SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 45 of 83 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 64 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:04 am

Jordan takes Rebecca away!!

Jordan says he wants to spend more time with her and check in with her.

They have such an ease about them - almost like they are a couple already.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:05 am

Jordan saying that he knows Rebecca is not the type to approach/initiate so wants to spend that time with her.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:05 am

Rebecca in ITM say she feels so relaxed around Jordan.

That it feels easy and natural.

I agree.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:06 am

Jordan saying to Rebecca that he likes they have that rapport with each other (like they just "get" each other) and his dad jokes and geekiness and just "Everything" he says.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:07 am

I definitely think Jordan and Rebecca are on the same wavelength.

If she is not F1 it could be because they are too similar?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:08 am

That was lovely. I was so busy soaking it in I forgot to post!

I really like Rebecca. She comes across as really put together.

Did you notice that background music? It was very soft. I also loved the way he looked at her.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:10 am

Katiebelle wrote:@AllAboutLove

Do you think this group date might be make or break for Rebecca? I hope she makes some effort and lets him know that she's interested
It looks like a make for Rebecca.

I can see this being the point where Rebecca comes back into play.

Still thinking it is Fleur (and Storm to a lesser degree) but I can see why Spinoff and others say Rebecca possible frontrunner.

There's definitely something there with Jordan and Rebecca, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:11 am

Katiebelle wrote:That was lovely. I was so busy soaking it in I forgot to post!

I really like Rebecca. She comes across as really put together.

Did you notice that background music? It was very soft.  I also loved the way he looked at her.
I know exactly what you mean!

There's something there with Rebecca and Jordan that I don't see with the other girls...

And yes that was very soft music. Very tender. I find Jordan to be a bit shy around Rebecca as well.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:12 am

Cocktail party - Naz takes Jordan away.

She tells Jordan that she cares about him a lot.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:13 am

Naz always steals him away first!

He does like her though. I wonder what he's been thinking about her now while watching the show.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:13 am

Jordan saying he sees another side of Naz.

He's seen a lot of sides to her now.

Jordan is getting played, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:13 am

Jordan telling Naz to be her confident self.
Says Naz is genuine.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 83 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 64 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM