SELECT CONTENT

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by Diana Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:59 am

I won't get my hopes up but I have a good feeling about them! Maybe this will last Smiley
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

Post by bellehuntley Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:01 am

Diana wrote:I won't get my hopes up but I have a good feeling about them! Maybe this will last Smiley

I have a really good feeling as well - and my gut feelings are right 90% of the time!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:10 am

Can we jump to 14th March already ? Lol I just can't wait for the finale. (Hopefully LB's the one for him) and ATFR. I need an explanation from Ben laugh out loud

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 47 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:15 am

because of time differences i have to wait until the 15th but just praying the next couple of weeks will fly by
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:22 am

If BenLo-ve is to survive , at least Sean Lowe gave good advice.

First up, to commit outside the smoke and mirrors. "This is the most important piece of advice I know of. If you truly want to spend the rest of your lives together, you must commit to loving your partner no matter the circumstances," he wrote on his personal site on July 28. "Commit to living in the same city, commit to building a healthy relationship, commit to sticking together through hard times, and commit to showing your partner how much you love them each and every day."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sean-lowe-gives-love-advice-to-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-2015307

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:08 am

bellehuntley wrote:because of time differences i have to wait until the 15th but just praying the next couple of weeks will fly by

Same ! You know how difficult it is ? It's Monday in my country now :halo:

instamood - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4 - Page 47 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:10 am

dyra wrote:
bellehuntley wrote:because of time differences i have to wait until the 15th but just praying the next couple of weeks will fly by

i wish it was mondays for us as well because then mondays wouldn't be as terrible!
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:30 am

bellehuntley wrote:
dyra wrote:

i wish it was mondays for us as well because then mondays wouldn't be as terrible!

We still calling it Monday blues. I appreciated Tuesday now, by the time this show over I don't know if I could back to my normal life ? Bachelorrete better be Jojo/Amanda :Nod:

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:00 am

I posted this article on another thread. I think it helps us understand why Ben's world stopped when he met Lauren. The biggest advantage Lauren had that night when she was the first one out of the limo. There was no one before her to cloud Ben's judgement . She didn't need the silly gimmicks to be remembered. Matt mentioned on Jo's HTD about that two second intuition we all have. It's very interesting .
It starts on chapter 9. All mo.
https://books.google.com/books?id=oBWD-Mmb1p0C&pg=PA68&lpg=PA68&dq=that+two+second+intuition&source=bl&ots=CNjmWXI77k&sig=Gg6RfQfRuddPySOfLQyDK_Oklew&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH056uop3LAhUG_mMKHbPKCVQQ6AEIIzAD#v=onepage&q=that%20two%20second%20intuition&f=false

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:31 pm

ForeverLove wrote:I posted this article on another thread. I think it helps us understand why Ben's world stopped when he met Lauren. The biggest advantage Lauren had that night when she was the first one out of the limo. There was no one before her to cloud Ben's judgement . She didn't need the silly gimmicks to be remembered. Matt mentioned on Jo's HTD about that two second intuition we all have. It's very interesting .
https://books.google.com/books?id=oBWD-Mmb1p0C&pg=PA68&lpg=PA68&dq=that+two+second+intuition&source=bl&ots=CNjmWXI77k&sig=Gg6RfQfRuddPySOfLQyDK_Oklew&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH056uop3LAhUG_mMKHbPKCVQQ6AEIIzAD#v=onepage&q=that%20two%20second%20intuition&f=false

RS stated she was not the first one to get out, maybe among the first ones though?
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:58 pm

limoncello wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:I posted this article on another thread. I think it helps us understand why Ben's world stopped when he met Lauren. The biggest advantage Lauren had that night when she was the first one out of the limo. There was no one before her to cloud Ben's judgement . She didn't need the silly gimmicks to be remembered. Matt mentioned on Jo's HTD about that two second intuition we all have. It's very interesting .

RS stated she was not the first one to get out, maybe among the first ones though?

Ok then. Still can be a good thing. Amongst the others he met, she's the one that made his world stop . He still had to do that 2 second blink that made him feel there's something about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:05 am

Cray cray for sure but we were duly warned. And, there's more to come :pullouthair:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #4

+92
benandlaurenb4ever
allicat
colie079
Ariela
Seo2