SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 20, 2016 10:29 am

^^ Ah, I didn't watch Andi's season.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 10:37 am

It's a personal decision for all of us what makes a season and what does not.
I don't watch The Big Bang Theory for science.
Likewise, I don't watch TB for romance.
There are times I may not watch an episode, but I will hang on the forum as I watch something else. I'm still enjoying the show and usually just as much, sometimes more.
The season is what we, personally make of it. I won't let someone like Booger Boy effect that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Fri May 20, 2016 12:17 pm

Jordan has unfollowed over 50 people on Instagram and the number is still going down.

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri May 20, 2016 12:20 pm

JaeO wrote:Jordan has unfollowed over 50 people on Instagram and the number is still going down.

What a good fiancé should do.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 20, 2016 12:21 pm

Good boy! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 3806527698 :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Good. At least sm-wise, he's behaving. I wonder if they're having any "did you have sex with so and so?!" freak outs right now in secret. Hope not.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri May 20, 2016 12:25 pm

Hopefully it has nothing to do with being a good fiancé and it's just him getting rid of redundant followings.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Looks like Jordan's cleaning his act. He's on the right track...
Sounds good ! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 20, 2016 12:30 pm

Isn't that a red flag? Why unfollow people just because she picked him?

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 20, 2016 12:44 pm

bleuberry wrote:Isn't that a red flag? Why unfollow people just because she picked him?
I disagree. If he was some single playboy before Jo, following lots of girls he hoped to hook up with or casually flirted with? There's nothing wrong with that for a single guy, but when you're engaged? Yeah, that would be odd to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri May 20, 2016 12:50 pm

This is my opinion on 'players' and based on the RS info, which I don't know if it's true or not, and I don't know if Jordan is a player or not. Jmo, a player doesn't just 'change' if he falls for the 'right girl'. There needs to be a change of life style, before meeting the 'right girl'. If Jordan had a sort of gf before he went to filming, and he made promises to her, and now hasn't bothered to contact her and be honest with her, he hasn't changed, and he'll treat JoJo like that too. No amount of IG cleaning will change that. But of course this all is based on no real info, just gossip, which might not be true. And all jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 1:00 pm

Seriously, I think he's doing it to cover his butt when he gets scrutinized. Why hide our unfollow if you're not ashamed imo? Can a leopard change his spots? We shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 73 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena