SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:04 pm

Kaitlyn needs to get off the internet IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:09 pm

I didn't think there was anyone who could come close to my dislike of Andi, but Kaitlyn is close. It's funny how these contestants seem to put a lid on their crazy (for the most part) while they are the contestant, but when they are the lead and after ... whoa. I was rooting for Kaitlyn over Britt, and thought she would be like Jillian. I was wrong. I don't get why she has to lash out to every negative comment. Let it go.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:12 pm

I guess she deleted that tweet, but she did leave a b!tchy reply up. What a pathetic sight she is. I'm still waiting for Shawn to wake up. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:41 pm

Kaitlyn seriously looked scary unhealthy to me on Kimmel and I'm not just snarking. IMO she needs hospitalized detox.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:42 pm

So she got wasted on January 2nd. I guess that's a no to sober January this year? laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:44 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Kaitlyn seriously looked scary unhealthy to me on Kimmel and I'm not just snarking.  IMO she needs hospitalized detox.

Yes. With all Shawn's emphasis on healthy leaving, you would think she would look great. Instead she is looking worse and worse. Maybe Meredith could reach out to her since she had her own battle with alcoholism.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:49 pm

From my understanding with addiction issues denial plays a huge role. Until a bottom is reached, most addicts will not reach out for help or admit to a problem.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:28 pm

I didn't like Kaitlyn from the minute she walked out of the limo. I was angry she was even in the conversation for 'Ette, but I thought' No way will those guys choose her over sweet, gorgeous Britt' Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 76 1f62d
After the show she has sunk even lower. I hope for her sake they don't break up, because that could encourage even more unhealthy behavior.

Back to top Go down

Post by dina Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:41 pm

I hope he helps her rather than breaking up with her. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 76 1f623
dina
dina

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Kaitlyn's lack of empathy bothers me. For once, it was not towards Nick. I am not a fan of Andi but I didn't like how Kaitlyn was gloating about her engaged status. Good for you that it worked out. No need to rub it in when you are sitting right next to someone who couldn't get that (due to her own stupidity IMO but whatever) no

Kaitlyn wasn't invited on the show to talk about her and Shawn. She was only there because Nick is the bachelor and she fails to understand that IMO. No wonder TPTB keep her away on all Bach related events lest she try to hijack it and make it all about herself again.   Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 76 1f616
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:14 pm

I'm having trouble understanding and defining where the drinking line is drawn from K being a party animal and talking about drinking because it's cool to if it's really functional (dysfunctional) alcoholism at this point. She snapped about being so hungover Dec 26, she couldn't move or get out of bed all day. If that's real, that's gotta be the line, right? Hard to tell for me because I can't differentiate what's real and what's not.

Shawn is training for an Ironman, lives a very healthy life and works out 2x a day. I would hope he'd step in if things were out of control and she needed him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:24 pm

Kaitlyn making EVERYTHING about herself...and drunk too.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion - Page 76 Raw
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - #3 - Discussion

+86
lleyki
StationWagon
TheWrongReasons
coolangel
just2relax