SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by charmained Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:55 pm

I have been filling my day with lots of activities to keep my mind off of Benlo, so when tomorrow comes I'll have FULL UNDIVIDED ATTENTION to them. I don't even want to go to work. sad That's how much this couple and their love has affected me. I seriously think it's messing with my productivity. haha I'm sure I'm not alone.
---
BenLo captured me on their first 1-on-1. It was really like a romantic Nicholas Sparks film that I can't believe how much they're connecting on a first date. Ever since that first date, I AM THEIRS. THEIRS FOR THE TAKING. All of my time they took.
So to have tomorrow's finale would put closure in all my suffering. Tomorrow will be grand, epic, bitter and sweet, scary, terrifying, real, and incredible. ;)

DANG IT, YOU'RE CUTE!
#HigginBushnell #BenLoFever #TheyAreMyPersons
cheerleader
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:15 am

charmained wrote:I have been filling my day with lots of activities to keep my mind off of Benlo, so when tomorrow comes I'll have FULL UNDIVIDED ATTENTION to them. I don't even want to go to work. sad That's how much this couple and their love has affected me. I seriously think it's messing with my productivity. haha I'm sure I'm not alone.
---
BenLo captured me on their first 1-on-1. It was really like a romantic Nicholas Sparks film that I can't believe how much they're connecting on a first date. Ever since that first date, I AM THEIRS. THEIRS FOR THE TAKING. All of my time they took.
So to have tomorrow's finale would put closure in all my suffering. Tomorrow will be grand, epic, bitter and sweet, scary, terrifying, real, and incredible. ;)

:yes: To the bold one. Thank god I'm taking my leave tomorrow. We will be fine Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 1377737533

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:29 am

I will be watching all the awesome videos over and over and use Anna Maria, I think her name is, on youtube to watch my favorite moments. Oh, and my favorite Ben and Lauren moments are from Warsaw and I cannot pick a favorite between re-enacting his first kiss to the adorable kids at BYC to their conversation at his place. Rex's was a little underwhelming. They cut too much from it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:43 am

Even though too many ILY vomit from Ben, but I have to admit that's my fav part Between him and Lauren. I found it very cute and natural. I keep watching that part laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:25 am

One last video until the finale!

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:55 am

I just loves every song you've used for BenLo video. Thanks, it's indeed pretty beautiful

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 2:34 am

Ditto Dyra, ILRomance, great vid and song . Really looking forward to the finale vid too. clapping! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:17 am

Soon Ben.....very soon

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Image20

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:06 am

Followed Ben's fiancée and future bachette. How to not spoil the finale

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 QxX5AJp

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:09 am

I'm hoping that we haven't all been duped and that the love story of Ben and Lauren that we've been watching is real and we're about to see it come to fruition. :-)
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:13 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BC7N-C5Fu4d/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAtivNzFu3W/?hl=en

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:25 am

Aww, such sweet IG pics. Again, I highly doubt Lauren's really good friend and the mother of her roommate would be tagging her and Ben had he dumped her and not proposed to Lauren.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+79
Alanna
yrkiemommy
kikora
Retiredswimmom
bluwavz
timfan
mindless
vivi2
allicat
leselihau
bleuberry