SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:50 pm

laugh out loud that's too funny they break up before the show airs. Is there a long time usually between filming and the show airing? I was wondering about that as I was watching... how long ago they filmed the show - recently or?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:18 pm

I guess if there's along period between filming and the show airing it could maybe play a role in breakups along with maybe it not being as serious seen by viewers?

Facially Marco reminds me a bit of Aidan Turner (stars in Poldark) and similar a bit to Tim Bach Canada.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:20 pm

TBH I dont think we actually know what he wants, and maybe neither does he!

he keeps saying things that dont match his actions... like he doesnt want someone jealous, or to feel trapped, etc... (I keep thinking he went on the wrong show giggling )

I hope Linda wins only if she can get him to actually settle!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:56 pm

IA with that. He seems to be in it for other reasons than love but that seems the norm maybe? He's not too bad though all things considered (JPG was worse, imo). I guess I am watching with the expectation it won't last so not as serious minded.

Are they editing out makeout sessions or something though? I haven't watched very closely but I don't see him playing tonsil hockey a lot so far? CS/JPG, etc were much worse in that department. Obviously a ways to go yet so it could get very physical.

I will say I like him more with Linda and it feels more than just a fling/physical thing with her which makes me think she may be F1. That's not good though... whenever I like a lead more with a certain contestant it never seems to bode well as I make up for their not-so-great qualities when I do that. Oh well.. I am watching for Linda at this point. Love her! Too bad like you said they don't have Bette shows - she'd be perfect!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:11 pm

French girls wouldnt be as keen to kissing on first dates as American ones (no judgement there, just fact!) Smiley

I love Linda too!! I really wish she would be the Bette Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:36 pm

I hunted the net for spoilers and gossips and after what I read my conclusion is that LINDA is probably #1.

We know that producers have a tight control during the air time. The show just started.

We already have interviews from Laurie, Melanie, Shirley and I think Naelle. They are still on the show. Normally they should be very quiet and they're sure not.

Shirley is a big surprise. I truly thought she was top 3 but I am not so sure anymore. She will have a 1on1 for sure as we saw the dancing part with marco, she went to the group date also in the last segment so she is in the next 2 episodes for sure (no group date and single date in the same week). I think she will be in group date (club) in episode 4 and a single in episode 5.

Is see no gossips about Linda. She is never mentioned by the other girls either versus Diane who is not very well loved in the mansion. My take is that Marco was very obvious around her. This explained the jealous Shirley over-reacting and frustration. This happens next episode so lets not forget that Diane was the one to deliver the 10 minutes date instead of a 24h with marco. I am pretty sure, even today, she his holding a grudge for sure toward Diane on top of hearing that she was "soulante" (aka annoying). Shirley saw who was marco at the club (making up on the dance floor with Laurie) as well as Naelle. I wonder who is the 4th and 5th girl as I do not think it was only 3 girls.

And this is what bother me. Generally the script is to show #2 more and more and we saw that with Diane. However, #1 is always seen on the beautiful lights. Linda is friend with all the girls, she is funny, she is seen joking with marco's friends, she is never in the center of a cat fight. Her edit is just perfect: friend turning into love. The fact that she comes from the same professional background is no coincidence IMHO.

So far Diane and Linda are not in group dates.

Marco spent few moment with Diane and it was all superficial, all eyes into eyes with no conversation, all physical. Marco built a story in his head that what he sees is way more what he'll get... until he will spend a 1on1 and understand she is just a high maintenance young girl. again IMO ... but it is possible that she was totally blindsided too.

So yes. I have this nagging feeling that Linda is #1 based on the script.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:16 pm

I am way behind and am only half way through episode 2. I'm hoping to catch up this weekend for this one and the NZ bachelor. Thus far, to me it seems as if the two that he is really interested in are Linda and Diane, with Diane the one that he has the stronger physical chemistry with.

Since I don't speak French it is difficult to understand what is going on and I can only go body language. One thing that I really don't like...or understand the reasoning behind...is why do the girls get to pick who goes on dates? This just seems to set up jealousy and conflict between the women. Has this been done in previous seasons or is it new? I really don't like that.

One aspect of the show that has surprised me so far is the lack of kissing. I was really expecting him to be a horn dog, but so far he is much tamer than the American bachelors and yet, somehow the season thus far seems sexier. I don't know if that makes sense. Maybe it is that the women overall seem more in tune with their own sensuality? I really wish I understood what everyone was saying because I think I would be able to explain it better...to myself at least!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:31 am

At first they were supposed to go all to Seville. But at the end the production decided only 11. One get the ticket, give the other tickets left to another one who pick another one and so on until it is left 4.

The 4 left are : Linda, Diane, Louise and Naelle.

Productions to spice up the show told them (once all the girls are traveling in seville) that they get to have their revenge and they can do anything to spoil any of the dates there without them and they can use all the tricks they want.

I am pretty sure that a lot were productions strong suggestions. So yes it looked like it was jealousy and probably was to a certain point but not as much as you may think. If the prod told them no, it was never going to happen. Marc knew beforehand every single date, that was obvious.

Yes, the french are more into the seduction, sensuality versus kissing immediately. It is the "jeu de seduction" (seduction game). You play a lot, with eyes, you touch a lot the arms, the hands, the legs, you say double meanings, you compliment a lot ... you get to hit on A LOT before kissing.

And you are right about Diane and Linda IMO. Those are the F1 and F2, in my opinion. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:39 am

so I played a bit and in order to make comparison, here is marco with the 2 girls the same night...

The way he is looking at Diane is intense , almost scary in a way. He asked her if she missed him. He tells her that he sees fire behind the eyes. His body language is a starving man. That is exactly what I am thinking when I watch him in this segment. It is crystal clear that there is a huge physical chemistry here, but I see no intellectual between them. So I fear that once the sex hunger is gone, what after that? The script for Diane seems to be: Femme-enfant, will she be enough woman for marco?

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Diane10
As per Bachelor & Bachelorette Spoiler Fans moderator's request, please note that this S/CAP was created by a recorded episode by myself.

versus with Linda. He is definitely into her. They have big complicity. He is at ease. He likes her humor. But no way I see the same Marco with Linda. Marco is charmed by Linda but I do not see the chemistry yet with her. I think with time he will see more in common with Linda intellectually, professionally. The script for Linda seems to be: friend or lover at the end.

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Linda10
As per Bachelor & Bachelorette Spoiler Fans moderator's request, please note that this S/CAP was created by a recorded episode by myself.

Last edited by HEA on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:51 am

This said... there is always a script with this franchise and the obvious girl is rarely F1...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:08 am

so at the intro we can see the F1 standing at the finale. It is really quick but we see the arm and what I think red nails with a tiny bit of nails

1. diane has no nails and her arm is slimmer IMO
2. linda has little nails and her arm is a bit fatter and shorter IMO

what do you think?

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 444410

7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 333310

Diane:
7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Arm110

Linda:
7 - Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Arm210

Last edited by HEA on Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
AllAboutLove
Sprite
Lily
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum