SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:01 am

I posted a few JP and Ashley video tributes in the no discussion thread. Thought you all would enjoy them. :D
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:34 am

they are great, thanks for sharing!
bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:37 pm

She's such a cutie - thanks sophienette!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:
sophienette wrote:new Ashley video posted Smiley
http://wp.me/p1Pls6-mu

Very cute video!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:01 pm

SERIOUSLY! Is there a hidden camera somewhere? Just got a second page talking about my blog (http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980272639) and then Millsy tweeted me:

Millsy11374 Robert Mills
@sophienette Watched your vids!! They are amazing!! So much heart and love and feeling! LOVE the Blake and Holly one!! So awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:04 pm

sophienette wrote:SERIOUSLY! Is there a hidden camera somewhere? Just got a second page talking about my blog (http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980272639) and then Millsy tweeted me:

Millsy11374 Robert Mills
@sophienette Watched your vids!! They are amazing!! So much heart and love and feeling! LOVE the Blake and Holly one!! So awesome

That must be good to hear! Your videos are great! :happy dance:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:05 pm

It is Smiley I was kinda afraid he would get me arrested for Copyright infringement LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 pm

sophienette wrote:It is Smiley I was kinda afraid he would get me arrested for Copyright infringement LOL

Wow, how awesome is this!!! I think they love that we love this couple, so no worries there. I can't wait to see what you and San, Cupcakes and all our other talented ladies come up with next season. Oh and I know that this is sooo late and several dollars short, but I was kind of sad that nobody made a video of Jash using the Hall and Oates song, You Make My Dreams Come True, since JP is a bit of a Joseph Gordon Levitt look alike and because Ash had that song listed on her playlist. Maybe the song was too bouncy to work with though, I dunno.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:13 pm

Oh I missed that, would have been good idea! :( I have a few on the go, but if no-one makes one, I might later ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:17 pm

sophienette wrote:Oh I missed that, would have been good idea! :( I have a few on the go, but if no-one makes one, I might later ok?

Wow, I would so love it if you would do this, sophie Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 23 3644549720

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:30 pm

sophienette wrote:SERIOUSLY! Is there a hidden camera somewhere? Just got a second page talking about my blog (http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980272639) and then Millsy tweeted me:

Millsy11374 Robert Mills

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 23 2489989091
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by gvaughn65 Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:10 am

Does anyone have the video of the introduction of Ashley from the premiere episode that they could post in this catagory? I have tried to find it on several websites but having no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Loving all the wonderful videos of Ashley and JP. There are so many talented people on this website - it is amazing.

gvaughn65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

+68
tigertiz
Chacharo
nutty1
instinct
prettyinpink