SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Sat May 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Yeah the house is in Nashville. He spends a lot of time in Cali as well.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat May 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Ok thanks...if he is F1....then Nashville seems to be a good location for Jojo to move to (that is if she decides to move eventually)....hopefully they stay far away from Cali to start out...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 8:49 pm

I like Jordan for Jojo, from what I've seen from pictures and some of his Instagram activities... I also loved his tv bedroom reply in his bio. I found it clever and funny. I remember Jojo saying she's looking for a man who can make her laugh. I think he could be a good match for her.
Also, without being gorgeous, I find a " Je ne sais quoi" about him that make him attractive. It looks like he can be very charming, with a nice smile, and seems to know his way around women.
Jordan and Jojo looked to fit perfectly one with another on the picture where they hold each other.
I may change my mind when I see Jordan on my screen and hear him talk, but right now, I am so looking forward to watching them together on screen.
F1 or not, I am sure it will be worth watching Jordan with Jojo... cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat May 14, 2016 9:12 pm

Agreed.

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Sat May 14, 2016 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 14, 2016 9:15 pm

sde1041 wrote:I like Jordan for Jojo, from what I've seen from pictures and some of his Instagram activities... I also loved his tv bedroom reply in his bio. I found it clever and funny. I remember Jojo saying she's looking for a man who can make her laugh. I think he could be a good match for her.
Also, without being gorgeous, I find a " Je ne sais quoi" about him that make him attractive. It looks like he can be very charming, with a nice smile, and seems to know his way around women.
Jordan and Jojo looked to fit perfectly one with another on the picture where they hold each other.
I may change my mind when I see Jordan on my screen and hear him talk, but right now, I am so looking forward to watching them together on screen.

I agree! I hope it is magic and JoJo is happy! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Sat May 14, 2016 9:15 pm

sde1041 wrote:I like Jordan for Jojo, from what I've seen from pictures and some of his Instagram activities... I also loved his tv bedroom reply in his bio. I found it clever and funny. I remember Jojo saying she's looking for a man who can make her laugh. I think he could be a good match for her.

:cutesmile!: that's exactly my take on Jordan. I'm so excited about watching their interactions. I'm smitten and I don't even find him attractive...go figure Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 3806527698
I'm in bachelorette heaven, first they chose my favorite to be the bachelorette and I like her presumed F1 Jordan Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 1710264613  (I like Chase too Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 2498057887 )
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2016 10:07 pm

yes My thoughts exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 14, 2016 11:17 pm

beader wrote:Maybe I'm the only one who is not yet impressed with this guy.  I could care less who is brother is, and I don't find him attractive.  Maybe his personality will change my mind--we'll see if it's anything other than cocky-jocky.  I may have missed seeing this posted, but does Jordan even have a J O B?

You're not the only one. He has a wannabe job, media.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 15, 2016 12:11 am

Well if Jordan is the F1 then I hope for JoJo that she is more successful than the Andi and Josh show. IMO it seems very similar.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 43 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sun May 15, 2016 9:23 am

sophienette wrote:I know past seasons haven't had famous peeps, but would they veer from their editing habit THAT much?

A most interesting question that, IMO, is both unknown and also unknowable.

Unknown because I can't recall a past situation where someone "semi-famous" has been a contestant on the show so there may not be any precedent, and unknowable because I think when they would get someone semi-famous they would have to give them "something" to get them to do the show, and IMO the more famous someone might be the more they might have to give to get them to do the show.

I think we may be writing enough new pages in the history book that we can't predict what they will / have done.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 15, 2016 10:41 am

Lucas15 wrote:
sophienette wrote:I know past seasons haven't had famous peeps, but would they veer from their editing habit THAT much?

A most interesting question that, IMO, is both unknown and also unknowable.

Unknown because I can't recall a past situation where someone "semi-famous" has been a contestant on the show so there may not be any precedent, and unknowable because I think when they would get someone semi-famous they would have to give them "something" to get them to do the show, and IMO the more famous someone might be the more they might have to give to get them to do the show.

I think we may be writing enough new pages in the history book that we can't predict what they will / have done.

I find this so interesting as well! I believe it was mentioned on these boards that his Dad did an interview stating his motivation for doing the show was to increase his opportunities for a future role in Media. So maybe ABC promised him a job in return for appearing? And he could have suggested JoJo was more his type hence the last minute switch from Caila? I can't imagine they would give him anything less than a great edit as certainly they would love nothing more than to exploit more semi-famous individuals on the show and wouldn't want to harm their chances by hurting his image IMO? Then again, some people will do anything to increase their perceived star power (even reality TV)... and semi-famous or not this "opportunity" can be seen by some as a unique adventure for a couple of months? I cannot wait for the tape to roll and for all your stellar body language analysis Lucas!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 15, 2016 10:55 am

His father didn't technically just say his motivation to do this show was to increase his opportunities. Jordan's father said that he was doing it for the adventure and experience and then the interviewer said that his father also mentioned that Jordan would like to get into broadcasting and being on a show like this wouldn't hurt his chances.

It sounds like every other contestant to me. I don't think he would oppose a relationship with JoJo if genuine feelings were there. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 82 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena