SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:21 pm

Thanks for posting. Looks like a SHV to me also. Guess he was on his way to his G-pa funeral. Oh well....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:29 pm

Wasn't Jordan staying in CA for potential jobs in sportscasting??? If so, couldn't he have attended a LA game too without seeing Jojo? So, I'm not buying that it's a SHV.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:33 pm

2observe wrote: Wasn't Jordan staying in CA for potential jobs in sportscasting???  If so, couldn't he have attended a LA game too without seeing Jojo?  So, I'm not buying that it's a SHV.  

Jordan's house is in Nashville. He was there for the premiere so it seems from social media activity he flew to LA, had the SHV, then flew elsewhere. JMO

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:36 pm

2observe wrote: Wasn't Jordan staying in CA for potential jobs in sportscasting???  If so, couldn't he have attended a LA game too without seeing Jojo?  So, I'm not buying that it's a SHV.  
Maybe but both of them were silent that weekend on sm, just as we expect from a f1 and lead each summer.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:38 pm

umngirl wrote:

Jordan's house is in Nashville. He was there for the premiere so it seems from social media activity he flew to LA, had the SHV, then flew elsewhere. JMO
Thanks Umngirl. I remember reading on the boards that Jordan stayed in CA for a while for potential jobs in sportscasting. That's why I questioned the SHV.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:38 pm

2observe wrote: Wasn't Jordan staying in CA for potential jobs in sportscasting...I'm not buying that it's a SHV
I don't think employers interview over Memorial Day weekend. Jordan's Grandfather died unexpectedly on Friday, May 27th. It seems if he wasn't at a safe house visit he would have returned to Northern CA to be with his family JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:41 pm

2observe wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Thanks Umngirl.  I remember reading on the boards that Jordan stayed in CA for a while for potential jobs in sportscasting.  That's why I questioned the SHV.

If he is interviewing for jobs at a place like ESPN, he wouldn't be in LA for that. ESPN is in Bristol, CT.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 87b72b10 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 86669110 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:51 pm

umngirl wrote:
2observe wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Thanks Umngirl.  I remember reading on the boards that Jordan stayed in CA for a while for potential jobs in sportscasting.  That's why I questioned the SHV.

If he is interviewing for jobs at a place like ESPN, he wouldn't be in LA for that. ESPN is in Bristol, CT.
Well that makes sense. I wonder what jobs the poster was referring in CA. There's way to many post now to try and find it and I don't recall which thread it was. Oh well.......
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:52 pm

btw Luke was wearing the same LA cap over the same weekend only difference he was in Nashville I believe.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:01 pm

Funny how RS episodes spoilers is very sketchy after Uruguay. He has nothing to back up Jordan being f1 just speculation. Heck any of her f4 could be her f1 but sadly I think it's Jordan.

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 1f49b  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 78 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:01 pm

So Grant and Robby break up with their girlfriends on the same day. Grant was introduced to TB producers by his girlfriend and goes behind her back to get on the show before breaking up with her. Such winners they casted for Jojo Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:10 pm

Actually go to the Robby thread and read what is known. This is the Jordan thread so I don't want to go off topic. RS is not factual with respect to Robby.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47