SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:35 pm

I hope Ben's not really listening to or taking any advice from him. #thebachelorthatjustwontgoaway   The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 19 3806527698

Chris Soules ‏@souleschris  40m40 minutes ago
Hey @benhiggi, I found the perfect place for your upcoming honeymoon! #TheBachelor
The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 19 CdIa5GWUIAAB8Jx
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by allicat Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:36 pm

Duke702 wrote:Here is the source
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-emotional-proposal-w166555

--As Us previously reported, Higgins told the winner postfinale that he also said “I love you” to the runner-up. “She was angry and sad,” says the show source.---

He told the winner "postfinale" , seems like he told JoJo in the bathroom....so that seems to give it away...

This is my opinion about the bolded part. It states in the article that he told F1 that he also told F2 that he loved them too. What he told Jo, that we have seen, is that he also loves Lauren...not that he told Lauren that.
If that part about telling whichever one to expect a ring and then dumps her is the truth, then that is soooo completely effed up! Ugh

allicat

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:55 pm

allicat wrote:
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-emotional-proposal-w166555

--As Us previously reported, Higgins told the winner postfinale that he also said “I love you” to the runner-up. “She was angry and sad,” says the show source.---

He told the winner "postfinale" , seems like he told JoJo in the bathroom....so that seems to give it away...

This is my opinion about the bolded part. It states in the article that he told F1 that he also told F2 that he loved them too. What he told Jo, that we have seen, is that he also loves Lauren...not that he told Lauren that.
If that part about telling whichever one to expect a ring and then dumps her is the truth, then that is soooo completely effed up! Ugh

I just don't see why Ben would tell someone to expect a ring, whether he was going to pick her or not. To me, it sounds like an Ashlee Fraizer situation at WTA blasting Sean for something he said in the FS that wasn't actually true. JMO.
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:08 pm

bronco18 wrote:
allicat wrote:

I just don't see why Ben would tell someone to expect a ring, whether he was going to pick her or not. To me, it sounds like an Ashlee Fraizer situation at WTA blasting Sean for something he said in the FS that wasn't actually true. JMO.

Until proven differently, I will take that as just BS from the magazine. I would hate for this to grow legs, because as of now, none of us know what is or isn't the truth. For me personally, I need proof positive that such a thing was actually said.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:14 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
bronco18 wrote:
allicat wrote:

Until proven differently, I will take that as just BS from the magazine.  I would hate for this to grow legs, because as of now, none of us know what is or isn't the truth.  For me personally, I need proof positive that such a thing was actually said.

ITA again. Some of these stories just reek scandalous bs, IMO. For me to believe this one I need to see it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:20 pm

Well we know that these articles usually always have some truth in them with scandalous lies mixed in to make it more juicy.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:22 pm

metalgirl wrote:A big gigantic diamond can help a girl get over pain.  Especially when she's the winner.  

But she will probably need to keep an eye on Skippy for a while, as he seems to get a bit distracted around brunettes.  

I think all will be cool then since Lauren is a brunette. The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 19 1f602
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:23 pm

my only thing with that article is that the comment about him promising a ring is only on the front cover. the entire article in the magazine does not mention that comment at all.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Crazylady29 wrote:my only thing with that article is that the comment about him promising a ring is only on the front cover. the entire article in the magazine does not mention that comment at all.

Good point. IMO they're creating now a lot of dramatic headlines to bring in more viewers.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Crazylady29 wrote:my only thing with that article is that the comment about him promising a ring is only on the front cover. the entire article in the magazine does not mention that comment at all.

Good point. IMO they're creating now a lot of dramatic headlines to bring in more viewers.

AND SELL magazines! Objective #1 for these people. Who's to say that an editor didn't say, "Just slap on a shocking headline, who cares if it isn't true if the rest of our article is?!"
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:33 pm

AND it begins....I just saw Celebrity Dirty Landry article that said Ben and Lauren are either broken up and hanging by a thread because Lauren saw episodes of the show where he told JoJo that he loved her. They also said that it was Ben's mom that pushed him in Lauren's direction. We saw how happy Ben was the other night and is ready to marry her tomorrow. Where do these people get this stuff? I sure hope Ben and Lauren stay away from all that garbage and be there for one another.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:59 pm

CDL is basically a fanfic site, they publish anything. All their stories are made up 99% of the time. And they publish this article now because they want the clicks from bachelor fans
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Social Media - Vids - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+86
FMG2015
ceoona
aviej
Mgrissom
emusha
KB_Mom
limoncello
kraft33
sara11
Ash2214
dyra