SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:42 pm

ForeverLove wrote:In one of the previews announcing the Live event for ATFR , it mentioned a surprise or something ? Maybe RS has gotten wind of it? Wedding?

I had a mad thought (well not as mad as a ATFR wedding!)! since we got that video of Ben's mum and since the story we are given is that Ben didnt (supposedly) know who he was going to propose to when he picked a ring: how about Ben's mum gives him a heirloom ring to give to Lauren on ATFR? a sign of acceptance and something that is totally for her?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:44 pm

michelle1 wrote:I dont know if you guys got the vibe but when ever ch and ben are talking its like they have an inside joke, especially when he said what if i hold you to that at the wta. I have a feeling they have a surprise in regard to ben and lauren maybe a wedding, or jojo isthe bach

Me too. I posted yesterday along with a clip quoting Ben during a WTA interview that he would get married as soon as he could. I thought that was a pretty strong validation/commitment to the media. It wouldn't surprise me if MF has his dream come true, and that's a wedding right after the proposal. Who Want's to Marry a Millionaire Bachelor spin off. CH's comment, "hold you to it" was suspicious to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:45 pm

Getting married to someone you barely know after declaring your love to two women takes this show to another level of cray cray....I surely hope not....JMO though

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:46 pm

sophienette wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:In one of the previews announcing the Live event for ATFR , it mentioned a surprise or something ? Maybe RS has gotten wind of it? Wedding?

I had a mad thought (well not as mad as a ATFR wedding!)! since we got that video of Ben's mum and since the story we are given is that Ben didnt (supposedly) know who he was going to propose to when he picked a ring: how about Ben's mum gives him a heirloom ring to give to Lauren on ATFR? a sign of acceptance and something that is totally for her?

awwww
I'd love that!

Here's another rumor from the source I posted above....
He also told Renee he hopes to get married right away.”
There are now growing rumors that Ben Higgins could end up getting married quickly — with a Bachelor wedding taking place on television.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:47 pm

Idk it's been four months. I've been with my boyfriend for only two and would marry him tomorrow no doubt. You can call me crazy but IMO when it's right, it's right...
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:47 pm

I don't think RS would care that much if it was a wedding on ATFR, he seems to only care when his spoilers are wrong so he wants to correct himself.
That's why it has to do with him being wrong about something IMO
so either Caila is NOT the Bette or Ben is NOT engaged to Lauren. JMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:48 pm

mercieme wrote:Getting married to someone you barely know after declaring your love to two women takes this show to another level of cray cray....I surely hope not....JMO though

Not necessarily so. If they presented themselves honestly while on this show then 4 months would only make it better imo. People have married in less time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Diana wrote:Idk it's been four months. I've been with my boyfriend for only two and would marry him tomorrow no doubt. You can call me crazy but IMO when it's right, it's right...

I courted mostly long distance with very little time spent physically . Um, if you're true to yourself , one month or four would not change things if you decided to marry imo. Hope all goes well for you too Diana !

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:52 pm

To each their own but I would never recommend going on this show & getting married right away to anyone. This show is not real life IMO. If it works for Ben good luck to him & his F1....it's not my problem giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:53 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
Diana wrote:Idk it's been four months. I've been with my boyfriend for only two and would marry him tomorrow no doubt. You can call me crazy but IMO when it's right, it's right...

I courted mostly long distance with very little time spent physically . Um, if you're true to yourself , one month or four would not change things if you decided to marry imo. Hope all goes well for you too Diana !
I got married after dating for six weeks.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:54 pm

pander3575 wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:

I got married after dating for six weeks.  

Oh the endless possibilities ! Hoping its that rumor if not about another Bette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:59 pm

Rumor is rumor until it becomes reality
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - MTP -LCD - FRC - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+107
Pandora
albean99
bleuberry
anggilestari
mizzoufan