SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - SM - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - SM - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - SM - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Discuss and post media related to other Bachelor and Bachelorette from other countries here.

Bachelor Gian Marco -  Bachelor France - translated paged, ignore words that don't make sense. There is a vid in the link.

www.purepeople.com
Exclusive interview with Gian Marco, the new "Bachelor" NT1.
Who is the new Bachelor ? While 22 contenders have met in the middle of a beautiful hacienda on the island of Gran Canaria, the handsome Italian Gian Marco confided to Disney Co . His style of girls, his relationship with his mother, his projects ... He said everything!
Born in Carpi, near Milan, Gian Marco is a great lover of France. At 34, he is the head of the family company specializing in the design and production of luxury accessories in cashmere and silk, and divides his time between Milan and Rome. If all smiles, he has not found love, true. Identified and contacted by the production of Bachelor , so he accepted the adventure, without ever having seen the show.

So what then is his style girls? " An atomic bomb jokes Gian Marco. Intelligent, with humor. Humor is very important to me. If I did not enjoy myself with my girlfriend, it goes wrong. " He likes girls who know what they want and do not hesitate to take the lead. Girls like her mother? " Not at all " if he exclaims. " My mother and I we argue all the time ," the beautiful brown. It promises. Because his mother is, like his father, visiting him on set. And if you thought that perfect Italian cliché, he will listen to all that said " mamma ", well you are wrong. " When she gives me advice in love, I do not listen too ," says the new Bachelor .
22 contenders for one man, that's a lot. So naturally, the first night, not easy to remember all the names. Young women she succeeded in contrast to the mark on the first night? " The girls have marked me, for example the arrival on horseback, I found it funny. Or the bride ." But not sure as far as his favorites from the first day did not have disappointed afterwards. " There are a dozen that I liked the first night. But then I needed to know, I can not fall in love like that. And then I discovered some after. It there has been some twists and turns . "

22 girls who " hunt " the same " game ", it inevitably creates tensions. And if Gian Marco has not lived in the house of his contenders, it had echoes not always very flattering about the behavior of some young women: "They told me: 'You're going to see the show, you gonna be shocked. 'I did not know what was going on . " Some girls came, as every year, to get on TV. Others have had behavior sometimes shocking ... " Yes, girls shocked me I said. 'Oh yeah anyway!' There truly free girls "cowardly beautiful Gian Marco, facing camera. What we promise hots times? Not at all, very little knowledge of the Bachelor . " There have been a few kisses but I was not there to kiss the most girls or try to do anything. I'm the slowest Bachelor kissing someone. " Obviously, is not Paul who wants!
Interview by Chloe Breen. Exclusive interview can not be included without the mention of the site Disney Co . Bachelor , Mondays at 8:55 p.m. on NT1 from February

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - SM - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - SM - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Translated page

MetroNews
Bachelor for 22 contenders, inevitably, it turns heads. Marco, the single Gentleman edition 2016 met with women who will try to steal her heart . And if the charmer had some problems with the first names, it does has never lost his composure or his seductive side ...

Meetings, sparking

Thrilling moment of the first episode . The encounter between the protagonists In turn, each woman leaves the car to meet the Bachelor. And each, in its own way, tries to score with his attitude. Whether using a very sexy dress, like Masha , Louise Clemence or Naëlle, arriving on horseback as Marie-Charlotte, or on landing in wedding dress and Cinderella, as did Melanie and Inès.

SEE ALSO >> Here are the contenders Marco, the Bachelor 2016

Then comes the cocktail hour and the first exchanges. And from the beginning, some do not hesitate to impose. Masha and Clémence decided to isolate with Marco, and are quickly joined by Ines, Laurie, Cindy and Diane . and this to the great displeasure of Marie-Charlotte, who does not appreciate that Marco has not taken the time to hobnob with all the girls. at the end of the evening, three of them drop out of already a rose: Diane, Laurie and Naëlle are safe for the ceremony of the rose.

Appointments and hearts broken

The three candidates who received pink have an advantage: that of choosing which women who are entitled to an additional appointment with Marco. And not just any a date at the pool. The opportunity to better acquainted ... But also stuck his opponents. Clémence advantage indeed the opportunity to spend a long time solo with the Bachelor, exhausting time he had to go with other girls, who will therefore not right to a head-to-head.

Quite a disadvantage to a few hours of the first ceremony of the rose. Result: the first tensions between the girls begin to appear ... For Marco, the time is now to choose from: . It has 15 roses for 19 contenders Not surprisingly, he calls quickly candidate with whom he has affinities, such as Louise Anaïs or Masha . others, like Melanie, Cindy and Charlene are a little surprises. But for four unfortunate candidates, the adventure will go no further. Marco has not fallen under the spell of damsels like Cindy L or Chakriya.

ALSO READ >> Marco, the Bachelor 2016: "Love the French, they have the look"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - SM - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - SM - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:19 am

COSMOPOLITAN - March 17 wrote:

Laurie, Mélanie et Naelle ont donné leur avis sur les autres prétendantes du Bachelor et ça balance !

Les prétendantes du Bachelor se lâchent ! Les candidates de l'émission sur NT1 ont rejoint Sam Zirah le temps d'une interview sur sa chaîne Youtube. Naëlle, Mélanie et Laurie ont donné leur avis sur les candidates de l'émission de dating et nous dévoilent la face cachée de ces dernières...
Laurie clashe Ines

La prétendante la plus fausse selon Laurie ? Ines ! Cette dernière a raconté dans le bain de Jeremstar avoir été payée "2000 euros pour une semaine de tournage" ce à quoi Laurie répond "non non, ça c'est complètement faux". Elle remet en question les déclarations de la prétendante : "Elle a raconté plein de bêtises comme quand elle dit que la veille de son départ elle a demandé à partir. Le jour de la cérémonie on doit  toutes faire nos valises parce que dès que les prénoms sont annoncés, on n'a même pas le temps de dire au revoir aux filles, on prend notre valise et on part. Et Ines avait refusé de faire sa valise en disant qu'elle ne partirait jamais. Du coup elle avait laissé des affaires éparpillées partout dans la villa. Ca a été une galère pour ceux qui ont dû récupérer ses affaires.". Amusée, Laurie ajoute : "Ines c'est une fausse et une mytho, elle s'est fait dégager comme une m*** et elle a honte d'être restée que deux jours."

Et la candidate là pour le buzz ? Laurie, la prétendante trash avoue en riant : "C'est moi, j'étais clairement pas venue pour rencontrer l'amour."

Clémence, une prétendante fausse pour Mélanie

Mélanie n'avait pas sa langue dans la poche et le dit clairement : elle déteste Clémence, la sportive. "Clémence est une fille avec qui je n'ai aucune affinité. C'est pas ma came de fille. Elle est fausse, prétentieuse et écrase pour briller. Tout est stratégique. Elle se prend pour Miss France 2014, 2015 et 2016." Lancée, elle ajoute : "Elle a une tête on dirait une cacahuète mais ma chérie retourne dans ton paquet de Curly ! C'est la plus fausse des filles."

Naelle agacée par Diane

Naelle, elle, a été agacée par la fragilité de Diane : "Pour moi Diane est une jeune fille très fragile qui n'avait pas du tout sa place dans une aventure comme le Bachelor. Je ne la porte pas dans mon coeur. Trop femme-enfant, trop... trop." Et la plus fausse selon elle ? Marie-Charlotte. La bombe du programme explique : "Je ne l'aime pas trop. C'est une fille qui aime donner des leçons de morale à tout le monde. je suis maman j'estime que je n'ai aucune leçon à recevoir d'elle.". Belle ambiance dans la villa !

Le Bachelor 2016 : Les candidates se clashent... ambiance.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:27 am

Translated with Bing.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.staragora.com%2Fnews%2Fle-bachelor-2016-les-candidates-se-clashent-ambiance%2F525719
The contenders of the Bachelor let go! Candidates for the program on NT1 joined Sam Zirah time for an interview  on his Youtube Channel. Allen, Melanie and Laurie gave their opinion on the issue of dating candidates and reveal the hidden face of the latter...

Laurie clash Ines

The more false contender according to Laurie? Ines! Told in the bath of Jeremstar have been paid "2000 euros for a week of filming" what Laurie meets "no no, ca it is completely false". It calls into question the statements of the contender : "she told lots of nonsense as when she said that the day before her departure she asked from." The day of the ceremony must all be our suitcases because as soon as the first names are announced, there is even no time to say goodbye to the girls, we take our suitcase and it is. And Ines had refused to make his case by saying that she would never leave. At the time she had left business scattered throughout the villa. It was a galley for those who had to retrieve their affairs.". Amused, Laurie adds: "Ines is a fake and a mytho, she made clear as a m * and she is ashamed to be remained two days."

Amused, Laurie adds: "Ines is a fake and a mytho, she made clear as a m * and she is ashamed to be remained two days."

And the candidate here for the buzz ? Laurie, contender trash confesses with a laugh: "it's me, I had clearly not come to meet love."

Mercy, a lady-in-waiting false for Melanie

Melanie had no tongue in the Pocket and made it clear: she hates clemency, the sport. "Clemency is a girl with whom I have no affinity. It's not my girl cam. It is false, pretentious and crushes to shine. Everything is strategic. She takes for Miss France 2014, 2015 and 2016." Launched, it adds: ' it has a head it looks like a peanut but my darling returns in your packet of Curly! " It is the most fake girls."

Annoyed by Diane Allen

Harman, she was annoyed by the fragility of Diane: "for me Diane is a very fragile girl that lacked all its place in an adventure like a Bachelor. I do not wear it in my heart. "Too much child-woman, too... too." And the more fake it? Marie-Charlotte. The bomb of the program explains: "I don't like it not too. This is a girl who likes to give lessons in morality to everyone. I'm a MOM I think I have no lesson to receive it. "." Nice atmosphere in the villa!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:31 am

BUZZ - March 16

Shirley respire la joie de vivre. La jeune belge fait partie des plus belles candidates du Bachelor cette année. Elle garde le sourire en toutes circonstances et adore rigoler. Pourtant, il semblerait que la prétendante de Marco ait également un fort caractère et ne se laisse pas faire. En effet, dans un entretien accordé à Public, Shirley a avoué qu’elle avait failli en arriver aux mains avec une candidate du Bachelor.

Le Bachelor : Shirley a failli se battre avec …

22 prétendantes pour un seul homme. Il semble normal qu’il y ait du crêpage de chignon dans Le Bachelor. Et bien oui ! Une altercation a failli éclater entre deux candidates. C’est Shirley, la Belge ayant accordé une interview à Public qui a balancé qu’elle avait failli en arriver aux mains avec Diane :

« Oui, j’ai voulu frapper … Diane ! Dans un premier temps, on a envie de la protéger, de le serrer dans ses bras … Mais au final, non pas du tout ! Diane est une fille qui n’a pas du tout de personnalité, elle m’a tapée sur le système ! Marco ne voyait pas du tout quel genre de fille c’était. (…) Donc un jour, je lui ai dit que c’était une faux cul et elle m’a insultée donc j’ai voulu la frapper ... Mais Naelle s’est jetée sur moi pour me retenir ! »

Le Bachelor : Naëlle, attirée par Marco

Dans la suite de l’interview, Shirley a avoué que le Bachelor n’était pas vraiment son type d’homme au départ. Contrairement à Naëlle qui, elle, avoué qu’elle avait tout de suite accroché avec Marco :

« c’est complètement mon type d’homme. Quand j’arrive dans Le Bachelor, j’avais vraiment peur de tomber sur quelqu’un qui ne me plaisait pas du tout. Et pour le coup, je suis tombé sur un bel italien et j’étais très contente. Marco c’est quelqu’un de très attentionné et même trop (rires)… Mais c’est dans sa culture c’est comme ça. Il est aussi très rigolo avec beaucoup d’humour et ce sont des traits de caractère qui sont vraiment importants pour moi ».

Le Bachelor: découvrez avec quelle candidate Shirley a failli en arriver aux mains !

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:40 am

Translated with Bing

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fmcetv.fr%2Fmon-mag-buzz%2Ftele-realite%2Fle-bachelor-decouvrez-avec-qui-shirley-failli-arriver-aux-mains-1603%2F

Shirley breathes joie de vivre. The young Belgian is part of the finest candidates of the Bachelor this year. It keeps the smile in all circumstances and love laugh. Yet, it would seem that the contender Marco also has a strong character and does not let do. Indeed, in an interview to Public, Shirley admitted that it had failed to arrive at their hands with a candidate's Bachelor.

The Bachelor: Shirley failed to fight with...

22 contenders for one man. It seems normal that there of the creping bun in The Bachelor. And Yes! An altercation nearly burst between two candidates. This is Shirley, the Belgian having granted an interview to Public which swung it had failed to reach the hands with Diane:

Yes, I wanted to hit... ". Diane! As a first step, we have wanted to protect it, to tighten in her arms... But in the end, not at all! Diane is a girl who has no personality at all, it typed me on the system! Marco saw all what kind of girl it was. (…) So one day, I told him that it was a fake azz and she insulted me, so I wanted to hit it... But Allen is thrown on me to hold me! »

The Bachelor: Fran, drawn by Marco

Later in the interview, Shirley admitted that the Bachelor was not really his type of man at the start. Unlike Allen who confessed that she was immediately hooked up with Marco:

"it is totally my type of man. When I arrive in the Bachelor, I was really scared to bump into someone that I quite liked. And for once, I came across a beautiful Italian and I was very happy. Marco is someone very attentive and even too (laughs)... But it is in its culture is like that. It is also very funny with a lot of humor and these are character traits that are really important to me..

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:05 am

PureBreak wrote:
Comme dans toutes les émissions de télé-réalité, certaines candidates sont plus venues pour faire le buzz que pour trouver l'amour. Et, selon Diane, c'est Mélanie qui voulait le plus se montrer dans Le Bachelor 2016. De quoi s'attirer les foudres de la prétendante ? Pas du tout. C'est Shirley que Diane avait le plus de mal à supporter comme elle l'a confié à PureBreak.

"Je ne supporte pas la méchanceté gratuite"

Pourquoi avoir tenté de trouver l'amour dans Le Bachelor 2016 ?
Je ne pensais pas faire une aventure comme ça dans ma vie. On m'a contactée sur Facebook et j'ai vu la casteuse avec ma mère. Elle m'a dit d'accepter, donc j'ai tenté le coup et je ne regrette rien. Mon père, par contre, a un peu pété un câble.

Que t'es-du dit en voyant Marco pour la première fois ?
Je l'ai trouvé très beau. C'est le genre d'homme qui me plaît, donc j'étais très contente.

Avais-tu une technique pour le séduire ?
Aucune. J'étais moi-même et j'ai essayé d'être la plus vraie possible.

Le fait que certaines n'hésitaient pas à enfoncer leurs rivales ne t'a pas trop perturbée ?
C'était un peu dur, surtout que je ne supporte pas la méchanceté gratuite. Mais quand on fait ce genre d'émission, c'est normal. Les filles sont un peu plus pestes. Il y avait aussi le fait que je m'étais attachée à lui. On avait beaucoup discuté lors de notre tête-à-tête que l'on a vu lors du deuxième épisode. Il était câlin et très mignon avec moi.

Comment as-tu réagi en voyant qu'il était un peu tactile avec d'autres filles ?
Je m'en doutais. Pour le moment, je m'attendais à tout ce que l'on a pu voir dans les épisodes.

Beaucoup de filles redoutaient Louise. Etait-ce aussi ton cas ?
Oui, au début. Physiquement, c'est un peu le style de Marco. Après, on se rend bien compte qu'il n'y avait rien.

Quelle était la prétendante la plus redoutable pour toi ?
Je dirais Linda. C'est une fille qui met tout le monde d'accord. Donc je me suis dit que c'était ma plus grande rivale. Et je l'ai dit tout au long de l'aventure.

"Shirley est la seule que je ne reverrai pas"

Jusqu'où étais-tu prête à aller pour te mettre en avant ?
Je voulais juste prouver à Marco que je l'aimais beaucoup. Je ne suis pas le genre de fille à écraser les autres pour briller.

Y a t-il des candidates avec qui le courant n'est pas passé ?
Shirley, c'était une catastrophe. C'est la seule que je ne reverrai pas. Ce genre de fille, je ne peux pas. Je fuis..

Ca a été avec Laurie ?
Oui, c'est clairement le genre de copine que j'ai. Elle est géniale.

Quelle était selon toi la candidate la plus hypocrite ?
C'est compliqué de répondre à cette question... Je dirais peut-être Masha. Elle cassait un peu du sucre sur le dos des gens. Mais je me suis bien entendue avec elle, je l'aime beaucoup.

Celle qui est plus venue pour le buzz ?
Mélanie. Elle venait pour trouver l'amour aussi, mais elle a voulu faire un peu le buzz en sortant des petites expressions ou en faisant ses petites danses. Mais je l'adore.

Y a t-il d'autres émissions auxquelles tu voudrais participer ?
A la base, la télé-réalité, ce n'est pas vraiment mon truc. J'ai fait le Bachelor, parce que je trouve que c'est différent des émissions comme Les Ch'tis ou les Marseillais. C'est un peu plus haut de gamme je trouve.

Propos recueillis par Atika Nasri. Contenu exclusif. Ne pas mentionner sans citer Purebreak.com

Diane (Le Bachelor 2016) : "Mélanie a voulu faire un peu le buzz"

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:46 am

Translated with Bing

http://www.purebreak.com/news/diane-le-bachelor-2016-melanie-a-voulu-faire-un-peu-le-buzz/95739

As in all reality programming, some candidates came more to the rush to find love. And, according to Diane, this is Melanie who wanted to show in the Bachelor 2016. What is the wrath of the contender? Not at all. This is Shirley that Diane was the hardest to bear as she told to PureBreak.

"I can't stand free wickedness"

Why trying to find love in The Bachelor 2016?

I didn't make an adventure like this in my life. They contacted me on Facebook and I saw the casteuse with my mother. She told me to accept, so I tried the shot and I do not regret anything. My father, on the other hand, a little farted a cable.

That you're - said seeing Marco for the first time?

I found it very beautiful. It's the kind of man that I like, so I was very happy.

Were you a technique to seduce him?

None. I myself and I tried to be the truest possible.

The fact that some did not hesitate to push their rivals was not too disturbed you?

It was a little hard, especially since I do not support free wickedness. But when they make this kind of issue, this is normal. Girls are slightly more pests. There's also the fact that I was attached to him. There was much discussion during our one-on-one that we saw during the second episode. He was very cute and cuddle with me.

How did you react seeing that it was a little touch with other girls?

I suspected. For the moment, I expected everything seen in the episodes.

Many girls feared Louise. Was this also your case?

Yes, at the beginning. Physically, it is a bit the style of Marco. After, it realizes that it was nothing.

What was the most formidable contender for you?

I'd say Linda. This is a girl who puts everyone in agreement. So I told myself that this was my biggest rival. And I have said throughout the adventure.

"Shirley is the only one that I shall not see again"

How far were you ready to go to put you forward?

I wanted to just prove to Marco I loved him a lot. I'm not the kind of girl to crush others to shine.

There - he of the candidates with whom the current is not passed?

Shirley, it was a disaster. It is the only one that I shall not see again. This kind of girl, I can't. I flee...

It has been with Laurie?

Yes, this is clearly the kind of girlfriend that I have. It's very cool.

What was the most hypocritical candidate according to you?

It is difficult to answer this question... I would say maybe Masha. She broke a little sugar on the back of people. But I well understood with it, I like it a lot.

That is more coming for the buzz?

Melanie. She came to find love also, but she wanted to do a little buzz out of small expressions or by doing small dances. But I love it.

There - it other programs to which you would like to participate?

Basically, reality TV, this is not really my thing. I did the Bachelor, because I find that it is different from programs such as the Ch'tis or Marseille. It is a little more upscale I find.

Interview by Atika Nasri. Exclusive content. Not to mention without quoting Purebreak.com

Twitter: diane_vidor
Instagram: Dianevdr
Facebook : dianevdr

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:29 am

wow GA! Smiley

did you notice Louise and Linda arent mentioned? question

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:41 am

I forget who Louise is. She's not in my first impression top 4. I'll have to find her.

What did she wear premier night?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:08 am

Louise is the "housewife" he didnt talk to at the last CP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:39 am

are you interested me sharing interviews like I did above?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor France Season 3 - Gian Marco - SM - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum