SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:30 pm

He will either be the F1 or F3. JMO

giggling

I like his voice. Good for broadcasting.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Justafan2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:43 pm

^ I agree with the F1 or F3!! He is more natural in front of the camera than Josh was IMO. And more my type drooling

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:06 pm

ElonM wrote:He will either be the F1 or F3. JMO

giggling

I like his voice. Good for broadcasting.

Yup. With Caila as lead I would have made a very large bet on F3. With Jojo, even odds F1 vs F3 giggling . Either way, I think he's gorgeous and even if it's for ulterior motives of getting into tv broadcasting, I don't care because he and Jojo will be hot together I expect. And I'm much more interested in my own entertainment and fun watching the season than anyone's post show chances or intentions.

Plus a great marketing move by TPTB.

And since I already feel like I know one of the top 3, that's about all I want to know preseason so I can at least be surprised by the other guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:24 pm

I'm in agreement. They're either going to try to set him up as the next bachelor or he'll be F1. I wouldn't blame JoJo one bit if she picks him laugh out loud

I don't care as much post show, but I do enjoy seeing it play out during the season. I find JoJo to be an outgoing and funny person. It will be interesting to see how they match up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Justafan2 Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:11 pm

He seems to be quite charismatic and that is something I would think JoJo would be drawn too. I love Ben, but I think he was just a little too flat for her. I think Jordan could be a good match for her, or as stated, at least a fun relationship for us to watch!

Justafan2

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:40 pm

bblake wrote:He's like Josh Murray with Shawn Booth's hair :shocked!:

He needs much more hairspray for Shawn B hair.  With his State Farm commercial skit ala Cam N....I see more of a Shawn B...Donald Trump hair vibe happening. laugh out loud laugh out loud

I like his confidence and he has a good broadcasting voice.  I see him gunning for the Jesse Palmer role over the F1.  He is obviously a smart guy and going to use the exposure as a launch pad for his career ambitions.  He seems a lock to be in the final 4.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Okay I'm glad I watched that video of him. I get better vibes from him than Josh and Shawn. He does have a nice voice. I hope he gets what he wants from this show and it's worth it for him.  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 1f600
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:54 pm

My sister said that he was a big jokester in high school, and there was nothing bad about him that he might still be like today.

Can't wait to see my old high school in his intro package and to see Chico on his hometown date giggling

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:03 am

Wow.. What a difference between a still photo and a video. I think I like him. I've never checked the boards prior to the season airing. This is going to be a long wait. Having your favorite become the next lead is tough giggling
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:27 am

He's lookin for tv time and exposure

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:37 am

Jeepers wrote:He's lookin for tv time and exposure

Considering a good showing on the season could get him a gig at ESPN I don't blame him!!

Plus TPTB are gonna milk his family connection for all that it's worth so it's a mutually beneficial arrangement going on here.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:53 am

Jeepers wrote:He's lookin for tv time and exposure

"Not there for the right reasons" laugh out loud. I'm surprised he's so open about it. Like TPTB might not even dare to edit his storyline in a negative light. But again, who knows.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 82 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena