SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by tennischick80 Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:43 am

Oh my gosh...I really hope that happened!! Realistic scenario.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:53 am

Lucas15 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I'm glad someone else thought so since it makes me feel less crazy.  giggling

I don't think you're crazy pander - but if you want crazy - how about this?

They really don't have microphones in the bathrooms, and Ben took JoJo in the bathroom and closed the door, leaving the camera crew and the producers out side wondering what the H*** was going on. And what really happened was Ben told JoJo he was picking Lauren - thus making good on his promise to not blindside her. Production may never have been able to prove he told her and they just made everything up - with JoJo and Ben both happy to do some VO to help them do this.

For whatever it's worth, I was told (about another season in the past) that both F2 and F3 wanted to leave after HTD and production believed it was because the lead told both of them he wasn't picking them. So if Ben actually did this, it wouldn't have been a bachelor first.
JMHO

I have no problem believing this is exactly what happened.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:41 pm

CarrieA wrote:Ben better be on that gosh darn phone calling Mr. B asking for Lauren's hand in marriage on the podium and we better see it. I'm so excited to bring this season full circle with a cute couple that seem to be doing just fine.. After watching Ben on the WTN I have full confidence that everything will go incredibly smooth and everyone will come out looking just fine no matter how hard they try to rally for drama.

He does...according to US Weekly article.

EDITED TO ADD LINK: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-emotional-proposal-w166555

Before Bachelor Ben Higgins proposed to his fiancée while taping the Bachelor finale last November, he called the woman’s father to ask for permission, an insider reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. (So as not to spoil the outcome of the ABC series’ March 14 finale, Us is not revealing whether the winner is carefree real-estate developer Jojo Fletcher or bubbly flight attendant Lauren Bushnell.) The blessing received, Higgins, 26, “cried out and pumped his fist in the air,” says the insider

Last edited by Spoil Me Again on Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:43 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:I'm glad someone else thought so since it makes me feel less crazy.  giggling

They really don't have microphones in the bathrooms, and Ben took JoJo in the bathroom and closed the door, leaving the camera crew and the producers out side wondering what the H*** was going on. And what really happened was Ben told JoJo he was picking Lauren - thus making good on his promise to not blindside her. Production may never have been able to prove he told her and they just made everything up - with JoJo and Ben both happy to do some VO to help them do this.

For whatever it's worth, I was told (about another season in the past) that both F2 and F3 wanted to leave after HTD and production believed it was because the lead told both of them he wasn't picking them. So if Ben actually did this, it wouldn't have been a bachelor first.
JMHO

Lucas , you are thinking of Chris Lampton. He asked to leave but Frank wanted off first.

"Ali and I just never had a connection. When you spend a few hours a day two days a week with someone [on dates], it's hard. At the rose ceremony, I'd say 'Hi, I'm Chris.' Like, 'I think you should give me a rose. We haven't hung out yet, but we're both from Massachusetts so I think we'd get along," Lambton recalled. The Cape Cod landscaper pleaded behind the scenes with ABC production staff to let him leave the series, but when they wouldn't budge, he appealed to Fedotowsky herself.

"We weren't in love, but we were in like. We both knew that I was kind of a forced second place," he said. "I wrote [her] a note that I wanted to leave, but couldn't leave because Frank [Neuschaefer] had just left. [Producers] said I had to stay, and that's why at the end, Ali didn't try to see if I was going to propose, she sent me home. She knew I wasn't going to do it anyway."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-bachelorette-secrets-revealed-fan-fan-favorites-tell-all-2015185

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
CarrieA wrote:Ben better be on that gosh darn phone calling Mr. B asking for Lauren's hand in marriage on the podium and we better see it. I'm so excited to bring this season full circle with a cute couple that seem to be doing just fine.. After watching Ben on the WTN I have full confidence that everything will go incredibly smooth and everyone will come out looking just fine no matter how hard they try to rally for drama.

He does...according to US Weekly article.

EDITED TO ADD LINK: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/inside-bachelor-ben-higgins-emotional-proposal-w166555

Before Bachelor Ben Higgins proposed to his fiancée while taping the Bachelor finale last November, he called the woman’s father to ask for permission, an insider reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. (So as not to spoil the outcome of the ABC series’ March 14 finale, Us is not revealing whether the winner is carefree real-estate developer Jojo Fletcher or bubbly flight attendant Lauren Bushnell.) The blessing received, Higgins, 26, “cried out and pumped his fist in the air,” says the insider

High clap See! That is a phone call that would change everything! I'm elated!

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:08 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

JMHO

mind blown  console
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:40 pm

I just thought of something. Knowing that producers do get involved like the article I posted above about Chris Lampton. He wanted to leave but they( producers ) wouldn't let him , and he was forced to stay as F2 and let go. Smoke and mirrors used along with some role playing and acting.

What if after the LCD fiasco with Jojo, Ben leaves but Jojo talks to her handler and other producers . She knows after Ben's confession of love for Lauren too, she gets a sense she will be F2. They let her know her feelings are warranted but she still has to go to the FRC. That's why she's at peace and no anger although sad at FRC.

I watched WTA again , fast forwarding of course . Becca said something interesting when she was asked if she wanted to say something to Ben. She said, she and Jojo once talked about even if they weren't chosen, at least it was refreshing to know guys like Ben existed. Imo, that was code for my bestie Jojo did not get chosen. But, could it be Jojo might be the new Bette? There's also the awful chance that it will be the pick you Bette pool with the two. Caila and Jojo. Producers could have told her, if you're not F1, just go to the FRC and gain fans for the Bette season.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:42 pm

I think the producers are getting waaaay too much credit for fabricating than is realistic imo. They can and do manipulate participants and leads as to what to talk about but these people are the ones that say the words as many former leads and participants have said on many occasions. 

In this situation Ben and JoJo sound like they are in a bathroom to me.... hollow sounding, voices bouncing off the tiles. A boom mike held outside the bathroom door could easily pick up their conversation. That's what producers/camera/sound did to Kaitlyn and Nick. Would they ask them to re-create their moans and groans? I highly doubt it. The producers worked with what they gave them and this is what is realistically the most logical in this situation. JMHOAA
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:55 pm

rhondam wrote:I think the producers are getting waaaay too much credit for fabricating than is realistic imo. They can and do manipulate participants and leads as to what to talk about but these people are the ones that say the words as many former leads and participants have said on many occasions. 

In this situation Ben and JoJo sound like they are in a bathroom to me.... hollow sounding, voices bouncing off the tiles. A boom mike held outside the bathroom door could easily pick up their conversation. That's what producers/camera/sound did to Kaitlyn and Nick. Would they ask them to re-create their moans and groans? I highly doubt it. The producers worked with what they gave them and this is what is realistically the most logical in this situation. JMHOAA

:yes: Good Post
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

JMHO

I have no problem believing this is exactly what happened.

I do. Doesn't sound plausible at all to me. Ben looked like a total mess on the RC day, not like someone who'd already let their F2 know in advance they'll be dumped. I also don't think JoJo would go along with the FRC if she already knew she wasn't getting picked. Why would she? The humiliation isn't worth a few minutes of extra screen time and they couldn't force her.

Ben isn't perfect. He did something crappy because he was too caught up in the whole thing. Don't really see why it needs to be whitewashed with conspiracy theories. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
rhondam wrote:I think the producers are getting waaaay too much credit for fabricating than is realistic imo. They can and do manipulate participants and leads as to what to talk about but these people are the ones that say the words as many former leads and participants have said on many occasions. 

:yes: Good Post

I agree too. Sounds like a real convo in the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:05 pm

The bottom line is that he loved two women, each for different reasons. At the end of the day, Ben chose who was the best option for him. Dismissing the F2's connection with Ben is just plain ridiculous, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 75 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+107
Pandora
albean99
bleuberry
anggilestari
mizzoufan