SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by mizzoufan Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:59 am

Getting very excited about Job being possibly the next lead! Finally a lead to route for!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:01 am

mindless wrote:Steve should date Caila, since they both take at least 5 minutes to get to the point. Gotta love his defensive ramblings.

I for one don't believe they waited until Thursday to inform Caila, since JoJo's been in LA for over a week now. Surely it didn't take them 4 days to get her to sign on the dotted line?

I love the way you put it - "they both take at least 5 minutes to get to the point" because IMO that's why they didn't go with Caila - and they knew this all along about her. That doesn't make Caila any less of a person IMO - it just makes her not a good candidate for the lead.

IMO it's been JoJo for a long time; I think JoJo knew it too. The one that didn't know what was going on was Caila; she was the bait and the bait doesn't necessarily know they are bait. They had to keep JoJo as next lead hidden as long as possible so she could plausibly be F1.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:06 am

Masterful planning on the part of TPTB.

Typically a Bette spends a week with Cary Fetman deciding wardrobe and doing preliminary ITMs. If filming starts this week, it's also to be expected that most of her men are already out in LA waiting to start filming.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:30 am

It sure feels like we've had the same Bachelorette every season after Des's laugh out loud. Andi v 3.0. Sigh. I was looking forward to straying from the same old, same old.

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:45 am

ITA it's the same lead since Andi and I freaking love it, sorry Bleu laugh out loud 

I think it's interesting that Steve frequently gets the right info at the very beginning, but then something happens and he waffles on it and reneges. He called Jojo and her reality tv loving family before the season even aired, so at some point he did have the right info.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:01 am

sophienette wrote:Spoiler boy just posted a column... no mention of GA of course, but same info of Jojo getting the job...
Colour me surprised... :gotcha: no no Rolling Eyes

"Spoiler boy" - I love it!!!

I've said it before, but I think Caila knew it at the WTA. It was written all over her face. I don't think she was that sad about Ben. JMO.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by Seo2 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:11 am

sophienette wrote:Spoiler boy just posted a column... no mention of GA of course, but same info of Jojo getting the job...

Many thanks to GA for getting us that info over the weekend. I was a wreck when RS sent out the tweet about rumours swirling, after reading all the articles about trouble between BenLo, so i felt much lighter once GA told us what was really going on. This site is fantastic and I appreciate all the sleuthing and commentary by the members.
Seo2
Seo2

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:19 am

bleuberry wrote:It sure feels like we've had the same Bachelorette every season after Des's laugh out loud. Andi v 3.0. Sigh. I was looking forward to straying from the same old, same old.

Me too, bleu. I guess they couldn't resist an almost professional for lead. I think Jojo has a fun personality but I never really got the feeling she was falling for Ben and her brothers enhanced the feeling that she could be working on getting lead over finding love with Ben. I do think she's a nice person who the other women liked. To me that's not mutually exclusive.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15310

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:32 am

Hahaha well what  is new with this show anyway ? It happened from the other formers that made them believed they were their next lead , arie , nick and now caila laugh out loud . I really don't care who is the next bachelorette but I would think even caila being the bait here like the few other formers before , it is for the best for her to save herself to the cruel hands of tptb laugh out loud . Although now that jojo is the officially bachelorette . It would be interesting to see how they will do her season . Hopefully it is classier than KB's season. Again jojo is not KB laugh out loud So yeah ! Bring it on!! She will be good on tv and her family good on tv too .Nice to see that it's confirmed who is the next bachelorette.

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Eb97c9
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 9zt107The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 XgicucThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 Oaw2uvThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 2pqw5k8The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 30szzauThe Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 32 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:32 am

The second I saw that tweet, which was now 8 days ago I believe, about JoJo heading to LA I knew something was up. Once I noticed that she wasn't really using social media over this past week it made it more obvious to me. It's funny to me that Nick Viall totally called it on Afterbuzz. He felt like it was almost a bait and switch. Production released it to certain media outlets to get some feedback on it, and perhaps even trick people, and then they switched at the last minute.

While I would have watched Caila's season, I do prefer JoJo.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:53 am

Honestly, I would not expect him to ever give a member of this site or this site credit for anything. Perhaps if he was asked a pointed question by a fan and had to respond giving this site as credit, maybe then. But I wouldn't hold my breath. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:54 am

Buckeye_Fan wrote:

"Spoiler boy" - I love it!!!

I've said it before, but I think Caila knew it at the WTA.  It was written all over her face.  I don't think she was that sad about Ben.  JMO.

I think so too. Her segment was weird, I've never seen her eyes that sad really and I don't think she was that sad over Ben or that great of an actor, and it def wasn't the typical next Ette sit down where they are sad but have learned so much and are so ready for their chance. Now her sadness makes more sense.

I do think Caila was def in their plans though IMO. The quote from an exec early in the season about a diverse Bachelorette proves that IMO. I don't believe everything is orchestrated by TPTB in a bubble without caring about the viewer reaction.

I think probably Caila and Jojo were top choices in their minds at the start of the season, leaning towards Caila in the F3 spot. Then Caila didn't grab the level of audience interest they expected, her exit didn't increase the support and investment in her by the masses and Jojo was very popular with a lot of viewers. If they were still on the fence, the floated US story received an overwhelmingly negative reaction. Add in Jojo's ease on camera and heartbreaking F2 exit and the right business decision became clear, IMO. I think they would have loved to have a diverse, as they call it lead, and it would have been good for the show too IMO. But in this season there were too many factors that made Jojo a better choice than Caila, IMO.

I do really hope Caila gets other great opportunities out of this, but really, with her education and accomplishments already I hope that she stays away from tv and focusses on building a great career for herself and using her mind and talent, which unfortunately didn't come through too well in this setting, but I'm sure will serve her well to do great things in her real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47