SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by weetybix Fri May 20, 2016 8:33 am

^^Ah i see Smiley
That mean little man RS and his spoilers! Nothing that we don't really already know....still, not going to let him ruin the season...going to enjoy the show regardless...go Jojo!! Do your thing! Find  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 2764

ps: the potential happy couple has been quiet on IG today giggling

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri May 20, 2016 8:36 am

weetybix wrote:^^Ah i see Smiley
That mean little man RS and his spoilers! Nothing that we don't really already know....still, not going to let him ruin the season...going to enjoy the show regardless...go Jojo!! Do your thing! Find  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 2764

ps: the potential happy couple has been quiet on IG today giggling
Maybe she's interrogating him with advanced techniques after reading Steve's blog. Much luck, Jordan.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri May 20, 2016 9:10 am

I always take what RS says with a huge grain of salt, but I don't think he's too far off the mark this time. This was my first impression of Jordan and I haven't seen anything to change my mind so far:

mindless wrote:This guy annoys me already. He's got "immature douche" written all over his face and he reminds me of Josh. Hope he's gone soon, though I doubt it.

Then again, players can and do fall in love too and I consider JoJo more of a catch than most leads of this franchise. She's beautiful, smart, funny and easy to be around and comes from a wealthy successful family. That's more than most men could even ask for. However, even if Jordan's feelings are real, I'm afraid the tabloid stuff will be too hard for them to overcome. JoJo clearly has trust issues already and for a good reason, and players tend to bail easily if things get too heavy. Oh well, hope it'll be fun to watch anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 20, 2016 9:41 am

Well, JoJo has to be seeing the comments because she commented back to one of the producers who said hi to her on her picture and right above JoJo's response is someone trashing Jordan.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 20, 2016 10:01 am

Ash2214 wrote:Well, JoJo has to be seeing the comments because she commented back to one of the producers who said hi to her on her picture and right above JoJo's response is someone trashing Jordan.
Which picture?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri May 20, 2016 10:14 am

JoJo's picture with ABC interview guy. Naz Perez is the handler/production person that commented and JoJo responded to her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 20, 2016 10:16 am

trulylatina wrote:I'm starting to think that the spoilers may be wrong , seems to me like Robby's family recently started following jojo as well as her mom and her brother ben are following Robby on IG , Robby followed jojo's mom back on IG  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 1f625

This activity confirms to me all the more that Jordan is F1. Too obvious.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 20, 2016 10:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:It's pretty funny. There's already people ripping on Jordan on his social media accounts and there's already people sticking up for JoJo saying she deserves better.. And the season hasn't even started yet laugh out loud hopefully they both don't let it affect them too much.

You need pretty thick skin to go on this show in the first place. :yes:

I notice that people still rip on Ben about not choosing JoJo. In the words of Elsa, "Let it Go, Let it Go!" laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 10:21 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
trulylatina wrote:I'm starting to think that the spoilers may be wrong , seems to me like Robby's family recently started following jojo as well as her mom and her brother ben are following Robby on IG , Robby followed jojo's mom back on IG  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 1f625

This activity confirms to me all the more that Jordan is F1.  Too obvious.  

No difference IMO than Hy and MM exchanging SM comments with each other.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 20, 2016 10:21 am

Ash2214 wrote:JoJo's picture with ABC interview guy. Naz Perez is the handler/production person that commented and JoJo responded to her.
Oh I see it now. Naz didn't even tag her so she had to have been scrolling to see the comment unless
It popped up in her feed, ofcourse.

I kind of hope the spoilers are wrong and JoJo walked away alone at the end. But if they're right, maybe she should just dump the guy before ATFR. Idk at this point.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 20, 2016 10:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

This activity confirms to me all the more that Jordan is F1.  Too obvious.  

No difference IMO than Hy and MM exchanging SM comments with each other.

Who are Hy and MM? Those names don't ring a bell to me.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 10:29 am

Mr Dorfman and Mrs Murray.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 82 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 72 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena