SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:30 pm

KBiegs88 wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:Preview of Jojo with the flowers from the ex

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/22/the-bachelor-sneak-peek-jojo-letter-ex-boyfriend?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

That entire preview just seemed so contrived. Jojo's tears even felt fake to me. Hmm..will be interesting to watch it play out tonight.

This all feels extremely fake. They are all acting regarding the ex IMO... Hm... why?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:04 pm

I don't think it's fake as far as I doubt very much that Ben or Jojo knew this was happening. It suits Fleiss to keep them in the dark to better amp up the drama. I imagine we'll see more of the letter tonight before Ben arrives. It looked to me like Jojo was more crying because she was frustrated and this was the last thing she wanted to happen. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:05 pm

julychild wrote:Hopefully they explain that the planned date for that day was canceled due to weather. Otherwise people will be left wondering why Ben had to meet her at home, unlike with the others.

Wonder why all her activities are canceled because of rain or storms.  Umm.  God speaking to them...    The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1f602
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:06 pm

True, she wanted things to go smoothly when Ben met her family and instead she got drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:06 pm

We will see tonight how it really goes but the goodbye doesn't look good. But other than Chris' on Des' season (I don't think he was F1 as of the HTDs). Has the F1 ever got a "bad" HTD?

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:06 pm

hdman wrote:Do they usually show the F1's hometown last?
Not that I can remember. I know last season Jades was last.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:07 pm

Diana wrote:

I don't think there is a set order that ties to the F1 for HTD showings. I think its just however fits their story the best. But i could be wrong.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:10 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
julychild wrote:Hopefully they explain that the planned date for that day was canceled due to weather. Otherwise people will be left wondering why Ben had to meet her at home, unlike with the others.

Wonder why all her activities are canceled because of rain or storms.  Umm.  God speaking to them...    The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 1f602

Or they have the same type of "luck" my dad did. He had something with it raining every time he had a major event planned. It was the oddest thing, hahaha.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:10 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Diana wrote:

I don't think there is a set order that ties to the F1 for HTD showings.  I think its just however fits their story the best.  But i could be wrong.
Last season it went Becca, Whitney, Kaitlyn then Jade compared to this season it's going Amanda, Lauren, Caila then JoJo. Seems like no pattern to me either.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:15 pm

I admit, it looks really producer set-up, much like Ali's phone call to Jake asking to come back after she left at F4. All to garnish more sympathy for her to return as the "Ette because she was both loved/disliked for her cattiness in the mansion & beyond.
I don't know why TPTB felt they had to go this route for a possible JoJo 'Ette. Strange.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:27 pm

How do they rope the Ex into doing this stuff?

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:33 pm

blackmail.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan