SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by sosleepy Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:46 pm

julychild wrote:Don't know if this is true or not, but this person tweeted this and followed Lauren, so maybe she did see her:

(Was tweeted at 4:12am PST)

Lame. Hope this isn't true! I liked my made up reality that had them in safe house at least until tomorrow AM!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:49 pm

^^^ I know! How sad! Love the picture of them with the rainbow. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:06 pm

veg_out wrote:^The double rainbow reminds me of Chris Lambton. I think that he saw a double rainbow on the day that he left Fiji after being let go early by Ali. When he saw a rainbow, it was a sign to him that his mom, who'd passed away, was in that moment.

Bean has a quote in her signature from his dad that I also love: "Love is the only reality." Hopefully, that quote holds weight for Lauren and Ben.

Chris L's dad seemed very nice. So Chris saw the double rainbow after she broke up with him? At least pic shows BenLo still attached and in love. The universe could still be in their favor. Ben said his world stopped and Lauren told Mollie she feels she was meant to meet Ben. That has the tone of serendipity.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:07 pm

Wasn't there something about Chris L and the rainbow and his mom?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:12 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Chris L's dad seemed very nice. So Chris saw the double rainbow after she broke up with him? At least pic shows BenLo still attached and in love. The universe could still be in their favor. Ben said his world stopped and Lauren told Mollie she feels she was meant to meet Ben. That has the tone of serendipity.

I was just commenting that the rainbow reminded me of Chris L. No deeper meaning for BenLo.

In the past, usually the F1 gets some of her dream dates. Emily M. always wanted to ride an elephant on safari; she also loved picnics. We were subjected to 86 of them. Catherine also wanted to ride an elephant, which happened in Thailand (umngirl, correct me if I'm wrong.).

Lauren has been on the receiving end of the best dates this season. The Warsaw date was an insider's view of Ben's childhood and something that he really loves. As we've said, he was letting her really know him. Here we have her FSD being a dream date. That's a good sign.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:Wasn't there something about Chris L and the rainbow and his mom?

Yes .. It meant his mom was there .. He felt she looks after and guides him .. He had such tremendous respect for his mom ..  It was a blessing that he was sent home .. And refused the Bach .. He met the love of his life .. Also because of bachelor connections .. And the rest is history ❤️
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:15 pm

veg_out wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

I was just commenting that the rainbow reminded me of Chris L. No deeper meaning for BenLo.

In the past, usually the F1 gets some of her dream dates. Emily M. always wanted to ride an elephant on safari; she also loved picnics. We were subjected to 86 of them. Catherine also wanted to ride an elephant, which happened in Thailand (umngirl, correct me if I'm wrong.).

Lauren has been on the receiving end of the best dates this season. The Warsaw date was an insider's view of Ben's childhood and something that he really loves. As we've said, he was letting her really know him. Here we have her FSD being a dream date. That's a good sign.

BenLo-ve! I loved the rainbow in Bahamas too. #rainbow connection .

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:15 am

Diana wrote:Little bit brighter picture from @BachelorABC Instagram

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 12797835_1713273288913792_343976147_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5NTI0NjUxOTI3OTkwODM0NA%3D%3D

They look like the couple we'll see in the end, relaxed and in love.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:36 am

BenLo-ve been quiet on social media for the last few days. My wishful thinking that their spending more time together maybe ? I wish !

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:57 am

I believe Ben will stay with Lauren during this episode and then go home, at least I think that would be a good move. It will be a hard one to watch for her!

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:01 am

Rainbows seem to follow them everywhere. It's always a good sign. ;)
--
In a totally different topic, I really think the BenLo dynamic will work in the long run. Ben is an only child, meanwhile Lauren is a first-born. Ben needs somebody who will lead him. I really think he needs it. I notice the child-like side of Ben when he's with Lauren, it's really nice to watch although sometimes it really surprises me how much of a child he can be like. And then there are other times where they reverse their roles and Lauren turns into a baby... and Ben manhandles her. hihi (Just like their picture in Dyra's image ^^)
I'm so excited for their real relationship!! If I haven't said that in a million times yet. sigh

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:06 am

I really really hope BenLo will last in the long run! I can't wait until the last episode airs and we can see them together outside the show  instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 46 1f496
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2