SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:04 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Kaitlyn's hair and tan were not agreeing with each other on Kimmel IMO. Too blonde of hair and too dark of tan...not looking good IMO.

Seriously, she looks like a drunk hag. She is not aging well. It's only been about a year and a half since her season and she looks 10 years older. In another 10 years...unless she stops drinking...she will be looking like she is 70.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:26 am

She even admits to being drunk...

I'm trying to copy her tweet, but it's not coming through. Someone asks her on a scale to 10, how drunk was she on Jimmmy Kimmel, and Kaitlyn responds 8.6.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:38 am

Mustang19 wrote:She even admits to being drunk...

I'm trying to copy her tweet, but it's not coming through. Someone asks her on a scale to 10, how drunk was she on Jimmmy Kimmel, and Kaitlyn responds 8.6.

Classy as always.

She just seems to hate the fact that she once...or twice...slept with Nick. I don't know why because she was so gung ho at the time and she is a grown azz woman who can sleep with whoever she wants and she sure as hell wanted to sleep with him then. Shawn must throw that in her face so that she just can't stand being anywhere near Nick. From the recap of them last night, Shawn still sounded bitter. Maybe she is drinking herself into a stupor so she doesn't have to deal with him when she gets home.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:43 am

I always thought that Shawn Booth could have done way better then Kaitlyn. And after the Kimmel appearance tonight, I believe it even more so.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:46 am

SafronSahara wrote:I always thought that Shawn Booth could have done way better then Kaitlyn. And after the Kimmel appearance tonight, I believe it even more so.

Well, Alf's no prize himself IMO, but better than her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:22 am

Kaitlyn was so relax and herself on the special last night BUT on JMK NOT...
I think its pretty obvious why... nick met 30+ women in the last 2 years, he is so over kaitlyn and andi...
but kaitlyns last ex is still nick... of course she is going to be nervous, add shawn and whole america to it as well.
Now she decides to calm her nerves with alcohol... Not a good idea Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 75 1f625
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:24 am

But in all honesty, what in the heck was our new Bachelor thinking when he "got involved" with these girls? I am sorry, but K was not looking her best tonight...she looked horrific, actually! I never thought Andi was good looking at all, she always seemed so manly...tonight just confirmed it for me. Oh Nick, I hope you know how lucky you are!!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 75 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:58 am

TrishB wrote:But in all honesty, what in the heck was our new Bachelor thinking when he "got involved" with these girls? I am sorry, but K was not looking her best tonight...she looked horrific, actually!  I never thought Andi was good looking at all, she always seemed so manly...tonight just confirmed it for me. Oh Nick, I hope you know how lucky you are!!

I bet he is thanking his lucky stars. Neither of them is aging particularly gracefully, but that applies tenfold to Kaitlyn. She seems totally pickled and grumpy. Next to her Andi is looking like a rock star.

I thought Nick did great tonight. Really the best first night that I can remember. Funny, charming, engaging and really empathetic with the ladies. Hope he can keep it up.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:35 am

The number of losers commenting on my spray tan has only reminded me that I have SO much power over you. So thank you. Xoxo, Kaitlyn.

kaitlynbristowe on Twitter

She lacks any self awareness. Anyone who criticizes her (fairly imo that tan job was hilariously bad) she throws a baby fit. Proving they have power over HER Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:03 am

Wow she looked really bad on JK - from being so drunk you could see it on her face to the hair that makes her look haggard, to the orange sun tan.... I really think she's an example of someone who keeps increasing the negativity by focusing too much on it...how sad/miserable!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:46 am

What bothered me more than her spray tan was literally how she plowed over Andi to get next to Jimmy, powered over both Nick and Andi and turned the interview into a Boothstowe couple update. Just what the what???????? That was sooooo tacky. She was there for the joke of it, she was there for Nick. Not to prove to Jimmy and America how fab she's doing with Shawn B. She is so me-centric, and that's saying something when you are sitting next to and over powering Nick Viall and Me- Andi Dorfman. Andi came off much, much, much better. More self aware, more jokesy and less bitter towards Nick. Probably less drunk too.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:02 pm

IMO great posts. I agree with so many of them.
Thanks @Diana with this: The number of losers commenting on my spray tan has only reminded me that I have SO much power over you. So thank you. Xoxo, Kaitlyn.

kaitlynbristowe on Twitter

Power? Is that what she needs to have self worth and self esteem? Power is having the courage to address your own issues and change. Having power over her need to lash out and drink would be a good start and a HUGE start for 2017.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax