SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Apparently he is 29 but graduated college in 2013? Not sure if that's right. http://www.tweetbear.com/paultappon

Duke702

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Phranque Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:15 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:
NCGalBecca wrote:
caro
‏@serendipityacm
When Luka pinky promises you that he's gonna give you a shoutout on the bachelorette next year #tenniscoachesbecool

There is a tennis instructor / pro in ATL named Luka Filkins. Handsome guy. Looks to be about 28 per his FB. Instagram is private and Twitter is old.  

He shut his FB page down yesterday...interesting timing.  He's an art major..into photography, sports and the arts.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Luka1a10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3359p96-the-bachelorette-season-12-potential-contestants-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#936458

I worked with this guy and all he will be is the wack job of the group. He is essentially homeless, no car, I got him his current job and he is gradually losing that. *edited* Should be great!

Phranque

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:46 am

Phranque Welcome1 ... Very interesting!! Hmmmmmm, if what you say is true, it just goes to show you looks aren't everything!! :yes:

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:48 am

Err... I take back my F1 prediction.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:51 am

I actually wondered because for a self employed tennis player, I can't find anything on him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:54 am

Phranque wrote:snip

I worked with this guy and all he will be is the wack job of the group. He is essentially homeless, no car, I got him his current job and he is gradually losing that. *edited* Should be great!

He'll fit right in with the rest of the desperate, pathetic Bach folks! cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:56 am

laugh out loud at the whack job, at least he's hot! I'm excited to see Jojo take on all the crazies. In between casting the insane asylum patients, I hope they found her the one that'll never leave her too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:58 am

At least they will fit in with her brothers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:19 am

It sounds like this guy could give her brothers a run for their money.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:21 am

mindless wrote:Err... I take back my F1 prediction.

Whack job, FTW!  giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:33 am

Spoil Me Again wrote:Well, Helloooooo Luka

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698 handwave
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by benandlaurenb4ever Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:18 am

I'm so excited for Jojo to be the bachelorette! I hope Juan Pablo doesn't show up because he seems to be into her.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 1f637
benandlaurenb4ever
benandlaurenb4ever

Female Posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 54 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
ED
grace8136
nikikass
tywillis
nd4reality
Aunties_Love
bleuberry
FLChica
rc49ers
Tiggerlgh
umngirl