SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 55 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:05 am

I'll say it again. Jason and Molly survived. Des and Chris survived. Kaitlyn and Shawn are, so far, surviving. It takes 2 mature people to recognize the weird situation they were in, trust each other, and block out all the noise moving forward. The real relationship and real love starts when the cameras stop rolling.

I felt BETTER seeing that preview. I'm happy to know he at least told JoJo and that it appears Lauren had an inkling as well.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:05 am

2observe wrote:So who will be "blindsided????"

IMO - no one

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:05 am

2observe wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:

But did Ben say she got over it?  I didn't hear that.  
According to his interview to US Weekly he has stated that they have had tough conversations and it was a lot for her to take in. He also stated they have gotten through it and will continue to move forward because they communicate.
It's going to be different now that the public has seen it.  SM is going to be brutual, imo.
You're right. It's a good thing both of them don't live on SM.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:09 am

FMG2015 wrote:
2observe wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:
According to his interview to US Weekly he has stated that they have had tough conversations and it was a lot for her to take in. He also stated they have gotten through it and will continue to move forward because they communicate.
It's going to be different now that the public has seen it.  SM is going to be brutual, imo.

True that. Get off social media, focus on each other. Love, grow, move on. And before you know it, the next season starts and no one cares anymore. And then the next thing you know, it's been a while and all is forgiven and you are trotted out for future Bachelor couple updates. See: The Mesnicks, The Seigfrieds.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:09 am

Lucas15 wrote:

IMO 
Agree.
In reality tv the only time you are supposed to have privacy is in the bathroom.
Keep in mind last season Kaitlyn and Nick thought they had privacy in the bedroom and the boom recorded all kinds of private things.
So now we have Ben and JoJo in the bathroom. They were not in there to compliment the Charmin. They were in there to what they thought was to have a private talk.
MO is Ben wanted to put JoJo on target with what was going on in his mind. This tells me it was Lauren.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:11 am

allicat wrote:I've read a lot of pages but I didn't see anything about the Leah stuff. Was that talked about?

Well Leah tried to justify what she said. No apologies, but she did look a way out of her 'liar' situation. She said that she was only able to say that about Lauren because of a comment made that was brought up to her, something like Lauren saying "the other girls are losers..." I forgot the rest of the phrase, help me out on this one. Point is, I think she made that up, too.

Leah confronted Ben, that went something like "You said you treated relationships separately. But why, when I brought it up to you, you told Lauren about it. It put me in a weird position because I didn't know if I should tell it in front of the girls because I want to keep what we talk about between our relationship." So basically, she's saying that Ben made her lie infront of Lauren. But Ben had a great response for her. He said that "what you said to me will affect my relationship with another person. so i decided to confront Lauren about it. i didn't mention your name. so your response to what happened was your response." Leah got burned.

But nobody talked about Leah's black eye!! That must be false too.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:14 am

Lucas15 wrote:

IMO - no one

Perhaps this was intentional. "Ben keeps his promises in spite of this messiness" is the theme.

In a few of his PIs last week and in that preview, it felt like he was referring to cue cards, esp. that "lost guy" one. More and more, I'm wondering about what really went on behind-the-scenes this season...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:15 am

sosleepy wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:
2observe wrote:

True that. Get off social media, focus on each other. Love, grow, move on. And before you know it, the next season starts and no one cares anymore. And then the next thing you know, it's been a while and all is forgiven and you are trotted out for future Bachelor couple updates. See: The Mesnicks, The Seigfrieds.

And then The Higgins(es).
When Ben started talking to Chris about how happy he is at the moment. That he would marry HER tomorrow if he could. He would, because she's incredible. It's just automatic to picture him talking about Lauren in my mind. This comes from me who has watched Benlo videos 100x a day. His face is exactly how his face is like in his ITMs talking about Lauren in the previous episodes. With a genuine happiness and light in his eyes. Can't wait for them to start their real life together, very out in public!

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:16 am

I do not think that was JoJo's last boyfriend.I think that is another producer BS statement...you know...to stir the pot.At least, that guy did not look anything like the pictures of Chad I have seen.Maybe Caila's filming and this dumb thing with the guy was to put some doubt in who is the next bachelorette...Monday can not come soon enough!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:18 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
dpao84 wrote:snipped......
And frankly Bens a catch! He could say I love you to 10 women/men and I'd say yes if he picked me because he'd probably treat me like gold from there on out.
I think he's probably kissing Lauren's feet and everything else, every time he's with her. giggling I can only imagine how many times he has cried to her about how sorry he was to put her thru hell. I hope they make it, but if not, it won't be the first time I will be disappointed with this show.

As Ben said in one of the interviews he wants to date her well and love on her in public.  I am sure Ben will be very attentive to her and make her feel special.  He just seems like that type of guy.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:18 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

IMO 
Agree.
In reality tv the only time you are supposed to have privacy is in the bathroom.
Keep in mind last season Kaitlyn and Nick thought they had privacy in the bedroom and the boom recorded all kinds of private things.
So now we have Ben and JoJo in the bathroom. They were not in there to compliment the Charmin. They were in there to what they thought was to have a private talk.
MO is Ben wanted to put JoJo on target with what was going on in his mind. This tells me it was Lauren.

But I'm not so sure he would have said something about his feelings for Lauren if she wasn't hysterically crying and asking him. She said I need something from you and his response was "I'm sitting here on a bathroom floor with you. I love you. I'm in love with you." That didn't seem like a "heads up, I'm not picking you" to me.

I'll be interested to see if Lauren asks him about JoJo and what his response is. It took JoJo to ask him for him to say something about it. If Lauren doesn't ask I don't think he'll say anything about JoJo to her, although their conversation on the beach looks like it might tell Lauren what she needs to know about his feelings for JoJo, hence the crying.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:19 am

sosleepy wrote:I'll say it again. Jason and Molly survived. Des and Chris survived. Kaitlyn and Shawn are, so far, surviving. It takes 2 mature people to recognize the weird situation they were in, trust each other, and block out all the noise moving forward. The real relationship and real love starts when the cameras stop rolling.

I felt BETTER seeing that preview. I'm happy to know he at least told JoJo and that it appears Lauren had an inkling as well.

I agree with you that I guess it was the best decision to inform Jojo about his current state of emotions so as to cork the hurt if she does get her heart broken. There really is no easy way out of this. And next Monday's 3-hour show will be very interesting to watch.
(I was personally hurt seeing Lauren shed a tear for her love for Ben... huhu stop it you)

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 55 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan