SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:09 pm

She looks great! Other than the belly you can't really tell she's pregnant.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 57 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:29 pm

^^ I know. If you look at the pic Sean posted and the one LoweCo posted you can't tell at all.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:44 pm

She looks great, but her face & thighs look a lot fuller to me. Her boobs, of course...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:53 pm

She has that end-of-pregnancy swelling look going on. It is not fun to go overdue so I hope for her sake it's this weekend!

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:55 am

She doesn't look that low to me. It may be a few days unless they induce her.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:06 am

I agree that she doesn't look low, but because the baby is quite big and she is not I don't think it's as much of an indicator as it might be on someone else. I'm quite a bit larger than Catherine and my big babies didn't seem to "drop" on me. Just hoping, for her sake, it's soon- she's ready for the next phase to begin.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:44 pm

TGIF!!! It's July 1st! Week 39 Day 4. I'm happy to say that the baby and I will share the same birth month. Yay July babies!!! Will babers come today? It is Canada Day after all. And mom and dad went on their first date in Canada. Canada has been very good to them. We shall see...

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:46 pm

Awwwe wouldn't that be something special if Peanut was born in the same country that Mom and Dad had their first date. Sweet!

Double sweet for online Grandma to share the birthday month! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:16 pm

Fellow July'er here! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm trying to patiently wait for peanut's impending arrival. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:04 pm

It's kind of quiet over in Lowe-land today...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:20 pm

Uh huh!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:31 pm

Tried to find another meaning for this but I can't.

@clmgiudici: "It is time." -Rafiki

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 77 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4