SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 am

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/ashley-hebert-j.p.-rosenbaum:-whats-going-on-with-their-wedding/1762796564001

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/ashley-hebert-j.p.-rosenbaum-discuss-life-after-the-bachelorette/1762796566001

I love the second one. I love that they seem so "normal". JP is a funny guy!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

Post by Archer23 Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 am

I adore them. And seeing JP being his cute, adorable self on BP3 last night made me realize how much I miss seeing him (and them) on my TV. Can't wait 'til the wedding.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:01 pm

They have never looked better or acted more in love. Best couple evah to come from this crazy franchise. PINKHEART
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:43 pm

JP was awesome last night -- "I can't even clap" after the girls' abominable rhythmic gymnastics performance. rotfl I'm so happy that they have full, normal lives but gosh have I ever missed them. That wedding just cannot come soon enough.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:JP was awesome last night -- "I can't even clap" after the girls' abominable rhythmic gymnastics performance. rotfl I'm so happy that they have full, normal lives but gosh have I ever missed them. That wedding just cannot come soon enough.

ditto!

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:24 pm

They're just so wonderfully normal! They make each other shine: Japes is funnier around Ash, and she's super calm but still quirky around him.

:dancingcupcake:
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 pm

I love them so much! They have to make it last forever! I'm still not over Meredith and Ian :( But in all seriousness, I think they will make it. They seem so grounded in the real world, so willing to compromise. Love!

Back to top Go down

Post by prettyinpink Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:42 am

It is so nice to hear that they are actually making definite plans. Yayyyyyy!!!! They are so having a tv wedding. giggling

"I am a fangirlie and proud of it"
prettyinpink
prettyinpink

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:25 am

Gah, I love these 2. Best in franchise, hands down. No frills, no bill, the love and respect is evident.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:33 am

It is so nice to hear that they are actually making definite plans. Yayyyyyy!!!! They are so having a tv wedding. giggling
If they get married before next May they have no choice but to have a tv wedding. The contract specifies two years from the airing of the finale. Fleiss owns them and the rights to air it.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by prettyinpink Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:58 am

tigertiz wrote:
If they get married before next May they have no choice but to have a tv wedding. The contract specifies two years from the airing of the finale. Fleiss owns them and the rights to air it.

Hugesmile

"I am a fangirlie and proud of it"
prettyinpink
prettyinpink

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:06 pm

tigertiz wrote:

Not true, they can still marry and are not obligated to have it televised, but they are obligated to MF for any media rights. He basically owns any type of publicity from the wedding, but if they want a private ceremony sans any kind of published/televised media they are free to do so.

frankly, i think they will go the televised route regardless of the two year rule, since it would be very lucrative for them.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Videos - Discussion

+68
tigertiz
Chacharo
nutty1
instinct
prettyinpink