SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nannymargie Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:52 am

2observe wrote:So did he tell Jojo about him being in love with Lauren???  I'm more than a little confused right now. scratch

Didn't JoJo ask him if he's in love with Lauren?  He didn't lie to her and told her the truth.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:53 am

NCGalBecca wrote:Is there some context to this tweet that I missed:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  2h2 hours ago
Weird coincidence: this guy with the Lace tattoo? JoJo's dick of an ex boyfriend Chad #WTA #TheBachelor
Well now know she didn't go back to him. He's into Lace.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:53 am

dpao84 wrote:snipped......
And frankly Bens a catch! He could say I love you to 10 women/men and I'd say yes if he picked me because he'd probably treat me like gold from there on out.
I think he's probably kissing Lauren's feet and everything else, every time he's with her. giggling I can only imagine how many times he has cried to her about how sorry he was to put her thru hell. I hope they make it, but if not, it won't be the first time I will be disappointed with this show.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:55 am

veg_out wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, I haven't watched the WTN (thinking of skipping it from what I've read here  giggling ) or the preview, but from reading here, I see we get some new images in the preview, at least of Jojo and Ben in a bathroom. hmmm  Not sure if there will be much new to sleuth, but I'll make SC's and get them posted tomorrow as soon as I can.

Plenty to sleuth. We get the missing caps of Lauren on her LCD and MTP. We get caps of both girls arriving at the FRC. Both in helicopters, both walking towards him. It's like they are handing sleuthers things now on a silver platter.

I paused and compared the FRC light for both girls. From a quick analysis, it looks like Jo is first; Lo is second in arrival making her F1.

We'll see.  hi
ll

It should be handed on a silver platter. It seems this season was so real, they prepared us early every step of the way, starting with the 2 ILY's . Raw footage in the end vs edited crap we sometimes get used to imo. clapping! tptb . yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:56 am

2observe wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:Is there some context to this tweet that I missed:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  2h2 hours ago
Weird coincidence: this guy with the Lace tattoo? JoJo's dick of an ex boyfriend Chad #WTA #TheBachelor
Well now know she didn't go back to him.  He's into Lace.

Lesson learned . Ex's are ex's for a reason . Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:56 am

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 38 Cc_qrKlVAAAHgPc
Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
#WomenTellAll recap is live, rose lovers! http://yhoo.it/1UOJdge cc: @BachelorABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:56 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:The more I think about it, the more I come to terms with it. Obviously it cannot be easy for the F1 to hear those things but I've said before, the relationship doesn't truly start until after the show so if Lauren got over it like Ben has said she did then I guess I can too.

But did Ben say she got over it?  I didn't hear that.  
According to his interview to US Weekly he has stated that they have had tough conversations and it was a lot for her to take in. He also stated they have gotten through it and will continue to move forward because they communicate.

He then adds he owes his F1 a lot of dates and a lot of lovin'

Last edited by FMG2015 on Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:57 am

nannymargie wrote:
2observe wrote:So did he tell Jojo about him being in love with Lauren???  I'm more than a little confused right now. scratch

Didn't JoJo ask him if he's in love with Lauren?  He didn't lie to her and told her the truth.
Right, so much for JoJo being blindsided at the FRC, she had to feel no guarantee she was F1. In the copter, Lauren looks like she's not sure if she is his F1. Just another clue it's Lauren, to me, anyway.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:58 am

FMG2015 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Diana wrote:The more I think about it, the more I come to terms with it. Obviously it cannot be easy for the F1 to hear those things but I've said before, the relationship doesn't truly start until after the show so if Lauren got over it like Ben has said she did then I guess I can too.

But did Ben say she got over it?  I didn't hear that.  
According to his interview to US Weekly he has stated that they have had tough conversations and it was a lot for her to take in. He also stated they have gotten through it and will continue to move forward because they communicate.
It's going to be different now that the public has seen it.  SM is going to be brutual, imo.

Last edited by 2observe on Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:59 am

So who will be "blindsided????"
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by allicat Tue Mar 08, 2016 12:59 am

I've read a lot of pages but I didn't see anything about the Leah stuff. Was that talked about?

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:01 am

I actually loved how CH owned up to his past hyperbole when he said next week will be the most dramatic FRC ever ...he didn't even look like he was kidding..
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 55 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 46 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan