SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by rosesrREd Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:36 am

2observe wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:If we are to believe RS, Ben knew it was Lauren midway through the season.  So, to me it makes no sense to tell JoJo multiple times that he loves her.  He had to be confused, that's really the only explanation.
I'm just trying to figure out how could he be so confused. Hugesmile If Ben was really in love with Lauren midway through the season, why did he allow himself to fall in love with Jojo??? He had to be open to falling in love with Jojo.  jmo

So, if he wasn't confused, then he must have not been that into Lauren as early as he said. When she professed her love for him, he said that he has known for a while now that he was in love with her too. JoJo's seemed to be an "in the moment" ILY, but then he said it over and over again. hissyfit
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:36 am

2observe wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

IMO 
Agree.
In reality tv the only time you are supposed to have privacy is in the bathroom.
Keep in mind last season Kaitlyn and Nick thought they had privacy in the bedroom and the boom recorded all kinds of private things.
So now we have Ben and JoJo in the bathroom. They were not in there to compliment the Charmin. They were in there to what they thought was to have a private talk.
MO is Ben wanted to put JoJo on target with what was going on in his mind. This tells me it was Lauren.
I don't know.  Previously, they showed Ben telling Lauren that he loved her, but his feelings were scattering all over the place (paraphasing)during their LCD.  So he let both of them know that he wasn't 100 percent sure of anything by LCDs.  jmo Smiley
Did they show that again in this preview? I wondered if he really said his feelings were scattered all over the place or was that spliced in the convo, has that been sleuthed for sure? I know we see him say he loves Lauren, then the camera was at the back of his head & on on Lauren, so makes me wonder. Shocked they didn't show that again tonight, be curious to see what is actually said when it airs.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:39 am

Kashathediva wrote:MO is Ben was in the bubble with both Jo and Lauren, but felt it with Lauren more. His bathroom scene tells me he was filling Jo in with what he was feeling. Bathroom is supposed to be taboo with filming, apparently pond scum production felt it was as ok to put a boom outside the br as they did putting a boom outside the bedroom with K and N last season.

^^^^^ITA!!!!^^^^^^^

This is such a real season and insight what happens when someone loves two. We'll never know how Des would have truly handled things because Brooks didn't give her the chance too. It's like being fed a steady diet of edited poop every season and every once in awhile something real happens. Like Des' season. Out of the norm . I'm intrigued how this all turns out. Whatever , it's going to be real !

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:45 am

For me, that bathroom floor convo with JoJo should have sealed the deal on Lauren being F1 for the viewers.  I'll be curious to head over to the unspoiled thread to see how they felt.  I guess I'm surprised they included it in the teaser.....

Thoughts?
avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:49 am

avacaroline wrote:For me, that bathroom floor convo with JoJo should have sealed the deal on Lauren being F1 for the viewers.  I'll be curious to head over to the unspoiled thread to see how they felt.  I guess I'm surprised they included it in the teaser.....

Thoughts?

They are giving us the heads up like how Ben can finally say he's engaged. Guess they don't want the audience blindsided giggling  Code word this season :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:05 am

NCGalBecca wrote:Is there some context to this tweet that I missed:

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374  2h2 hours ago
Weird coincidence: this guy with the Lace tattoo? JoJo's dick of an ex boyfriend Chad #WTA #TheBachelor

OMG .. Is that for real?? Hahahaha
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:15 am

rosesrREd wrote:If we are to believe RS, Ben knew it was Lauren midway through the season.  So, to me it makes no sense to tell JoJo multiple times that he loves her.  He had to be confused, that's really the only explanation.

No it really isn't . Once Lauren confessed her love for him he wanted to be able to say "ILY"back to her. The rules of the show are that the lead is not suppose to confess their feelings for you until the FRC. In this case I'm sure they told Ben that he could tell Lauren he 's in love with her but he would have to say it to another girl as well so to keep the viewers in suspense. Once the lead knows who his F1 will be, from that point on anything he feels he wants to express and say to his F1 he has to say something of the same nature to someone else , again to raise suspense. I belive Ben fell hard for Lauren from night one but the show must go on . jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:18 am

After all the ILY's thrown out there, I hope Ben treats his F2 really, really well at the ATFR.  From what we have seen of Ben so far, I would think that he would be very kind and acknowledge that his feelings for his F2 were real and true, and not pretend that she meant absolutely nothing to him like some leads have done.  When the lead acts like the F2 never even existed, it only makes the lead look very bad IMO.  So, I can't imagine Ben would do that.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:20 am

Jolena wrote:

No it really isn't . Once Lauren confessed her love for him he wanted to be able to say "ILY"back to her. The rules of the show are that the lead is not suppose to confess their feelings for you until the FRC. In this case I'm sure they told Ben that he could tell Lauren he 's in love with her but he would have to say it to another girl as well so to keep the viewers in suspense.  Once the lead knows who his F1 will be, from that point on anything he feels he wants to express and say to his F1 he has to say something of the same nature to someone else , again to raise suspense. I belive Ben fell hard for Lauren from night one but the show must go on . jmo

How do you know this?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:21 am

Stacia620 wrote:After all the ILY's thrown out there, I hope Ben treats his F2 really, really well at the ATFR.  From what we have seen of Ben so far, I would think that he would be very kind and acknowledge that his feelings for his F2 were real and true, and not pretend that she meant absolutely nothing to him like some leads have done.  When the lead acts like the F2 never even existed, it only makes the lead look very bad IMO.  So, I can't imagine Ben would do that.

I hope so! That would be just terrible of him..

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:22 am

I'm still laughing at the bloopers cantstopl wta - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 3806527698 :bigsmile: lolpanda
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:23 am

Some pointed to his last blog about Jojo. Some thought it was a sign Jojo was F1. Why? Because he was complimentary of her and gave her validation about his feelings then. I don't see why Ben would change that sentiment on  ATFR . IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 55 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 48 ... 55  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Women Tell All -*Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+91
Rdjbb
Cila51290
KBiegs88
Pia1
Longhornfan