SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Post by sydneylove Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:00 pm

deedreamer wrote:
anders wrote:Rachel did a wedding dress show that airs here in Canada (can't remember the name of it) she basically tried on a ton of dresses with zero intention of actually buying any.

I figured Ash/JP would want to get married before her residency - but whatevs.

It was either Beverly Hills Brides or Brides of Beverly Hills. She looked gorgeous in some of the gowns. This is another couple like Ben and Courtney...quirky and not understood by everyone but they seem to work. Seems like they understand the short comings of each other and are able to work around it.
:yes: ICAM! I really do think a lot of Brenchel is misunderstood. And seeing Courtney and Ben (do they have a couple name?) post show I tend to think this about them too. I'm no Ben fan but when I went back and watched the show I could see the connection and quirkiness that he and Courtney share.

Also with Jash having a dog together that is about the closet thing I can say to having a kid together. Before me and the hubby had our son we would be a wreck over our dog. Never forget the little rascal swallowing a marble and having to go to the Vet. We were pacing and took off work, the whole nine yards. Funny now but we were a mess. So for Jash to have a dog together, big deal Hugesmile

Re: no drawbacks to having a TV wedding. I think there is. I think a wedding to some is so spiritual and private you don't want to "sell" that moment. You may not want it as "directed" for good TV. I totally get the benefits and goodness knows if Jash or Jem have a TV wedding I'll be there with rice in hand,laugh out loud but I get why one wouldn't want to have one. I wouldn't want one because of the reasons stated. But if those aren't "issues" for you then why not get the wedding of your dreams and have someone pay the tab. :Smiley:

It was in love I was created
And in love is how I hope I die
~ Paolo Nutini

~[i]Avi created by the fab KikiLL~[/i]
sydneylove
sydneylove

Female Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Post by KikiLove Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:47 pm

Hope this haven't been posted, Ashley is just the cutest thing PINKHEART

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 45 Seanie10Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 45 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 45 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 45 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

+68
tigertiz