SELECT CONTENT

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:50 am

But would they seriously edit that out?! That seems silly, right? I mean I don't want to call the producers or editors or whatever silly that seems mean but it seems like a lot of work so that we aren't sure who he's talking to or get the wrong impression. How many people are as observant as you are and looking for a mole? I mean I am just, I guess, defensive all of a sudden because I didn't even realize he had a mole! If that SC of Ben saying in "another world" is not flipped then he is saying that to Lauren? You eagle eyes.... no wonder you can spoil a season without sources.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Mgrissom Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:02 am

Is it possible that the picture of Lauren in a towel is th LCD instead of FD? Both swim suits have black straps and the towel on the beach in the Extra preview looks similar. Could not find the pic to check out Ben's suit.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by bach Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:30 am

Is there discussion anywhere about the video of Ben's mother saying that she would pick JoJo if it were her choice?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-bens-mom-tearfully-tells-him-her-pick-finale-clip-w166896

If Ben listens to his mother...

bach

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:33 am

bach wrote:Is there discussion anywhere about the video of Ben's mother saying that she would pick JoJo if it were her choice?!?!?!?!?!?!  

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-bens-mom-tearfully-tells-him-her-pick-finale-clip-w166896

If Ben listens to his mother...  
Awww now i understand why Ben was a mess, he wants Lauren and her mother wants Jojo and that has to suck.
I feel so bad for Lauren and Ben.
Imagine if Lauren is the final 1 and watches the clip, it might hurt her right ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by bach Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:41 am

There are stories out there saying that his mother made the final decision for him! Seeing that video makes you wonder...  If she really did, then it's JoJo.  But so much points to Lauren!

I am surprised they showed that in advance of the finale.  She told Ben she connected with JoJo more when they were sitting talking, but I don't think Ben saw her specifically saying that she would definitely choose JoJo before he made his decision (i.e., he probably did not see that particular interview with her in the garden).  So, he may not really have been that influenced by her. If he chooses Lauren, it would certainly put a damper on things for them to see that clip.  I would be really bothered if I were Lauren, and Ben too if he didn't know!

On the other hand, if he chooses JoJo...   Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 1f600

bach

Back to top Go down

Post by bach Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:56 am

I have to say that, when I look at their social media, I get more of a sense of happiness and lightheartedness from JoJo. However, that could just be relief over accepting the outcome and moving on. If Lauren won, she has got to be stressed (even if ultimately happy to be with Ben) because she is dealing with knowing her fiance loved someone else too, having to see (or at least hear about) the ongoing episodes showing him with JoJo, etc.

bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:59 am

Lauren in general is less active on social media, IMO that doesn't mean anything.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bach Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:25 am

I wasn't really referring to level of activity - more the sense I get as to how they are feeling from their posts. JoJo seems more carefree - which could indicate happiness at having been chosen OR lightheartedness at having accepted Ben's decision and realizing that life goes on. As for Lauren's being less active, I don't think that is indicative of her being or not having been chosen.

Lauren may give off a less lighthearted vibe for the very reason that she has been chosen. If she is the one, she has to have been going through a pretty tough time emotionally processing how things transpired at the end, even if she ultimately is very happy to be with Ben.

Both women will have realized that Ben is not as "perfect" a man as they thought he was, given that it turned out he was saying he was completely in love with both of them at the end. That might make it easier for the person who was not chosen (to realize they did not lose the love of their life) and harder for the woman he did choose (to realize he is not quite who they thought he was and that he also loved someone else).

I think Ben is a good, caring man. However, I think his behavior at the end was somewhat immature and selfish. It seemed to me that he wanted to play out two fantasy love stories without really thinking through the serious emotional consequences for both the woman he didn't choose and his fiancee!! In the end, it felt to me that Ben was mostly about Ben.

bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:42 am

I just don't think how JoJo and Lauren post on social media has that much to do about Ben. Lauren posts a quote or selfie here and there, every few days, and I doubt Ben is on her mind when she posts something. Same with JoJo. Both ladies had independent fulfilling lives before Ben, and will continue to do so with or without him in their lives.

IMO the messages their friends and families send them might tell something though.

JMHO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by bach Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:56 am

We will have to agree to disagree. I understand your point, but I do think that you can get a feel for what is going on with someone and how they are feeling by what they choose to post and their photos. I also think The Bachelor experience is very much on both their minds right now. How could it not be? Not so long ago, they both thought they were in love with Ben. Plus, the show is still on, and they are constantly interacting with the other women who participated.

(also, my opinion is that, if someone really truly has an "independent, fulfilling life", they would never go on The Bachelor in the first place and subject themselves to that insanity! but that's a very different topic...)

I agree that messages from friends and family can be telling too.

bach

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:53 am

I believe Ben was really conflicted at the end. As much as the expectation seems to be a proposal at the finale, Ben never should have proposed to anybody. Make his choice and date the person for a period of time and then propose. JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:05 am

Rolly wrote:I believe Ben was really conflicted at the end. As much as the expectation seems to be a proposal at the finale, Ben never should have proposed to anybody. Make his choice and date the person for a period of time and then propose. JMO.

I Agree. If he was really as conflicted as they let on he should have waited with the proposal. It can't feel so special for her knowing that when he proposed to her he was still also in love with someone else. I wonder if he will propose to her again?!?

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Sprite
meauxwalk
bronco18
provenceguy
grace8136
jupi
mindless
Mgrissom
casjacknick
agentcurls
viola-b