SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 04, 2016 9:52 pm

casjacknick wrote:Hmmmm.... Very good point Luvstruck. I don't put much stock in MF and his tweets BUT final one had the last date on Ben's season and that seemed to work out for the producers edit wise. Does final 1 usually get the last "filmed" fantasy date? Also how will we know who is eliminated after fantasy suites if final 3 goes home at the same time as the other two?
FWIW, these are the only ones that we know about 100%

FD filming order

BACHELORETTE
8:

F1: 2
F2: 3
F3: 1

10:

F1: 3
F2: 1
F3: 2

BACHELOR

11:

F1: 1
F2: 3

18:

20:

F1: 3
F2: 2
F3: 1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by julychild Wed May 04, 2016 10:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Moved from the NO Discussion thread.

Luvstruck wrote:So according to schedule the third fantasy date was today and today Fleiss tweeted "Feeling very good about JoJo's chances of finding true love!!!" So makes me wonder whose fantasy date is today since Fleiss must have heard about her possibly finding true love.

With Thailand already on the 5th ( 12 hrs ahead), I think the RC would have happened yesterday evening, in our timezone. Aunties, what do you think?

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 04, 2016 10:22 pm

Thanks Auntie also it looks like from this information it means nothing... Dang it! I was hoping we would somehow find out that Chase had the date today. How many (and this would unfortunately be pure speculation) leads do we think *know* who their final 1 would be by fantasy suites? All? None? Some? I'm grasping at straws?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed May 04, 2016 10:26 pm

julychild wrote:

Luvstruck wrote:So according to schedule the third fantasy date was today and today Fleiss tweeted "Feeling very good about JoJo's chances of finding true love!!!" So makes me wonder whose fantasy date is today since Fleiss must have heard about her possibly finding true love.

With Thailand already on the 5th ( 12 hrs ahead), I think the RC would have happened yesterday evening, in our timezone. Aunties, what do you think?
To me that would of been jamming things up too much. We do know that travelling was still happening on the 28th(our time), so if they didn't take the 29th off to get their time zones straightened out, then at best the RC could of happened tonight(our time).I still think though that it would be on the night of May 5, their time/morning of May 5 our time.

IMO, it happened today out time maybe at best but likely tomorrow our time. Today our time should of been the last FD

4/27: Travel
4/28: Travel

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2) Hua Hin, Thailand( Chase, Jordan, Robby)
4/29: day off
4/30: FD1
5/1: DAY OFF
5/2: FD2
5/3: DAY OFF
5/4: FD3
5/5: RC

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:

To me that would of been jamming things up too much.  We do know that travelling was still happening on the 28th(our time), so if they didn't take the 29th off to get their time zones straightened out, then at best the RC could of happened tonight(our time).I still think though that it would be on the night of May 5, their time/morning of May 5 our time.

IMO, it happened today out time maybe at best but likely tomorrow our time.  Today our time should of been the last FD

4/27: Travel
4/28: Travel

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)  Hua Hin, Thailand( Chase, Jordan, Robby)
4/29: day off
4/30: FD1
5/1: DAY OFF
5/2: FD2
5/3: DAY OFF
5/4: FD3
5/5:  RC

Ok, thanks.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat May 07, 2016 7:49 pm

So, they should of had the first meet the family today.

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/7: MTP #1 -
5/8: MTP #2 -
5/9: LCD #1 -
5/10: LCD #2 -
5/11: Final Rose Ceremony

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 13, 2016 5:17 am

This may be the wrong spot and pls move if so....

Aunties_Love wrote:ARRIVAL ORDER:
no times on the pics so don't have that extra backup that we use to have

1)Grant          ..4063
2)Derek           4127
3)Nick S           4184
4)Alex             4283
5)James T        4402
6)Brandon       4481
7)Ali                4558
8)James S        4632
9)James F        4690
10)Wells          4763
11)Pete           4993
12)Jon            5167
13)Daniel         5222
14)Chad          5312
15)Christian     5411
16)Chase         5727
17)Evan          .5784
18)Jake            5836
19)Sal              5981
20)Nick B          6186
21)Jordan         6376
22)Wil              6443
23)Coley           6512
24)Vincent        6609
25)Robby          6697
26)Luke           ..6840

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 18, 2016 12:54 pm

Can anyone remember in past seasons the F1 having a gimmick for their entrance? I know 1F had his skateboard which he chucked in the bushes, but I can't think of anyone else.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed May 18, 2016 1:25 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Can anyone remember in past seasons the F1 having a gimmick for their entrance?  I know 1F had his skateboard which he chucked in the bushes, but I can't think of anyone else.  
Chris on his knee/tying his shoe.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed May 18, 2016 1:26 pm

Do we not count Lauren's wings and "take of on this journey together" thing?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 2:10 pm

IMO, F1s might do a little cute thing, but I think the big gimmicks are usually given to people the producers want to highlight and the audience notice right away. So often the big gimmick entrances end up F2 - Chantal with the slap, Lindzi on the horse, Lindsay in the wedding dress, Clare being pregnant, Jojo with the unicorn head. I guess people with outgoing personalities they expect (or make) the lead to keep around a while.

OK - I just realized thinking about that that obviously it's only a pattern for the Bachelor not Bachelorette. I can't think of any top guys on the Ette who have done the big, highly promoted, producer set up gimmicks. I guess Jef on the skateboard is the only top 3 guy with a major gimmick I can think of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 18, 2016 2:26 pm

That's what I was thinking, relaxing. Robby chugged from a wine bottle "Fletcher style", Chase wore a funny mustache "I mustache you a question", Luke rode in on a unicorn "He's my unicorn" and Jordan didn't have a gimmick. Just trying to think out loud here.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+32
jen689
Lennoxcolinrolland
umngirl
casjacknick
nikikass
grace8136
richmondrose
Acubedmom
california90
northernviewer
nutty1