SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:46 pm

Thanks LB and DA. I will put a copy in the No Discussion thread so they don't get lost. yes Nice start!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

truelove - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:03 am

T$ ‏@shmessssa 24h24 hours ago
OMG OMG OMFG. My BFF Ron is gonna be on the next season if bachelorette! I CANT WAIT TO WATCH HIM BE FAMOUS

I found her on FB. This is the only Ron I could find that is a friend of hers: www.facebook.com/ronny.lindsey.71
He's a cutie, isn't he? This could be him.

@Megan_SC

@Megan_SC 11h11 hours ago

I can't believe that my friend is going on the Bachelorette in just 1 week! She's a lucky lady, whoever she is. #MattandBecca #MattandCaila

Only Matt she follows, this might be him: @mccarm14

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Ronny's Asian. Another point in favour of Caila, I'd say. Not many Asian men on this show usually.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:42 pm

Copy from WTA thread, possible Dallas contestant.

Longhornfan wrote:
Buckeye_Fan wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

One of JoJo's good friends is liking a bunch of tweets about JoJo being the next 'ette. That made me think that she's not in a relationship and also that maybe the 'ette role is not a done deal.

https://twitter.com/klanesmith/likes

I don't want to get anything started, so just take what I am about to say with a grain of salt. I know nothing, okay? I live in the DFW area, and this morning I was watching the ABC station here, because we were having some strong storms entering our area. And, I noticed a blip that scrolled across the bottom of the screen that said something about the Bachelor. So, I backed it up so that I could see it again. And, all it said was that the Bachelor had been filming here at the Farmers Market and the Botanical Gardens. I didn't see where it said WHEN this occurred, but it appeared to me that it must have been recently.

But, at the time I felt like it was weird to say the Bachelor, since TB is going to be over in a week. So, is it possible that you are right, and they have been filming an introductory piece with JoJo within the last few weeks? And we have been having really beautiful weather here the last couple of months, which is in stark contrast of what the weather was like during JoJo's HTD. But, all I know is that it definitely said the Bachelor was filming, not the Bachelorette.

Anyway, this is just food for thought.

My guess is that they wouldn't know if it was the Bachelor or Bachelorette. However, I remember hearing that Chris Siegfried was being filmed shortly before the end of Des' season. Even though the sleuthers felt there was a great chance Des did choose him, there was speculation that maybe he was being considered to be the next Bachelor - IIRC.

Thanks for the info!

I have been thinking about this, and maybe they were filming an introductory piece for a guy from Dallas who is going to be on the upcoming Bachelorette season, and it could still be Caila who is the lead. Isn't it true that the vast majority of these guys have already been selected before they even know who the Bachelorette is even going to be?

If they are going to announce it next Monday night on the AFTR show, then I would tend to think that Caila is still going to be the next lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:43 pm

mindless wrote:Ronny's Asian. Another point in favour of Caila, I'd say. Not many Asian men on this show usually.

Looks like he graduated college in 2014. He might be the same age as Caila. I wonder if they'll cast more people than usual in the 24-26 age range.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:49 pm

I sure hope not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:13 pm

Yes! To more Asian men.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:20 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Yes! To more Asian men.

I agree, but I don't know if Caila historically dated Asian men.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:01 pm

Pia1 wrote:

I'm not sure. Her ex looks like hes's Asian or half-Asian in his LinkedIn picture, but RS said that he was white on spreecast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:09 pm

I found Ronny on Twitter: twitter.com/RonnieBoyLinsee

He doesn't appear to be all that active on social media, not that that's a bad thing.
I wasn't able to find him on IG, although it was a really quick search. Perhaps he has one?

@kaitlynbv2  3h3 hours ago
@Megan_SC is your friend Matt really going to be on the bachelorette?!

@Megan_SC  2h2 hours ago
@kaitlynbv2 Hi! Yes he is!

@kaitlynbv2  2h2 hours ago
@Megan_SC OMG thats SO cool! is it the same Matt that youre following on here? what is he like?

@Megan_SC
@kaitlynbv2 Yes it is the same one!

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:32 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

I'm not sure. Her ex looks like hes's Asian or half-Asian in his LinkedIn picture, but RS said that he was white on spreecast.

Who is her ex?

DebutAlbum wrote:I found Ronny on Twitter: twitter.com/RonnieBoyLinsee

He doesn't appear to be all that active on social media, not that that's a bad thing.
I wasn't able to find him on IG, although it was a really quick search. Perhaps he has one?

The link for his FB doesn't work either. I wonder if he's starting early with deactivation?
edit: is this is IG? https://www.instagram.com/ronny_lindsey_fitness/

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:58 am

Kashathediva wrote:I sure hope not.
Totally agree with this. If Caila is the lead, the age that she is will likely dictate that a lot of the guys will be in a younger group and thus, IMO totally into the party of it than the romance angle. At least with Jojo and Becca they are 3-4 years older than Caila and most of the guys will be older. Don't know if it's a done deal for Caila, but I can still hope that it is someone a bit older so the man candy will be older and maybe ready for marriage versus it being a frat party season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl