SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:46 am

veg_out wrote:Adding to Lucas, it helps to watch for the women who the lead connects with on night one and then the women with whom he spends the most time. The lead identifies on night one his top 4. He usually gets the most time with these women. If you listen for "I'm not getting much time with him," or "we haven't had much time," those are clues that either the lead doesn't want that person or the show is not allowing a relationship to form.

The producers have the tremendous benefit of seeing Ben with all of the women. They can judge the girls and the relationships in comparison to each other and then steer Ben in the directions that they want.

Case in point: I think that Ben had a genuine interest in Jen. They connected on night 1 and the first group date (I think that she may have been his first kiss.) After Lauren's date, Jen started to have less time with Ben, and no 1:1 date. Jen fell off his radar b:c the show didn't prioritize that relationship by giving her time, IMO.

I never even thought of Jen? Interesting

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:48 am

Also Lucas, they might want another wedding because that's more dollars and gives "credibility " to the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:23 am

ForeverLove wrote:Also Lucas, they might want another wedding because that's more dollars and gives "credibility " to the show.

True. Weddings haven't gotten high viewership so I would never expect an extravaganza like Trista's, but yes - it does help an image if the desired image is to show successful matches. Historically the show hasn't cared so much about that, but times may be a-changing.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:41 am

Here is another behind the scenes video of Lauren and Ben's Warsaw date. They are so cute together.. Lauren even hugs Ronnie

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JP3uNHZbAaY

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:54 am

Thank you Amore. LaurBen should be dubbed , The Barnacle Twins. They are rarely apart and always embracing and touching even if it's not for the show. It's going to take a lot to pry them apart .

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:20 am

More BTS LauBen please. Just can't get over with their connections and chemistry

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:24 am

dyra wrote:More BTS LauBen please. Just can't get over with their connections and chemistry

Interesting move by Ben. He knows filming in Warsaw will attract the local media and showcase Lauren over any of the other Bettes left.

She's definitely his BAE imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:30 am

ForeverLove wrote:
dyra wrote:More BTS LauBen please. Just can't get over with their connections and chemistry

Interesting move by Ben. He knows filming in Warsaw will attract the local media and showcase Lauren over any of the other Bettes left.

Can we last till 14th March ? I don't think I can't.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed plotting

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:35 am

dyra wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

Can we last till 14th March ? I don't think I can't.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed plotting

What? We have to wait till March 14th ? affraid That's too long but I guess we have to savor what we have left because once it's done, it's done.hissyfit

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:39 am

Saw this on snap and had to save! They are the cutest heartbeat

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 13 10787961_187058448326959_930504727_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE4ODg0MTg2NjE3OTY4Mzg2Nw%3D%3D
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:39 am

Watching back ep 8 preview. IMO probably nothing too interesting that comes out of LauBen date other than shows the lovey dovey couple date (which is I'm totally love) and they will emerge from it just fine compared to Ben Jojo and Caila date which is facing a bit good drama form their family.

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:51 am

I saw a promo with Lauren wiping tears from her eyes. I thought it was from when Emily left but watched it again. It's from HTD. Whatever her obstacle in HTD will be, I think it will be a mole hill compared to when Lauren separates from the others . Does anyone know what producers can do to you in that situation when the girls are on FD site? If they know you're probable F1, do they still mess with your mind ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2