SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 55 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by allicat Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:19 pm

charmained wrote:
allicat wrote:I've read a lot of pages but I didn't see anything about the Leah stuff. Was that talked about?

Well Leah tried to justify what she said. No apologies, but she did look a way out of her 'liar' situation. She said that she was only able to say that about Lauren because of a comment made that was brought up to her, something like Lauren saying "the other girls are losers..." I forgot the rest of the phrase, help me out on this one. Point is, I think she made that up, too.

Leah confronted Ben, that went something like "You said you treated relationships separately. But why, when I brought it up to you, you told Lauren about it. It put me in a weird position because I didn't know if I should tell it in front of the girls because I want to keep what we talk about between our relationship." So basically, she's saying that Ben made her lie infront of Lauren. But Ben had a great response for her. He said that "what you said to me will affect my relationship with another person. so i decided to confront Lauren about it. i didn't mention your name. so your response to what happened was your response." Leah got burned.

But nobody talked about Leah's black eye!! That must be false too.

Ah it sounds like it didn't really get talked about much. Not as big a deal. Should I take that to mean it wasn't really a big deal because they all knew he chose Lauren at the end of the day? giggling Thank you charmained for the recap.

allicat

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
2observe wrote:So who will be "blindsided????"

IMO 
Agree.
In reality tv the only time you are supposed to have privacy is in the bathroom.
Keep in mind last season Kaitlyn and Nick thought they had privacy in the bedroom and the boom recorded all kinds of private things.
So now we have Ben and JoJo in the bathroom. They were not in there to compliment the Charmin. They were in there to what they thought was to have a private talk.
MO is Ben wanted to put JoJo on target with what was going on in his mind. This tells me it was Lauren.
I don't know. Previously, they showed Ben telling Lauren that he loved her, but his feelings were scattering all over the place (paraphasing)during their LCD. So he let both of them know that he wasn't 100 percent sure of anything by LCDs. jmo Smiley
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:23 pm

I have a hard time believing Lauren made a comment like the other girls are losers how come non of the other girls have said anything bad about Lauren
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:26 pm

I think all of them knew Lauren hadn't said anything like that. Leah was trying to dig out of the hole, but only dug deeper. It's a shame she couldn't just apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:26 pm

If we are to believe RS, Ben knew it was Lauren midway through the season. So, to me it makes no sense to tell JoJo multiple times that he loves her. He had to be confused, that's really the only explanation.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:27 pm

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 Cc_PFmzWEAE3Ko-
Jordyn Taylor ‏@jordynhtaylor · 39m39 minutes ago
"I had no defining personality on the show so HERE'S A CHICKEN" #TheBachelor #WomenTellAll
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:27 pm

I'm going to start with my favorite part of the night, the bloopers. They cracked me up and for the first time ever, Becca made me laugh. I loved Ben's expression after she said Chris. laugh out loud

The women were just the same as previous casts. Their jobs are to be mad at the "villains" of the season even if they really weren't villains. The ones who weren't on the show long always seem to be the worst. I don't think it necessarily means they're bad people or bullies though.

I thought Lace seemed good but hope she decides not to do BIP for her own sake. I really like Jubilee but still don't think being lead would help her. I think she'll find a great guy off the show. I liked Olivia all season which is funny considering I couldn't stand Courtney. Olivia never seemed as mean to me. She seemed to be really sorry for things she said and at least it shut everyone else up.

Ben handled everything beautifully on the WTA until we saw the preview of course. Yikes. I noticed they didn't show Ben telling Lauren he loved her as much as him telling Jojo. It seemed to be hiding the f1 and not the f2. I loved his mom's expression when he said he hadn't told the women that he loves both. I'm pretty sure I had the same one more than once in this preview alone. Suspect

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:29 pm

rosesrREd wrote:If we are to believe RS, Ben knew it was Lauren midway through the season.  So, to me it makes no sense to tell JoJo multiple times that he loves her.  He had to be confused, that's really the only explanation.
I'm just trying to figure out how could he be so confused. Hugesmile If Ben was really in love with Lauren midway through the season, why did he allow himself to fall in love with Jojo??? He had to be open to falling in love with Jojo. jmo
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Makes me wonder if JoJo realized he was also in love with Lauren & she was in the bathroom freaking out & crying and Ben went in to see what was going on. That would explain sitting on the floor and her begging for "something" from Ben that she's the F1. His ILY didn't seem to reassure her, imo as she said, then "but you're in love with her too" and he said "yes". Looks like being the Bachelor really was a complete mindf*ck to Ben, but went with the one he has "loved for a while too" and that's Lauren, imo

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:32 pm

rosesrREd wrote:If we are to believe RS, Ben knew it was Lauren midway through the season.  So, to me it makes no sense to tell JoJo multiple times that he loves her.  He had to be confused, that's really the only explanation.
I think it was producer driven. They told him to not compare relationships and to live in the moment. He loved JoJo when he was with her.  Maybe not at the same level as Lauren but enough to say I Love You and be distraught when he had to say goodbye at the Final rose ceremony

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:32 pm

veg_out wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, I haven't watched the WTN (thinking of skipping it from what I've read here  giggling ) or the preview, but from reading here, I see we get some new images in the preview, at least of Jojo and Ben in a bathroom. hmmm  Not sure if there will be much new to sleuth, but I'll make SC's and get them posted tomorrow as soon as I can.

Plenty to sleuth. We get the missing caps of Lauren on her LCD and MTP. We get caps of both girls arriving at the FRC. Both in helicopters, both walking towards him. It's like they are handing sleuthers things now on a silver platter.

I paused and compared the FRC light for both girls. From a quick analysis, it looks like Jo is first; Lo is second in arrival making her F1.

We'll see.  hi

Hiya Veggie!  bestbud!

Thanks for the heads up.  Sounds like we'll get some totally new and then more of what we already have (both in heli's , various walking scenes, etc.).  Hopefully it shows us a clearer indication of timeline of events and some are in same locations to compare light and shadows, etc.  I hope we don't get more #teamtoast pics to decipher!  wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 40 3806527698

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:32 pm

MO is Ben was in the bubble with both Jo and Lauren, but felt it with Lauren more. His bathroom scene tells me he was filling Jo in with what he was feeling. Bathroom is supposed to be taboo with filming, apparently pond scum production felt it was as ok to put a boom outside the br as they did putting a boom outside the bedroom with K and N last season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 55 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 47 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan