SELECT CONTENT

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bronniegrace Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:14 pm

ForeverLove wrote:When Ben saying , in any other world....you hear gasp like someone crying. Sounds like Jojo Imo. In any other world, I couldn't imagine saying goodbye to you is a farewell speech .mo

Yeh I heard that too!
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by sopearl Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:10 pm

I vote Ben announcing a slot on DWTS.
sopearl
sopearl

Female Posts : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:13 pm

reality steve just now said that he is not doing the show. he has his own site that he follows that spoilers the couples on the show and he is not one of them.
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:46 pm

^ That site would be Pure DWTS & he's correct.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 8367-910  Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 I_got_13  Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 E5kqdm15  Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:45 am

Maybe the surprise is Ben gets to keep the mini horse and chicken as engagement gifts

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:22 am

Possible order:
"In another world, I couldn't imagine saying good bye to you." 
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Ef817dcd14444d4a66513e341da0a6d5_zpsnljfytmi Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Image31
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Bengoo11
^this SC may have been originally flipped. I'm thinking this is the way it's supposed to go because Ben might be missing his mole. Mole is on other side. 
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Bengoo12
*OR*..there might be an indention and another smaller mole in mid beard-line...it's hard to tell...and it seems fuzzy...maybe TPTB have edited it out? It should be more pronounced possibly. So if this SC is flipped, this conversation goes to Lauren (see below)
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Captur12
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Benfrc11
^this was originally flipped, but Ben's mole is on left side so this is the way it should be^
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 F181b45c72f9bd32031b3ac5b78b292c_zpsswjphvg4
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Benfrc12
 Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 15 Def4146d9f7aedb97b7d716ad03457bc
(my own SCs)
^this was flipped originally, but this is the way it should be with Lauren's hair parted this way (same as helicopter shot)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:24 am

So Agent curls, what does that mean? That it is Lauren in the limo and Lauren he is saying goodbye to?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:27 am

casjacknick wrote:So Agent curls, what does that mean? That it is Lauren in the limo and Lauren he is saying goodbye to?
I was pointing out in that SC sequence that it isn't likely.
Not unless they flipped the one SC of Ben saying "In another world, I couldn't imagine saying good bye to you". 
Otherwise, Lauren is F1 going by the latest preview.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:32 am

agentcurls wrote:
casjacknick wrote:So Agent curls, what does that mean? That it is Lauren in the limo and Lauren he is saying goodbye to?
Not unless they flipped the one SC of Ben saying "In another world, I couldn't imagine saying good bye to you". 

Okay hmm interesting. So we know SCs have been flipped for Lauren because of her hair part and Ben because of his mole? I'm just wondering how you guys do it. You are so good. I would totally just take these SCs at face value. So, I don't know if you can answer this but, why would they flip video like that?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:36 am

casjacknick wrote:
agentcurls wrote:

Okay hmm interesting. So we know SCs have been flipped for Lauren because of her hair part and Ben because of his mole? I'm just wondering how you guys do it. You are so good. I would totally just take these SCs at face value. So, I don't know if you can answer this but, why would they flip video like that?
To throw us off. The preview made it look like both JoJo and Lauren were to Ben's right at FRC. Now we know JoJo was on the right but Lauren was actually on the left.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:38 am

And (I'm sorry I feel like I need a lesson in sleuthing or something) Jojo on the right is important because she needs to be facing that direction for the proposal so we can see the ring?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:44 am

casjacknick wrote:And (I'm sorry I feel like I need a lesson in sleuthing or something) Jojo on the right is important because she needs to be facing that direction for the proposal so we can see the ring?
Technically, yes...but I am guessing that TPTB might have switched it up this season, meaning Lauren is not "ring side" when Ben puts on the engagement ring. 
If Ben is facing to the right for "In another world, I couldn't imagine saying good bye to you", then he would be saying that to JoJo, (good bye)
I'm not 100% sure that SC isn't flipped. (mole is missing, but may have been edited out)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - Scaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Sprite
meauxwalk
bronco18
provenceguy
grace8136
jupi
mindless
Mgrissom
casjacknick
agentcurls
viola-b