SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:01 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I sure hope not.
Totally agree with this.  If Caila is the lead, the age that she is will likely dictate that a lot of the guys will be in a younger group and thus, IMO totally into the party of it than the romance angle.  At least with Jojo and Becca they are 3-4 years older than Caila and most of the guys will be older.  Don't know if it's a done deal for Caila, but I can still hope that it is someone a bit older so the man candy will be older and maybe ready for marriage versus it being a frat party season.

What are the ages of JoJo, Becca and Caila. I thought they were all within a year or two of each other? Anyone know their birth dates?

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:14 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Totally agree with this.  If Caila is the lead, the age that she is will likely dictate that a lot of the guys will be in a younger group and thus, IMO totally into the party of it than the romance angle.  At least with Jojo and Becca they are 3-4 years older than Caila and most of the guys will be older.  Don't know if it's a done deal for Caila, but I can still hope that it is someone a bit older so the man candy will be older and maybe ready for marriage versus it being a frat party season.
Because Caila is younger does not necessarily mean the bolded.
My spouse is 5.5 yrs older than I am. I think it's a false assumption to think the pool would be younger simply because of her age. I think TPTB will continue to maintain the same age mix.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:14 am

Caila recently turned 24, Jojo recently turned 25, and Becca is 27.

I just think Caila appears much younger. I can see Jojo and Becca with guys 25-35, but I can't see with Caila with a guy older than 28, of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Because Caila is younger does not necessarily mean the bolded.
My spouse is 5.5 yrs older than I am. I think it's a false assumption to think the pool would be younger simply because of her age. I think TPTB will continue to maintain the same age mix.

Totally agree. I've never dated a man the same age or younger than I am and I'm not some super mature woman for my age here. When it comes to the men on this show I think none of them should be younger than 28. 30+ is ideal for me.

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:26 am

Geese .. I robbed the cradle :yes: truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:28 am

california90 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

I agree, but I don't know if Caila historically dated Asian men.

I'm not sure. Her ex looks like hes's Asian or half-Asian in his LinkedIn picture, but RS said that he was white on spreecast.

Who is her ex?

His name is John southcott - I'm not sure if we're allowed to link to his SM and LinkedIn, but if you google his name and Boston, he should come be the first link. Looking against at his IG, I think he actually might be Caucasian. Embarassed As a POC, it's embarrassing how much trouble I have identifying race sometimes. Regardless, he seems like a pretty cool guy!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:47 am

I don't see why they couldn't go up to 30 or so with Caila as lead. If you reverse it, the Bachelors in their 30s always had women in their lower 20s and up.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:11 am

nothatgirl wrote:
california90 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:

I'm not sure. Her ex looks like hes's Asian or half-Asian in his LinkedIn picture, but RS said that he was white on spreecast.

Who is her ex?

His name is John southcott - I'm not sure if we're allowed to link to his SM and LinkedIn, but if you google his name and Boston, he should come be the first link. Looking against at his IG, I think he actually might be Caucasian. Embarassed As a POC, it's embarrassing how much trouble I have identifying race sometimes. Regardless, he seems like a pretty cool guy!

I'm a POC and I have trouble too.. oops. I think he's caucasian, but I also think he could be mixed. Judging by his instagram, he likes to travel..just like Caila. though it was funny if he's the plane guy because theres a photo of him and people with a hashtag #metonaplane laugh out loud.

If she is indeed the 'ette, this might be interesting to see what types of guys go on the show. She might like the adventurer/world traveller type.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:34 am

DebutAlbum wrote:I found Ronny on Twitter: twitter.com/RonnieBoyLinsee

He doesn't appear to be all that active on social media, not that that's a bad thing.
I wasn't able to find him on IG, although it was a really quick search. Perhaps he has one?

@kaitlynbv2  3h3 hours ago
@Megan_SC is your friend Matt really going to be on the bachelorette?!

@Megan_SC  2h2 hours ago
@kaitlynbv2 Hi! Yes he is!

@kaitlynbv2  2h2 hours ago
@Megan_SC OMG thats SO cool! is it the same Matt that youre following on here? what is he like?

@Megan_SC
@kaitlynbv2 Yes it is the same one!

The Matt McCarthy that you are talking about in this twitter:
https://twitter.com/mccarm14

It has this pic:

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 QxZLqRF5

On facebook, a Matt McCarthy living in florida matching up to the guy with a stripe on his shirt:

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1781976_1046137765419055_8239995552273537984_n

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:53 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

What are the ages of JoJo, Becca and Caila.  I thought they were all within a year or two of each other?  Anyone know their birth dates?
Joelle 25, Becca 27. IMO, an older lead does bring in older people. For Joelle for example, most will be 25 to 30 with a few 23/24's put in. Now for Becca, they'd be 27-32 with a few 25/26 in for good measure. With Caila being 23, they'd likely be 21 - 26 so a really really young cast.
all IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:45 am

california90 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

I agree, but I don't know if Caila historically dated Asian men.

Who is her ex?

DebutAlbum wrote:I found Ronny on Twitter: twitter.com/RonnieBoyLinsee

He doesn't appear to be all that active on social media, not that that's a bad thing.
I wasn't able to find him on IG, although it was a really quick search. Perhaps he has one?

The link for his FB doesn't work either. I wonder if he's starting early with deactivation?
edit: is this is IG? https://www.instagram.com/ronny_lindsey_fitness/

Here is the link to his FB: https://www.facebook.com/ronny.lindsey.71

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:57 am

Jeepers wrote:Geese .. I robbed the cradle :yes: truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

Me too Smiley cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl