SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:33 am

Love that vid. They are so adorably real.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:08 pm

24 week appt

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
At the doctor's office like by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Doc just told me our baby is bigger than average. My nervous smile looks a lot like my sweet smile. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:04 pm

I saw that Jay commented on Cat's picture that Sean was 9.5lbs. Like I said, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:12 pm

Yowers! Compared to my 2.5lbs that is a lot Hugesmile Blame Sean indeed laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:19 pm

As I told Cat, she could be growing a future football or volleyball star. Could mean free college education. Lol

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:53 pm

Haha. I'm sensing a pattern here

When she says she's working and you still have trust issues. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:35 pm

Oh man...

This baby doesn't know how much it's loved. It also doesn't know how to pay its share of the bills around here. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:40 pm

They'll need to put together a collection of his belly kisses by the end of the pregnancy.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Belly kisses are the bestest! Sean will be the greatest Dad. Waiting is hard, just have to be more patient though. sigh...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:58 pm

Just so long as she doesn't wear maroon pants

You know how all couples at some point start to look alike? by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:00 pm

Lol. I don't mind the maroon pants. Well at least this pair.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 77 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #66

+43
Rosepetal
julychild
Bubblebunny
Seabear
KK4