SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:32 pm

I know, right! And seriously, how can she look so good?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Repost - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:06 pm

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:07 pm

Baby Daddy on fire!

‏@clmgiudici
And another one. That's three. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:10 pm

Pretty soon they'll give him the Barry Bonds treatment- intentional walk.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:11 pm

Stud indeed.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:29 pm

Dear peanut, if you're gonna come early, please time your arrival over the weekend. This fan doesn't have enough time to even do half her work so I can't handle the baby excitement on top of that.

Sincerely, a very busy SeanCat & Peanut fan

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:40 am

Dear Peanut, don't listen to her. July 1st is a very good date. You won't regret it.

Love, your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Dear Peanut
Yes for July 1st please.
Love and kisses [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:21 pm

seanloweksu Catherine is now working from home. And I am now not getting anything done
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:27 pm

^^^ laugh out loud and Lola under the desk for a trifecta. I'm sure Ellie isn't far away. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And baby makes [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:17 pm

It's too quiet. I predicted the due date for Tuesday the 28th but now I hope it's this weekend!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:20 pm

See, I'm not the only one hoping for this weekend!

Come on peanut, the 26th is the same date in a month as your parent's anniversary. It works.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4