choice and why was she crying when she was stating her opinion. It looked strange to be crying during that PI.

So would I GA. The only reasoning she gave was what Ben had said to her about JoJo - she mentioned nothing about having actually met JoJo or anything she saw between Ben and JoJo which seem to me to be much more pertinent than a description Ben gave of someone she'd never met.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

shakeitup - Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:32 pm

mindless wrote:
sdmom wrote:It doesn't really matter to me who Ben picked. I still think he picked Lauren. I also think his mom probably didn't know either girl that well and she could possibly changer her mind after getting to know Lauren better. I just find it funny some people think Lauren is a better fit for Ben when his mom, who knows Ben way way better than any of us here, would pick Jojo after spending some time with both girls. It's probably her gut feeling. (IMO and hope it doesn't offend any one here. )Or, was she prodded by tptb to pick Jojo?
I don't know how Jojo will feel after watching hearing his mom's pick , if she's f2. Will she feel validated or even more heartbroken?

Well she liked some tweets about it, so my guess is that she's flattered. Might sting a little, if a part of her is still wondering what if.

I noticed that too. I think she is flattered. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I would like to know the reasoning behind her choice and why was she crying when she was stating her opinion. It looked strange to be crying during that PI.

So would I GA. The only reasoning she gave was what Ben had said to her about JoJo - she mentioned nothing about having actually met JoJo or anything she saw between Ben and JoJo which seem to me to be much more pertinent than a description Ben gave of someone she'd never met.

Exactly. If I was saying I would prefer so and so for my son, I wouldn't be crying. Was she told to say that? IDK but it looked awkward that she was fighting back tears while she was saying who she would prefer.

I'm a mother to a 33 yr old son. I would tell my son that he should chose the one he prefers. Yes mother/son's IMO have a special relationship, but I would never tell him who he should marry. I have told him I didn't like a particular person he was dating, but that's his choice, his path to follow in life. Live and learn, and boy did he ever learn.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:36 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:JoJo looks wrecked by whatever comes out during the 1st part of the LCD (per the video below). It must lead to the bathroom scene later in the evening that's in the finale preview. The dates for both look glum.

Lauren B. & JoJo Express Their Doubts and Worries in ‘The Bachelor’ Season Finale

Upset it's going to be so hard watching her get her heart broken.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:38 pm

^^^^I know! Poor JoJo. Going to be a great show though. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:45 pm

I don't find it weird his mom was crying. She was also crying while talking to him about Emily. Seems to me she's just an emotional person and perhaps slightly overinvolved. He is her only child after all and not very relationship savvy from the sounds of things. In the longer preview she said she was disturbed by him being in love with both women and I think that was said during the same ITM or the same day at least, so no wonder she's crying. He's in love with both, haven't told them he's in love with both and now the producers are asking her to pick a favourite when she doesn't even know where Ben is leaning. I'd probably be crying too in her position.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:51 pm

Maybe Ben's mom saw something in JoJo that wss essentially missing in Ben's ex-girlfriend(s), the one who broke Ben's heart. 
And maybe Lauren reminded her too much of said ex-girlfriend.
At first impression anyway...

If it's Lauren in the end, I'm sure they will welcome her with open arms. They seem like genuine, kind-hearted people.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:22 am

They are wrapped in each other in that preview. The way that this unfolds is going to be sad.

JoJo looks emotionally drained.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:47 am

Gosh, this finale is going to be brutal for both Lauren and JoJo. :tissuebox
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:06 am

sophienette wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:To be fair, she didn't say anything against Lauren, she just said that Jojo is more her style which we saw on our TV, she was friends with everyone, and Ben. Even Olivia described her as nice, funny, smart, and beautiful. so mom was able to see that right away.

Lauren seams very nice too, but I can't say I know anything about her while watching the bach, she is a little be reserved. but that's Ok, if Ben loves her, I love her too.

thanks!

I've read through the whole thread and I didn't see any posts that said Mrs. Higgins said anything bad about Lauren?

I'm sure she didn't want to name either, but she did.  That can be personal preference, how the women came across to them when they met them and IMO it could be how Ben is around Jojo, because there are some of here who like how he is better with Jojo too.  It's not impossible that his mom thought from first impressions and Ben's demeanor that Jojo was a better match for him.  That seems to be what she was answering to me. And Jojo has a lot going for her and many qualities to impress the parents IMO.

That said, Ben's mom seems a kind, caring woman and I'm sure it didn't cause any problems post show.  Prob not fun for Lauren to watch, but that goes for most of this finale it seems IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:25 am

I can totally understand why Mama Higgins connected with JoJo so well. She has great attributes that most people would be drawn to, which is the reason why Ben fell for her in the first place. I'm intrigued by her and I'm watching a highly edited TV show! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:42 am

This happens in every show. We watched Chris's father favor Becca, we atched Sean's mother favor Lindsey, Jake's mother favor Tenley, One parent usually favors one and the other favors the other one. We even saw this with Andi & Josh, her mother said Joah came in as this loud excited guy. I don't think Ben's season with his parents is any different. I believe the parents already know who the F1 is at this point and I do believe that the parents are guided and alot is producer driven. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joelle Fletcher - (JoJo) - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+100
nutty1
dyra
mercieme
Raggy 43
whit90