SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 67 of 83 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 75 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:04 am

Jordan asking about what she has done study-wise.

Rebecca talks about her paper she wrote.

Says her studies and life on the show totally separate and there to try find someone.

Jordan in ITM switched off from her already. :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:04 am

So Jordan can be an actor/director/producer/studies film/ etc and he is there for the "right reasons" but he questions someone else who has similar background?

Okay.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:08 am

Ceri letting Jordan know she really likes him, he is awesome, her ideal guy and his response? "I will see what I can do".

Come on now!

I feel like I am being trolled this season Bach Jordan laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:09 am

Naz giving the evil eyes to Ceri.

If looks could kill :shocked!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:10 am

I am starting to wonder if Matilda knows who the F1 is and that's why she said Shari is her fave just because she doesn't care for the F1 or the lead?

Also, makes me go back to what The Spinoff has alluded to in their podcasts about scandals about Jordan and they don't like him. Neither does NZgirl like him that much.

Hmm...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

So Jordan can be an actor/director/producer/studies film/ etc and he is there for the "right reasons" but he questions someone else who has similar background?

Okay.

I think he was more switched off by the fact that she evaded the question when he asked if she'd found romance. He didn't know where he stood with her as she hasn't been as forthcoming as the other girls with her feelings and when he asked her she started talking about the 'experience' as a whole rather than what she was "feeling" for him and her thoughts on their relationship.

I do kind of understand why she didn't get a rose even though I am really bummed.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:11 am

RC.

Erin first!

laugh out loud at my guessing she went home.

So much for that giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:11 am

Ceri
Storm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:13 am

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Okay.

I think he was more switched off by the fact that she evaded the question when he asked if she'd found romance. He didn't know where he stood with her as she hasn't been as forthcoming as the other girls with her feelings and when he asked her she started talking about the 'experience' as a whole rather than what she was "feeling" for him and her thoughts on their relationship.

I do kind of understand why she didn't get a rose even though I am really bummed.
That could be it. She did answer though but not what he wanted to hear, imo (like how the others that initiate are). But I sensed he made his mind up long before that by his tone when he asked her. Not sure but

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:14 am

Aww..

Rebecca has no rose.

She has tears in her eyes.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:15 am

Whoa!

Now Jordan says to Rebecca...

You're an amazing person and you will find the one and I support you so much.

Huh?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Naz giving the evil eyes to Ceri.

If looks could kill :shocked!:

Yip - I'm sure that Naz was trying to undermine Ceri's confidence with that little talk earlier in the day. She may not have her in your face 'Hit List' anymore - she's moved to slyness and manipulation.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 83 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 75 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+13
jalena1992
mercieme
Ladybug82
LoveDovez
robinvi
Karina
jen689
AllAboutLove
mindless
Sprite
ElonM