SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Mon May 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Reminder from Sean to watch tonight...and to not take life or The Bachelorette too seriously.

Tonight’s the season premier of The Bachelorette, so you know what that means [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @SeanLowe09

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 37 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by jcrbil Mon May 23, 2016 1:56 pm

^^^ And unless Peanut is born on a Monday night, I'm guessing that Sean will log a full season of live tweeting this season.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 23, 2016 2:01 pm

^^ mmm I don't know about that. Come the beginning of July he might be a little preoccupied or exhausted to care about The Bachelorette for the rest of the season. Guess we'll see.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 23, 2016 2:25 pm

I'm betting on a big baby.... and 11 lbs is a magic sleep through the night weight (from a not so random sampling of my 4 big babies). I think he'll be able to manage 7-9 pm (which is the time period he watches).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon May 23, 2016 5:20 pm

I'm loving those smart efficient co workers. I think Sean can depend on them if he runs out of ideas :Bendog :Bendog :crazy dance:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 23, 2016 9:57 pm

Lola using her favorite pillow again.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon May 23, 2016 10:07 pm

Aww

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Tue May 24, 2016 11:36 am

lipsis wrote:Prom pic

I don't know why we're posing like we're at prom but look how cute this lil' mama is. by @seanloweksu<

Hi lipsis, may Use this pic for my avi? Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue May 24, 2016 11:49 am

^^ you sure may. Enjoy.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 24, 2016 12:23 pm

When I live in my dream house and have a huge entertainment room, I want their couch laugh out loud

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 25, 2016 12:15 pm

New blog. This one will tug at your heartstrings.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed May 25, 2016 12:29 pm

Thanks lipsis for posting . Aww! Such a sweet and beautiful blog Smiley

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 77 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4