SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2016 7:59 am

mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I wonder if Jordan had left, what no-drama guy she could've hit it off with.
No one. Look at f2 Robby. Jo is in her bad boy phase and no nice man is ever going to get her attention until she gets BBJ (bad boy Jo!) and his type out of her system.

I don't know about that. I can't help thinking about Des, not that Brooks is a bad boy really, but she seemed to have a similar problem of always falling for guys who weren't that into her. She definitely would've picked Brooks if he hadn't left and who knows where she'd be now. Probably not married to a great guy and expecting her first child. It was Brooks leaving her high and dry that made some light bulb go off in her head. That might've happened to JoJo too, but oh well, we'll never find out. I think she was on her way out of the bad boy phase with Ben and all, but then they decided to dangle Jordan in front her and she took the bait. Sigh.
Yes but Jo isn't Des. Jo is spoiled, gorgeous, grew up in a family of privilege. For her to overcome her bad boy ways is going to take SO MUCH more imo because she hasn't struggled in life like Des. Either way, she's having fun with Jordan it seems and as entertainment, that's all I care about. 

Babs, Robby also has ex drama and just in general doesn't strike me personally as a stable, ready to be married guy.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Wed May 25, 2016 8:04 am

Thank you Alanna. I agree with you. He isn't ready for marriage, and it's okay at his age. In that series preview where he is telling JoJo that he is in love with her, I thought it seemed forced.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 25, 2016 8:51 am

Actually, it wasn't "Saint" Lauren's ex-boyfriend who even said anything -- it was a friend of her ex's who just wanted to make a buck. Who even knows if that was all true or not. She had moved on from her ex -- not part of her sl.

JoJo went back to her ex-boyfriend Chad after Ben and obviously, Jordan and Robby have had their own relationship snafus -- I am willing to give people the benefit of the doubt that they can change. Love can affect people in many ways. There are definitely "red flags", though for JoJo and both her supposed F2. I am not going to ignore those, either. I also think that Jordan and probably many of the guys (as well as JoJo) came for the publicity and whatever doors it could open for them. Mostly, I just hope there are a few guys I enjoy watching -- it would be great to see a few genuine, sincere ones there in the mix.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2016 9:34 am

The "pat" formula for seasons is the strengths/dilemmas of the cast from the season before become the weakness/dilemmas of that cast/lead the next season.
So if you take the storyline of being cheated on from the prior season you can connect it to this season. It is very convenient for TPTB to potentiate that situation.
Brings things full circle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 25, 2016 10:04 am

I love how all the former contestants support each other.  bestbud!

Jordan Rodgers Retweeted
Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  May 23
Wishing @JoelleFletcher the best tonight! Hope you pick my friend @JRodgers11 !! Great guy. #TheBachelorette

cheeky

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed May 25, 2016 10:20 am

suzq wrote:Actually, it wasn't "Saint" Lauren's ex-boyfriend who even said anything -- it was a friend of her ex's who just wanted to make a buck.  Who even knows if that was all true or not.  She had moved on from her ex -- not part of her sl.

JoJo went back to her ex-boyfriend Chad after Ben and obviously, Jordan and Robby have had their own relationship snafus -- I am willing to give people the benefit of the doubt that they can change.  Love can affect people in many ways.  There are definitely "red flags", though for JoJo and both her supposed F2.  I am not going to ignore those, either.  I also think that Jordan and probably many of the guys (as well as JoJo) came for the publicity and whatever doors it could open for them.  Mostly, I just hope there are a few guys I enjoy watching -- it would be great to see a few genuine, sincere ones there in the mix.    

It is alleged that JoJo went back to her old boyfriend Chad, but she said in an interview somewhere that that was not true.  Let's look at the one and only source.  Chad went to some tabloid magazine and threw her under the bus and was allegedly cheating on her during their relationship.  And I don't believe that there were any pictures posted by him that backed up that story, so until proven otherwise, I take that rumor for what it is - just a rumor.  He has shown me nothing to back it up.  But for what it is worth, I tend to believe JoJo on this one.  Did she possibly see Chad and talk to him after she got home?   Possibly, since he was her hairdresser before going on the show.

It for this very reason that I am not going to let all the SM chatter affect my opinions of either Jordan or Robby either - YET.  SM can be brutal, and not everything that is printed or said there is 100% true. So I am willing to give these two a chance as well.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 25, 2016 10:43 am

Once these guys put themselves out in the world of reality TV, skeletons in the closet (real or imaginary) will surface & the court of public opinion will have a say.

We have 2 of the top spolied guys embroiled with some rumors/drama & nothing yet on the other two. They say where there is smoke there is a high potential that a fire is brewing. Regardless the truth surrounding each of these guys will come to surface, it always does....only a matter of time....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed May 25, 2016 10:50 am

Episode 2 preview : http://www.etcanada.com/latest+videos/the+bachelorette+eps+1202+preview/video.html?v=692571203861&p=1&s=da#video
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 25, 2016 10:50 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I love how all the former contestants support each other.  bestbud!

Jordan Rodgers Retweeted
Samantha Steffen ‏@SammiSteffen  May 23
Wishing @JoelleFletcher the best tonight! Hope you pick my friend @JRodgers11 !! Great guy. #TheBachelorette

cheeky

So Samantha knows Jordon?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 25, 2016 10:52 am

Sorry, but women who throw themselves at men because of fame, position, or money are no better than the men. Both are using each other. These women often don't care if the guy is single or in a relationship. The men are dogs, but so are the readily available women.

In Brittany's case she was so upset, she kept his pics on her SM until it was obvious he was going far on JoJo's season and he obviously wasn't coming back. Had she even removed them she he was announced on the show, but nope even then she clung until it became obvious how far Jordan wasn't going. Apparently, being a cheater was okay right up until he just made it too obvious he didn't want her anymore. She is just as bad as he is. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 25, 2016 10:53 am

Dessler wrote:Episode 2 preview : http://www.etcanada.com/latest+videos/the+bachelorette+eps+1202+preview/video.html?v=692571203861&p=1&s=da#video

Dessler, GA created an episode 2 thread, I will copy your post in there, thanks.

And MiniDiva, yes some posters sleuthed the Samantha / Jordan are friends some pages back on this thread.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed May 25, 2016 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 25, 2016 10:59 am

I do not take RS word as gospel at all, but he does live in Dallas and he said that it was talked about in Dallas that JoJo had gone back to Chad after Ben. So, Chad wasn't the only person saying that -- just the only one publicly. I don't know that this is true or not, but JoJo would not admit to it, either.

I am not surprised that Samantha Steffen knows Jordan -- it seems the reality tv world is many times smaller than what might normally be thought. The "degrees of separation" can be pretty small IMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+87
pitci
sbolduc
Cila51290
traveler90
Jolena