SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:28 pm

I like what I've seen of James so far. JoJo looks like she's having loads of fun on that date and she looks gorgeous!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:52 pm

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister Travel Day today... Off to the most exotic and romantic destinations in the world!!! #Bachelorette

Mike Fleiss ‎@fleissmeister Some of the guys don't like each other. Should be an interesting 5-hour flight... #Bachelorette

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:25 pm

James looks meh (I mean... JoJo can definitely do better lets be honest) but the pic of them kissing with her hands on his face is very sweet
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:54 pm

"Some of the guys don't like each other". Already!? Oh boy please don't be another Shawn/Nick 2.0 laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 1f49c

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 8367-910 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 I_got_13 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:59 pm

Linds911 wrote:"Some of the guys don't like each other". Already!? Oh boy please don't be another Shawn/Nick 2.0 laugh out loud

Guess we have to buckle up for another MTA/N. Drama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:09 pm

lightredemption wrote:James looks meh (I mean... JoJo can definitely do better lets be honest) but the pic of them kissing with her hands on his face is very sweet

Since we/I know nothing about him, I can't say she could do better.  Maybe he's not drop dead gorgeous or the hottest contestant ever to grace the show, but IMO, he's not unattractive.  He may have a wonderful, supportive, loving personality that will make him stand out more than some of the more hotter ones.  At this point, I'll wait and see what info is found on him and how his personality is on the show before I rule him out totally based on looks alone.  Personally, I'm glad we don't all look, act and think the same and aren't all attracted to the same things/types.  But that's JMHOAA.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:00 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
lightredemption wrote:James looks meh (I mean... JoJo can definitely do better lets be honest) but the pic of them kissing with her hands on his face is very sweet

Since we/I know nothing about him, I can't say she could do better.  Maybe he's not drop dead gorgeous or the hottest contestant ever to grace the show, but IMO, he's not unattractive.  He may have a wonderful, supportive, loving personality that will make him stand out more than some of the more hotter ones.  At this point, I'll wait and see what info is found on him and how his personality is on the show before I rule him out totally based on looks alone.  Personally, I'm glad we don't all look, act and think the same and aren't all attracted to the same things/types.  But that's JMHOAA.

Thank you. I can never really get into these people until I see them in action on my screen. You never know, maybe by the end of this we will be saying he could do better.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:10 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:

Zak W. comes to mind for Des's season. Pre-season everyone questioned how he made it to F4 (me included)...turns out he was one of the funniest guys on that season and in motion came off a lot more attractive.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Thank you. I can never really get into these people until I see them in action on my screen. You never know, maybe by the end of this we will be saying he could do better.
I agree with LB and Sprite. I am one that needs to see the people in action so to speak and not go off of pics of them....too many things can get lost in translation, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

l

Yep, one never knows :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:36 pm

Michel
‏@sparomawv

#nemacolin
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Ceg-MElW4AAmYPG
5:42 PM - 26 Mar 2016
===================================================================

Michel
‏@sparomawv

#nemacolin is ready for the #Bachelorette #BachelorNation tomorrow!! #AmazingFlowers
The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Ceg-AN6WEAE5Gpj
5:41 PM - 26 Mar 2016

========================================================

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:30 pm

That's gorgeous! Nice find AL!

http://www.sparoma.com/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+84
Tiger Tip
KK4
timfan
ThankMeLater
ED
iamreal2u
Rosepetal
suzq
KBiegs88
Georgia Lindsay
metalgirl