SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed May 25, 2016 1:59 pm

Stuck the women aren't better I agree, and when they become lead/f1 we'll get their stories too. To me they're just irrelevant, doesn't mean they're better or worse.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 2:04 pm

Samantha seems to know a lot of people and/or get around, IMO.  Did she and Jordon date?

I will try to go back to read up thread to see where you all sleuth their connection.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 2:12 pm

bleuberry wrote:Stuck the women aren't better I agree, and when they become lead/f1 we'll get their stories too. To me they're just irrelevant, doesn't mean they're better or worse.
I agree, just responding to multiple posts about bad men. Without much discussion of the fact they are not victimizing anyone, the women they hook-up with or cheat with are often actually instigating. 

These guys are not prowling for innocent victims, they are taken what is thrown at them. 

Cheating is never okay, never, but once you are cheated on and you chose to stay, then I just don't feel sorry for you. Just like I don't feel sorry for the ones who were the other women when they are then the one cheated on. 

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed May 25, 2016 2:14 pm

I don't think that just because Brittany didn't delete pictures of Jordan from her sm means that she was still hung up on him or as bad as he was. We have one IG post from her blasting him about his cheating on her, nothing else. Jordan's brother is quick to call out Chad on twitter, has he commented on Brittany at all? He opened the door for Brittany to comment, apparently lied, and she called him out on it. That's it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't think that just because Brittany didn't delete pictures of Jordan from her sm means that she was still hung up on him or as bad as he was. We have one IG post from her blasting him about his cheating on her, nothing else. Jordan's brother is quick to call out Chad on twitter, has he commented on Brittany at all? He opened the door for Brittany to comment, apparently lied, and she called him out on it. That's it.
Not it. She is most likely RS's initial source and has pulled Aaron into it through Olivia. Sorry Brittany is no victim. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 25, 2016 2:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't think that just because Brittany didn't delete pictures of Jordan from her sm means that she was still hung up on him or as bad as he was. We have one IG post from her blasting him about his cheating on her, nothing else. Jordan's brother is quick to call out Chad on twitter, has he commented on Brittany at all? He opened the door for Brittany to comment, apparently lied, and she called him out on it. That's it.
Not it. She is most likely RS's initial source and has pulled Aaron into it through Olivia. Sorry Brittany is no victim. JMO.

Ooooh Juicy. How do you know that? Did she say or did RS? I thought he super protects his sources or whatever.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 2:19 pm

I looked through his Twitter at the time, and found this. Makes no sense to me, but I didn't care to try and figure it out. It looks like they started following each other sometime in January.

Not sure how she knows he's a great guy unless they've been in contact. Nick V wasn't even tagging her.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  Jan 16 Los Angeles, CA
Aaron Rodgers be likeJordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 1f471 #Packers #NFLPlayoffs

Samantha SteffenVerified account
‏@SammiSteffen
@viallnicholas28 funny @JRodgers11 isn't this your fav emoji..Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 1f471

Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  Jan 25
@JRodgers11  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 1f61d

Jordan Rodgers ‏@JRodgers11  Jan 25
Jordan Rodgers Retweeted Samantha Steffen
That and  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 1f4a9  (roll eyes emoji) Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 1f60e

and then
Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  Jan 21
sometimes when you give an F, that F, F's you up.Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 80 270c

There was another one that said "I want you but don't need you" Can't find it right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 2:24 pm

BTW, Jordan said he had a relationship end because of football. He did not name Brittany. We only know it is her because RS had her name and then her tweet. 

I do not know if she is RS's source, I am speculating since he has her name, but not the girl he supposedly left to tape the show. 

Brittany is involved because she chose to be. If she hadn't started talking I wouldn't know who Jordan's ex was.

ETA, this was two years ago. Has she not moved on? I am not a Jordan fan. I get serious fameho vibes from him. But he isn't alone in the immature behavior in this situation. And I refuse to hate on a guy for having sex with willing partners, as long as cheating is not involved.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed May 25, 2016 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 25, 2016 2:28 pm

No disrespect to RS but sleuthers on this board found out that Brittany was Jordan's ex before RS told the masses. Just go back a few pages....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 2:32 pm

mercieme wrote:No disrespect to RS but sleuthers on this board found out that Brittany was Jordan's ex before RS told the masses. Just go back a few pages....jmo.
Yes, through digging through public SM. Because she and Jordan had both left their histories up to see. But, Jordan did not name her or say anything specifically about her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm

stuckinsc wrote:BTW, Jordan said he had a relationship end because of football. He did not name Brittany. We only know it is her because RS had her name and then her tweet. 

I do not know if she is RS's source, I am speculating since he has her name, but not the girl he supposedly left to tape the show. 

Brittany is involved because she chose to be. If she hadn't started talking I wouldn't know who Jordan's ex was.

Yes agree,
Brittany seized the opportunity to open the door and throw herself in there.
As for RS source, it's speculation, but it looks like she was more than willing to spill the beans and even looking forward to it. She didn't wait any minute to jump in the drama and make herself known as Jordan's ex.
She was not nominatively attacked, no need to step in, unless of course if she wanted to add fuel to the fire...
That says a lot about her IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed May 25, 2016 3:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Stuck the women aren't better I agree, and when they become lead/f1 we'll get their stories too. To me they're just irrelevant, doesn't mean they're better or worse.
I agree, just responding to multiple posts about bad men. Without much discussion of the fact they are not victimizing anyone, the women they hook-up with or cheat with are often actually instigating. 

These guys are not prowling for innocent victims, they are taken what is thrown at them. 

Cheating is never okay, never, but once you are cheated on and you chose to stay, then I just don't feel sorry for you. Just like I don't feel sorry for the ones who were the other women when they are then the one cheated on. 

All JMO.

Sorry, but I don't really see what the women men cheat with have to do with Brittany, who was the one being cheated on. If Jordan cheated on Brittany then she is a victim IMO. I don't care who instigated what between Jordan and whoever he cheated with, it doesn't change the fact he cheated. JMO. The other women are irrelevant.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena