SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:46 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Ben F cheated on Courtney while the show was airing and Jake treated Vienna like crap. That played a huge factor into why they took a ton of heat from viewers. JoJo hasn't hurt anyone like that. There's a difference IMO.

Ben and Jake's reputation were taking a nose dive LONG before Ben's cheating appeared in US Weekly ("tread lightly" + skinny dipping anyone?) or we learned what a dbag Jake was to Vienna. They started to get hate pretty early into the airing of their seasons, as I recall.

They did, however, Courtney was that season's villain and Vienna wasn't far off on her season. While it's obvious they're going to show JoJo's trust issues with Jordan, I don't think his edit will be like Courtney's. The difference here is that 1. JoJo isn't hurting anyone like Ben and Jake did and 2. Not everyone reads spoilers or gossip magazines, so not every viewer will be aware of the issues going on with Jordan. IMO.

Regardless, we agree. Per my initial post, I don't think JoJo's reputation will take a huge hit here, with or without choosing Jordan. Jillian is still one of the most loved 'ettes ever, and she picked Ed. She DID have a hard time of it though. Hopefully JoJo has thicker skin.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:51 pm

I think she does seem to have thick skin as there are three to four posters who go after her on Twitter almost daily to call her some very deragotroy female terms and none of them have mentioned her blocking them. She seemingly so far has ignored the little hate she's gotten and has just let it slide off her back. Good for her.

As I always say, if you can't take the heat, then stay out of the kitchen. Being on this show sends you directly into the heat, so you have to expect it and just let it go. She'll have to make her own decision and ultimately, I think she'll end up fine either way.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:18 pm

babs wrote:I also posted this in marcus and Lacy's thread...............http://www.inquisitr.com/3207510/jojo-fletchers-past-with-marcus-grodd-revealed-bachelor-nation-stars-used-to-date/

It says that JoJo and Marcus once dated.

interesting.
Considering that he faked his marriage for fame, what does it say about a girl dating such guy?
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-in-paradise-marcus-grodd-lacy-faddoul-marriage-breakup-105212
I want her to be a nice girl but at the end of the day, on her twitter account, she folllows: NICK V, JOSH M, CHRIS S, JAKE P. and another one that i find very interesting looking wise because he looks like her type physically DAN COX (a guy I totally forgot was on the bachelorette once upon a time)

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:32 pm

HEA wrote:
babs wrote:I also posted this in marcus and Lacy's thread...............http://www.inquisitr.com/3207510/jojo-fletchers-past-with-marcus-grodd-revealed-bachelor-nation-stars-used-to-date/

interesting.
Considering that he faked his marriage for fame, what does it say about a girl dating such guy?
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-in-paradise-marcus-grodd-lacy-faddoul-marriage-breakup-105212
I want her to be a nice girl but at the end of the day, on her twitter account, she folllows: NICK V, JOSH M, CHRIS S, JAKE P. and another one that i find very interesting looking wise because he looks like her type physically DAN COX (a guy I totally forgot was on the bachelorette once upon a time)

Huh? scratch

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:33 pm

I don't believed that Jordan is Jojo's F1.  I do believe that some of the Jordan drama was created, prior to filming, to give Jordan an escape off the Show. There's no doubt in my mind that Jojo knew about Jordan's reputation from the beginning and the TPTB decided that he would get the physcial edit. My guess is his exit is possibly at the HTD RC. Remember, everyone knew that he was only there to increase his popularity and TV connections.  Right now, my opinion is that the F3 guys are Luke, Robby and Chase, with Chase being the only one that got a private concert, during his date; although, we haven't seen Robby's 1 on 1 or Jordan's 1 on 1.  But, during Jordan's 1 on 1 we hear Jojo saying something to Jordan about lying to her (paraphased), which I think is forshadowing his departure. Once Jordan leaves I really do think that Robby will get the physical edit. One thing I've noticed is that both Luke and Chase have been rather quiet on SM and I know that Chase hasn't been seen out and about too much (not sure about Luke), which bodes well for a F1. As always this is jmo. giggling
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:40 pm

2observe wrote:I don't believed that Jordan is Jojo's F1...
I had doubts until Memorial Day weekend when JoJo/Jordan were both spotted around the same time at airports leaving LA. To me that was a safe house visit. The rest of the F4 spent Memorial Day with family/friends JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:45 pm

I think Jojo will be fine and seems to be handling things great so far. Also from what I have seen posted on her SM are favorable. If you compare her few negative post from fans to the likes of what Andi and or Kaitlin endured Jojo is smooth sailing in that relm. yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:06 pm

HEA wrote:

interesting.

I'm not sure if it's fair to judge her on who she follows. I follow a bunch of people that I don't even know personally, (Bachelor people), and they all are not the good ones. I hope I won't be judged by that. giggling
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:12 pm

jen689 wrote:
2observe wrote:I don't believed that Jordan is Jojo's F1...
I had doubts until Memorial Day weekend when JoJo/Jordan were both spotted around the same time at airports leaving LA. To me that was a safe house visit. The rest of the F4 spent Memorial Day with family/friends JMO

But this is the problem imo. For SHV they are not at airports at the same time. That would be a dead give away. Any ideas where they were heading? By chance do anyone know where the pictures are? Would like to look at the dates and times if possible.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:12 pm

babs wrote:
HEA wrote:

interesting.

I'm not sure if it's fair to judge her on who she follows.  I follow a bunch of people that I don't even know personally, (Bachelor people), and they all are not the good ones.  I hope I won't be judged by that.  giggling

it is just funny that out of ALL the bachelor franchises from 20 seasons, the guys she is following do not have stellar reputation IMO

PS: also forgot she is following JEF with one F

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:27 pm

iamreal2u wrote:...But this is the problem...For SHV they are not at airports at the same time...
They flew out of different airports. Jordan flew out of Burbank. JoJo flew out of LAX. Check out Jordan's hat. JoJo had recently thrown the first pitch at a LA dodgers game

‏@forbitnluvromi May 31 (Twitter) @JRodgers11 @SouthwestAir @BachelorABC @fly_BUR  thanks for being such a Cutie Pie! #checkinchick #rmz #swalife

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Cjzsd310

@catie_bear_den May 31 (Instagram) Stalker level - Amateur - The Jo totally saw us. Not trying to be creepy we just love you @joelle_fletcher #goodluck #thebachelorette

JoJo's response...

@joelle_fletcher Haha! Say hi next time ;) Safe travels!

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 13257011

Last edited by jen689 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+117
Norcalgal
jaded
tyjbachelor
sparkler
wandb
sallyny
Newto
JBF
Lennoxcolinrolland
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
jojo47