SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by laurarose Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:26 pm

Haha I know, right!? This meme will no doubt resurface:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:24 pm

laurarose wrote:
Sundy wrote:single date 3 or 4. We are going to have his sleuthed before it even starts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Keira!? I did not expect that.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Also, she's wearing the same dress as Sam did in the finale of the Bachelorette [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] haha
giggling This is the third time a girl is wearing that dress (the blonde intruder on Sam Wood's season wore it for her limo entrance). I have this feeling the dress is intentionally used to get people to talk. That this is the third time already wearing it is telling. 7 - The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698

I am not sure of when this date was (it could be SQT post-groupdate and not a single date). Keira was seen with the 10 girls in the pics by DM so if she did have a single date I am not sure she would be on a groupdate too? Unless her SD was before or it is 1on1 SQT during/post GD? question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:51 pm

Smiley I wonder if it was even a group date. Too many girls and they all had overnight bags. Location change? Or photo shoot?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:22 am

It's possible it is a location change/photoshoot however, considering it is Week 4 (beginning of filming) if it is the same as S3 then there should be around 14 or fewer girls left so 3 girls missing or not seen in that photo?

Will post in the Film Schedule thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]for comparison to SW's season timeline.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:08 am

Whoever wins him has won at life.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:13 am

laurarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Whoever wins him has won at life.
giggling And to think he's even nicer in personality!  yes Hello Richie!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:40 am

Dear me, his shorts could not get any lower cantstopl :shocked!:sneakyl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:08 am

I think Richie has a swimmer's body so really long torso and not as long legs so it appears his shorts are really low when not as much. From his photo when swimming Rottnest giggling

IG @richie_strahan

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It's possible it is a location change/photoshoot however, considering it is Week 4 (beginning of filming) if it is the same as S3 then there should be around 14 or fewer girls left so 3 girls missing or not seen in that photo?

Will post in the Film Schedule thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]for comparison to SW's season timeline.

Just out of interest can anyone remember a 10 girl group date? I seem to think Blake had one in the bush or something similar but I can't recall any others quite so big
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:27 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:It's possible it is a location change/photoshoot however, considering it is Week 4 (beginning of filming) if it is the same as S3 then there should be around 14 or fewer girls left so 3 girls missing or not seen in that photo?

Just out of interest can anyone remember a 10 girl group date? I seem to think Blake had one in the bush or something similar but I can't recall any others quite so big

For S3 Sam Wood they had GD's that were larger. S3 photoshoot had 12 girls on it and soccer game had 8 girls so it is possible there is a GD with 10 girls or so. It depends if the GD is a photoshoot or a team GD (so 5 girls on each team?). They could take luggage with them if it is an activity date and possibly need clothes if they "win" for a later part of the GD?

Here's an outline for episodes/dates/timeline on Wikipedia for reference to past seasons: S3 Sam Wood - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:39 am

Yay. Group date sleuthed

Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:43 am

The girls are looking better here Smiley probably more awake than that morning haha
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
mslat92
LeapofFaith
Messinwithus
Sevening
LoveDovez
Just Looking
ap21
Emayem
H.E.A.T.H.E.R
Loulou
fangirlsamuri