SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:43 am

The more I think about it, the more I come to terms with it. Obviously it cannot be easy for the F1 to hear those things but I've said before, the relationship doesn't truly start until after the show so if Lauren got over it like Ben has said she did then I guess I can too.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:43 am

soccermom333 wrote:
aviej wrote:
Georgia Lindsay wrote:Can anyone who recorded the show, post word for word what Amanda said. I know part of it was "Ben is going to be a great daddy and I'm happy for him". This was after Ben said he's happiest he's ever been and would marry that girl (his F1) tomorrow. To me that was the biggest clue it's Lauren, Amanda could not stop smiling, I think if Ben broke Lauren's heart, and/or was with JoJo, Amanda she would not have been so nice to him, JMO Thanks, y'all are the best.

Hmm I did hear something like that. But I also saw her reaction when the preview was aired. She seemed really pissed off. To me, in the WTA, Becca had the more pleasant disposition throughout. As to whether it has anything to do with the F1 we'll see.

I saw it too.  Amanda was pi@@ed off.  Hmmm, makes me wonder.
Well, Amanda was smiling and gave Ben compliments and told him he "deserves happiness" before the preview was shown. Would he deserve it if he broke Lauren's heart? I don't think so,  Lauren and Amanda have spent much post show time together, so she would know if Ben broke Laurens' heart, and Amanda would have been less kind to Ben IMO. BTW Amanda not looking happy was AFTER the preview was shown, so she probably didn't think it was right he told JoJo too, JMO.

Here's what Amanda said per Julie81 who recorded it and answered my question about what was said.
"I think you are going to be an amazing husband and a really good dad someday. I just wish you a lot of happiness and I just think you really deserve it." - Amanda Stanton

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:45 am

Diana wrote:The more I think about it, the more I come to terms with it. Obviously it cannot be easy for the F1 to hear those things but I've said before, the relationship doesn't truly start until after the show so if Lauren got over it like Ben has said she did then I guess I can too.

But did Ben say she got over it? I didn't hear that.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:46 am

Diana wrote:The more I think about it, the more I come to terms with it. Obviously it cannot be easy for the F1 to hear those things but I've said before, the relationship doesn't truly start until after the show so if Lauren got over it like Ben has said she did then I guess I can too.

Word!

I'm taking direction from Ben in present day. He says he's happy and more in love than ever. I'm trusting it and well, I'm not Lauren. I can't begin to say what I would do or what I would say because that's unfair. It's her life to live and obviously she's living a good one if she's still engaged and happy!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:46 am

I think it's hard to really analyze Amanda's face because so much editing goes on. They could have taken a shot of Amanda looking mad when someone dissed her dress and put it in that box to make it look like it was a reaction to the preview. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:47 am

We cannot change what happened , but they have moved on. This is one season for the ages imo. This really happened . This also was unraveled and detangled in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:47 am

The show's not a normal situation. The whole premise is messed up. But we all still watch. It's producer driven with an end result in mind, everyone knows what they signed up for. Some people actually fall in love, some think they do. A proposal is expected... So IMO it doesn't make you desperate to accept a proposal on this show. It's craziness to begun with! We all know that. I just think we shouldn't take it so seriously. It's been fun to watch and it's what happens post show that is the true testament to if these couples can make it.

And frankly Bens a catch! He could say I love you to 10 women/men and I'd say yes if he picked me because he'd probably treat me like gold from there on out.

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:47 am

Is there some context to this tweet that I missed:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374 2h2 hours ago
Weird coincidence: this guy with the Lace tattoo? JoJo's dick of an ex boyfriend Chad #WTA #TheBachelor

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:48 am

I now know why Ben said he put his final 1 through hell. At least Ben looks happy now. The ATFR is going to be a good one. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:48 am

He said his F1 was understanding and that they had gotten though it to US magazine.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:49 am

This show has exhausted me. Goodnight, loves. Happy watching, west coast!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:51 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, I haven't watched the WTN (thinking of skipping it from what I've read here  giggling ) or the preview, but from reading here, I see we get some new images in the preview, at least of Jojo and Ben in a bathroom. hmmm  Not sure if there will be much new to sleuth, but I'll make SC's and get them posted tomorrow as soon as I can.

Plenty to sleuth. We get the missing caps of Lauren on her LCD and MTP. We get caps of both girls arriving at the FRC. Both in helicopters, both walking towards him. It's like they are handing sleuthers things now on a silver platter.

I paused and compared the FRC light for both girls. From a quick analysis, it looks like Jo is first; Lo is second in arrival making her F1.

We'll see. hi
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan