SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:53 pm

sparkler wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I not a very religious person, but I am fairly spiritual.  I might have taken a moment of quiet reflection to pray for the turtles, also. I have done this at times when I have come across road kill. Probably TMI for most of you.

I do the same....and for random people who seem to be struggling. TMI here too but I am glad to hear someone else does this.

Especially turtles . Look how there were none who survived on that beach prior, and now 22k who do. Even then their survival rate in the ocean is slim .

Back to top Go down

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Wow what an episode. Soo many thoughts but most have been expressed by so many of you.

I mean Ben's immaturity and relationship inexperience really showed this week. The multiple I love yous was so uncalled for and am sorry that is not producer massaging him or prodding him on to say it. He needs to grow a pair and not be such a producer puppet.

I liked him most with Caila obviously that is my girl, she looked absolutely stunning the morning after FD of all the girls. I was super annoyed when Ben said his relationship with Caila was the most deepest, like dude stop B'sing.

I think Ben is coming across surface level in his idea of what love and a relationship entails, it's soo high schooish, and that is what he has with Lauren. What gives him the idea that Lauren is out of his league?? I personally don't get the appeal. And did anyone one notice how Lauren walks like an old tired lady? Not cute all

I like Jojo but I wasn't convinced about their connection this episode, if felt forced imo

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 1f49b  SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:20 pm

mysthelma wrote:Wow what an episode. Soo many thoughts but most have been expressed by so many of you.

I mean Ben's immaturity and relationship inexperience really showed this week. The multiple I love yous was so uncalled for and am sorry that is not producer massaging him or prodding him on to say it. He needs to grow a pair and not be such a producer puppet.

I liked him most with Caila obviously that is my girl, she looked absolutely stunning the morning after FD of all the girls. I was super annoyed when Ben said his relationship with Caila was the most deepest, like dude stop B'sing.

I think Ben is coming across surface level in his idea of what love and a relationship entails, it's soo high schooish, and that is what he has with Lauren. What gives him the idea that Lauren is out of his league?? I personally don't get the appeal. And did anyone one notice how Lauren walks like an old tired lady? Not cute all

I like Jojo but I wasn't convinced about their connection this episode, if felt forced imo

I don't get either what Ben finds attractive in Lauren; I don't like her hair, her face (looks like a reverse pear) and I too noticed the way she walks....
Love IS blind I guess after all.

It's Ben's choice and will live with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:32 pm

Haha, I noticed Lauren's awkward waddle. Reminded me of Whitney last season. I think it's just the Bachelor weight gain. I know I've never felt less graceful than when I gained some weight and my thighs were rubbing together. Lauren looked like she was barely fitting into her clothes this episode. Not that she's anywhere near fat, but she was just super thin at the start of the show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:38 pm

Didn't LaurenH talk about that laugh out loud?

I just watched the turtle date again . That was seriously one of the best things to do on a date!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:40 pm

Idk, I'd hazard a guess that not a lot of guys would find Lauren (or any of the f4) unattractive laugh out loud.

She may not be everyone's type. I find Caila to be stunning. But I think Ben got a good looking group of girls.

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:45 pm

If Lauren is unattractive I'd hate to think what an average person like me would be considered. Eek.

I definitely thought Caila was the most attractive of the F6. That hair alone is perfection.

SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 87b72b10 SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 86669110 SmallVictories - The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:52 pm

Haha seriously. I'm sure plenty of women would love to look like Lauren as well. She is one of my favorites this season speaking strictly on appearance. I love her soft, feminine features. I think Caila is definitely the most attractive of the F6 though Jen wins for me as the most attractive overall this season.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:53 pm

I love this part of Jillian's blog....I knew she loved Reid, LOL!!

OMG OMG OMG like seriously THE best episode of the Bachelor in BACHELOR HISTORY!!! I am still freaking out about last night’s episode. This episode always brings back tons of memories for me … it was the episode where I was sent home on the Bachelor. I remember the heartbreak like it was yesterday, I thought my world was totally over. It was also the episode on my season of the Bachelorette where I remember feeling totally in LOVE with THREE guys. Yup three… so Ben, you are totally ok with two!!!

http://www.jillianharris.com/can-ben-really-love-two-women/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:55 pm

sde1041 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Wow what an episode. Soo many thoughts but most have been expressed by so many of you.

I don't get either what Ben finds attractive in Lauren; I don't like her hair, her face (looks like a reverse pear) and I too noticed the way she walks....
Love IS blind I guess after all.

It's Ben's choice and will live with it.

I don't think it is easy to be TRULY attracted to someone you only watch onscreen. What is attraction, anyway? It's not only physical beauty. It's more of the overall effect of a person to somebody. We're not the one Lauren locks eyes with. We're not the one she smiles to, or laughs with. So I don't think it proper to question or doubt Ben's attraction to her since we're only watching from afar.

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:56 pm

nutty1 wrote:I love this part of Jillian's blog....I knew she loved Reid, LOL!!

OMG OMG OMG like seriously THE best episode of the Bachelor in BACHELOR HISTORY!!! I am still freaking out about last night’s episode. This episode always brings back tons of memories for me … it was the episode where I was sent home on the Bachelor. I remember the heartbreak like it was yesterday, I thought my world was totally over. It was also the episode on my season of the Bachelorette where I remember feeling totally in LOVE with THREE guys. Yup three… so Ben, you are totally ok with two!!!

Ahh, the possibilities ! clapping! Hurray for Jillian and her Reid.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:00 am

nutty1 wrote:I love this part of Jillian's blog....I knew she loved Reid, LOL!!

It makes my Reid/Jillian shipper heart so happy to see that! They were the first Bachelor/ette couple I really rooted for. I was also one of the sole Jillian/Jason fans out there, so it always makes me happy when they both talk about each other so fondly.

And, regarding the girls' looks - everyone has their own type, but, objectively speaking, all of the final four girls are pretty attractive, in their own way. I'll take Lauren's abs and high cheekbones, any day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Episode 9 - Discussion - #2 *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+98
albean99
Buckeye_Fan
meauxwalk
Bachinfo
KB_Mom
agentcurls
ReneeM
Ladybug82
bronco18
ironcat
nikikass