SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:38 am

4 retweets 16 likes
Reply Retweet 4
Like 16
More
Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi 15m15 minutes ago
Benjamin Higgins Retweeted Becca Tilley
You were talking about @chrisbharrison right @beccatilley5? Benjamin Higgins added,
Becca Tilley @beccatilley5
Ya know..... It happens....

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:39 am

I have to say I have enjoyed this season. 
I know surprise.
This show was meant as an experiment and not a romance show. So to me with a science background it's been interesting. 
First, Ben is ---what you see is what you get. I like that. 
Second--I love the fact they are capturing what a true bubble experiment could show. 
Good for TPTB.
And anyone who knows me is choking that I said a kudos to TPTB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:39 am

It's no more desperate then proposing to a girl you know slept with another guy multiple of times after telling you "it was love at first sight".
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:40 am

I think this is right up there with one of the most real experiences of trying to navigate through this show to find love. Imo. Maybe we're used to seeing the Bach lead his F2 on then rejecting them. This is not one of these seasons. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:40 am

Kashathediva wrote:This is my take FWIW and that is nothing.
Ben will end up with Lauren. 
In reality tv basically the only place they are supposed to have privacy is the bathroom. It makes sense yes? I know this because my daughter dated a reality tv editor for 6+ yrs.  He and I had many talks about reality tv. 
The fact this show showed what appeared to be private talk in a bathroom indicates to me, Ben and JoJo thought they had privacy ala Kaitlyn last season and Nick having sex with the Boom outside their room.
The mike recorded their convo. So Ben kept JoJo on the same page as he was on. We don't know at this point if he did the same to Lauren, but IMO, I think he was trying to give JO the heads up.

I'm thinking the same thing. I will just quote your words because they are better than what I was trying to say.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:40 am

I haven't seen the show yet but YIKES reading these comments for the preview next week.

Amanda might be closer to Lauren and Becca to Jojo but all 4 of them are/were pretty close during filming so I could understand how and why both would be upset watching the preview since they care about both of the girls.

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:40 am

mizzoufan wrote:4 retweets 16 likes
Reply   Retweet  4  
Like 16  
More
Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi  15m15 minutes ago
You were talking about @chrisbharrison right @beccatilley5?  Benjamin Higgins added,

LOL loved Becca's flub. I hope the farmer didn't get too excited about it. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sunnymicki Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:41 am

soccermom333 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:He did keep JoJo in the loop and didn't blindside her. The loop wasn't very nice, but she was well aware.

Only when she forced it though. He told her he loved her multiple times and it was only when she was crying hysterically on a bathroom floor and straight up asked her that he admitted the truth. To me, that's not really being honest, just being resigned to the fact that the truth will get out so might as well fess to it. IMO.

Exactly!  He was asked and he answered.  He did not volunteer it.  Big difference.  I am going to watch next week and give him the benefit of doubt, maybe he told Lauren too.   Maybe they won't show it, but I bet Lauren asked too.

The way she asked though, it made me think he had already told her once (perhaps this is what prompted her to run into the bathroom and cry?). She said "But you love her too" like a statement more than a question.
sunnymicki
sunnymicki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:41 am

Ok, I haven't watched the WTN (thinking of skipping it from what I've read here giggling ) or the preview, but from reading here, I see we get some new images in the preview, at least of Jojo and Ben in a bathroom. hmmm  Not sure if there will be much new to sleuth, but I'll make SC's and get them posted tomorrow as soon as I can.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:42 am

see2love wrote:Its one thing for him to propose and another for either one of them to say yes! Are they that desperate for a proposal? would have made more sense to reject his proposal and opt to date while he gets his head straight. Who in the real world would accept a proposal from a guy who loves 2women? This season is the pits honestly. Have some respect for yourselves Lauren and Jojo!

JoJo and Lauren at this point know only what Ben has told them. We can't really call them out for not respecting themselves over something they don't know.

IMO it's crazy for anyone to propose or accept a proposal in this show anyway.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:42 am

mizzoufan wrote:4 retweets 16 likes
Reply   Retweet  4  
Like 16  
More
Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi  15m15 minutes ago
You were talking about @chrisbharrison right @beccatilley5?  Benjamin Higgins added,

That was, hands down, my favorite blooper. I bet Chris Soules is sitting at home going crazy right now thinking "omg, she still thinks about me! We still have a chance! No more hookups with kardashley's sister!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:43 am

sunnymicki wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

Only when she forced it though. He told her he loved her multiple times and it was only when she was crying hysterically on a bathroom floor and straight up asked her that he admitted the truth. To me, that's not really being honest, just being resigned to the fact that the truth will get out so might as well fess to it. IMO.

Exactly!  He was asked and he answered.  He did not volunteer it.  Big difference.  I am going to watch next week and give him the benefit of doubt, maybe he told Lauren too.   Maybe they won't show it, but I bet Lauren asked too.

The way she asked though, it made me think he had already told her once (perhaps this is what prompted her to run into the bathroom and cry?).  She said "But you love her too" like a statement more than a question.

You're right. She said it more as a statement and he matter of factly said "yes" I'm thinking he had already told her at that point.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 55 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 45 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan