SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:03 pm

sophienette wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Jojo's date was a family audition for her to be the next ette plotting

I think the over-the-top ex and family dramatics hurt her more than anything... We'll see in time i guess.  

Almost same scenario worked for Des...

IMO, the difference between Des and JoJo's HTD was JoJo has affiliation with reality tv on a couple fronts outside of this season. Des did not. There was some genuineness(IDK if that's a word) in Des' date. I found very little in JoJo's. And again, only in my opinion, I found Des much more of a personality than JoJo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:06 pm

I know I'm the minority and I know what I'm going to say is unpopular, but I can't hold back myself not posting.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

I think I finally see a little bit REAL personality in Lauren, that is when she was talking with Dad. But not a sweet daughter, she looked and talked in a way that was sooooo "bitchy"/rough/bossy/self-absorbed (I actually don't know how to describe what I see in her in English). IMO, she only wanted to prove herself right, and I definitely see the queen in her, that she is the best and she can't be wrong. And I see someone who just wanted to win (almost a Josh 2.0) when she said "I love you Ben", that looks so fake to me.

I never doubt she is the F1, but I think Ben would have to deal with a very difficult/strong queen. He would be bitching around by this queen.

All my opinions.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:19 pm

^Lauren doesn't exactly give me the warm fuzzies. It's likely there is at least one miniscule speck of truth to what Leah said to Ben about her, IMO. And I don't buy that she made it all up solely based on Lauren being the clear front runner & Leah wanting to throw her under the bus. Lauren has had some sweet moments. But most of the time I find her to be a bit "uppity" and "un-approachable."
I find Ben and Lauren together kind of "bauren", TBH.
However, even though I'm not that crazy about this pairing, it would be refreshing if MF did actually give us a real love story. It would give me a little hope. (But then BAM! He will deliver us another doozy yet again.)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:58 pm

how could there be a little truth when leah bluntly said that she is lying to get rid of someone so she doesn't end up leaving that night. There is absolutely no truth to it and if there were the other girls would have spoken out like she did and no one did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Lucas said it best. Sometimes catch lightning in a bottle . I think that Disney vid to advertise Disney 60 with Tinkerbell sprinkling her pixie dust when Ben gave Lauren the rose was intended. Who knows if they were amazed at what they were capturing on film. They saw the spark happen on night one, then it progressed from there. Ben might have given the girls a chance to catch up on his love for Lauren, but she was the benchmark imo

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:10 pm

To me Leah's warning to Ben about Lauren was nothing more than TPTB wanting to throw doubt about her being the F1 and them promising Leah a spot on BiP if she'd throw her under the bus. Leah was desperate and knew she was on the chopping block. She was an easy tool for TPTB to use. No one else had that opinion on Lauren except for Leah and I bet she didn't even really feel that way either.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:15 pm

The night it aired , Leah said I wasn't her finest hour. She knew what she did was totally wrong and on the line of malicious . Too obvious it was all producer driven!

Last edited by ForeverLove on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:18 pm

bluwavz wrote:To me Leah's warning to Ben about Lauren was nothing more than TPTB wanting to throw doubt about her being the F1 and them promising Leah a spot on BiP if she'd throw her under the bus. Leah was desperate and knew she was on the chopping block. She was an easy tool for TPTB to use. No one else had that opinion on Lauren except for Leah and I bet she didn't even really feel that way either.

JMO.

I agree. Leah actually didn't say Lauren B's name the 1st time she approached Ben in the Bahamas. That was a voice over of Leah using Lauren B's name at another time and it was injected into that couch scene.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:43 pm

I don't care what Leah said/thought, but I do think Lauren could easily rub those who are not "her people" the wrong way. As @agentcurls said, Lauren is a bit "uppity" and "un-approachable", she is not a villian like Courtney, but I could see the highschool cheerleader mentality in her, that she only plays with the cool kids. (BTW, I really dislike they way she called Ben "my person" - so QUEEN Lauren who has an empire under her control!)

And I know this is bad to say, but I think Lauren & Amanda & Emily could be a small gossip girls group. They may not be mean or bitchy (or they may), but they look like highschool girls who would judge other girls' hair or their backpack during lunch break.

Maybe Leah is not beautiful enough to be "her people", so the Queen was always cold to her.  The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:51 pm

^^^Well the children at the youth center in Warsaw sure seemed to like her and she was equal opportunity in playing with them.

I just don't see what you see whatsoever. She seems super kicked back and happy in flannel to me.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:53 pm

Can't the same be said of Jojo and Caila? More Jojo than Caila imo. Jojo has that whiny voice that sound nasty if she wanted to. Just the way she fakely spoke to Chad showed that. Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:54 pm

I took Lauren's "my person" reference as a nod at the well used phrase from Grey's Anatomy.  I took her to have meant like a best friend can't live without you type relationship, how Christina and Meridith used it.  Or even similar to the Friends "he's your lobster" meant for each other, true love (Ross and Rachel) reference. I didn't see her meaning as an entitlement.  JMOAA.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 8 - HTD - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+89
richmondrose
mysthelma
moonchild
jupi
Luvstruck
bl.air
bleuberry
Jolena
2observe
bilolo
Buckeye_Fan