SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:58 am

^ we don't know yet but based on previous seasons, it should be at the end of July.

Here's another article. It mentions a promo premiering after the project??: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:11 am

Yupp looks like we are getting the first look promo tonight since the bachelor au Twitter page tweeted:

We have something very special to share with you tonight… [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:45 am

People on Facebook are saying September 18, which I don't think is right, I'm pretty sure it will start as soon as Masterchef is finished, which will be some time after July 20 if they follow the same schedule as last year. Guess I will have to watch the Project tonight to see the promo.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:29 am

I love how sporty they are making Richie's season!

First little peek to Richie's season!  richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 1710264613

We have something very special to share with you tonight... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:37 am

This is awesome! Love this James Bond-esque promo of Richie!
I especially love they got Richie to do some of his break-dancing. richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 1710264613
I cannot wait for Richie's season! cheerleader

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:52 am

Awww, the James Bond one is adorable! Love it, this season is going to be so unique! cheerleader
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:00 am

ITA! It's something totally different from the usual promos so I am excited! danceround
I think this season is going to be lots of fun - I cannot wait :cheeseyy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:01 am

Sundy wrote:Who's fiery?
The Bachelor's Richie Strahan reveals what he looks for in a woman

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
polka dot girl makes me think "fiery" yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:20 am

Osher posted this on his IG. I am loving this season's promos they are so cool and adventurous rather than the usual promos!   cheerleader

Don't miss the premiere of the new @thebachelorau promo tonight 7:30. Choppers and roses and tuxes Oh My! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:

I can see that. Fingers crossed. Do you think Rachael is a match? I do
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:23 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I can see that. Fingers crossed. Do you think Rachael is a match? I do
Yes! Now that I think about it I think Rachael could be fiery too. Even Alexandra. I don't see Nikki or Blonde Girl as fiery but totally possible?

I can't wait until we get bios on the women and see a promo with them - especially polka dot girl since she was so hidden (no SDs spoiled). It's so exciting! I can't believe the time is nearly here richiestrahan - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 25 1710264613

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:24 am

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 78 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 51 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri